Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.]

Tiergan

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your art. Your lines are so pretty and your colors are just ... you make it look easy.

edit - question -- do you do the black and white to color technique or do you paint in colors?

It depends - if what I'm tackling is pretty simple and I know exactly what colors I'm going to use, I just jump right into colors.

If I'm painting something really complex and/or I (or a client) isn't feeling 100% confident about colors and might change their mind later, I start off black and white. Then I drop in colors after with blending modes. Once I have something I like, I flatten everything down to one layer and paint on top of it.

(Also, thank you for the kind words!)

Next week I'll be going on a week-long vacation. However, you can still definitely send me a PM at any time and we can talk about what you'd like your commission to look like. I ask for payment when I'm ready to do my thing. o/

That sounds awesome. Yeah, I'll send payment first.

I feel so ashamed because I can't draw people nor anime to save my life. The picture I'm using for my avatar was an early concept of Xydane if he was a character in Kingdom Hearts. That was done when I was in Jr. High school many years ago. I've lost my touch. xD My art only consists of Paleo and creature design.

Derp! I meant to say "I will ask for payment when I'm ready to do my thing." I try not to ask for money until I'm ready to work.

This is why I shouldn't post things before morning coffee.