Friends of Momodi OOC

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I"ll check to see if there's room when I log in shortly. If you guys are on I'll throw some invites around like a nutter.

EDIT: Unfortunately, it looks like we're full up. Until Nat goes on one of her clearing sprees, at least. :lol:

So, I'm probably going to do some large changes to the LS in the next few days. We'll see if they stick permanently.

I'm going to sweep out most inactive users, there are quite a lot, and I might get someone by mistake. So if I do, just send me a PM and I'll let you back.

Second, I'm going to stop doing invites based on forum requests or tells. If you have a friend you really like, feel free to invite them.

We'll see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tumblr_mk8k6fJJoN1r3a6jho1_400.gif

Hay guys. Friends of Momodi still going strong, being as casual and goofy as ever even with the expansion goin' on. Lotta vague talk about HW's plot and linking to the gear sets interspersed with the usual antics, though. Gotta say... the skywhale's got a neat gun.

tumblr_mk8k6fJJoN1r3a6jho1_400.gif

Hay guys. Friends of Momodi still going strong, being as casual and goofy as ever even with the expansion goin' on. Lotta vague talk about HW's plot and linking to the gear sets interspersed with the usual antics, though. Gotta say... the skywhale's got a neat gun.

Yes! Lots of older people logging back on as well.

I think we've already even reached our quota of dick jokes for the month ahead of schedule!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...