Looking to embark on a dark plot line

I, too, have a dark character along with my RP partner that plays his companion. I wouldn't say he is thoroughly evil so much as he has dark tendencies, and I'd be more than thrilled to toss him in your plot, as I'm sure she would be! Toss me a message and we can exchange Skypes and get stuff going if you wish :))

While Natalie has finally rejoined the forces of order, I have an alt, Crazed Man, that is up for any and all evil henchmanning.

Oh wow I should post this under a thingie.

Is he up for being slaughtered and meticulously prepared into a dish?

That's actually a serious question, as silly as it sounds. Or having bits cut off while he's kept alive?

If crazed man spilled barbecue sauce on his skin he'd probably try to eat himself.  He could probably be convinced to let himself get eaten.

That's good! It'll make some stuff more interactive instead of just me playing an NPC! I'll contact you soon!

Alright, the support and interest is greatly appreciated.

I'll try to contact everyone bit by bit and see how we can get things going. For now, I've made a Linkshell as I think that'll be the fastest way of communication (Given we all have the game,) Otherwise, I can be contacted under my previously mentioned Skype/Xfire detail: Dantedgx.

If you want in on the Linkshell, PM me ingame, Handle is ofcourse Gaspard Howlett

• 1 month later...

First off, a general apology to all those who may've wanted to contact me recently and/or have/had. 

I've been unable to be Online for any extended periods of time Due to real life kicking in a way I didn't expect, which made me drop XIV momentarily altogether. Right now however I'm probably back on track to be online atleast for a few hours a week, considering I refreshed my sub for another half year or so.

Again, Apologies to all that may've felt excited over this and felt dropped like a hot potato afterwards.

If anyone wants to get in contact, feel free to pm me on these forums and/or contact me via Skype.

Welcome back to this comfy place!

May it be for the immediate future or a more long-term project, I'd like to bring my support to this idea of yours in any way that's available, and would love to somehow take part into it. Love pushing characters in situations that force them out of their comfort zone. So here's that.

First off, a general apology to all those who may've wanted to contact me recently and/or have/had. 

I've been unable to be Online for any extended periods of time Due to real life kicking in a way I didn't expect, which made me drop XIV momentarily altogether. Right now however I'm probably back on track to be online atleast for a few hours a week, considering I refreshed my sub for another half year or so.

Again, Apologies to all that may've felt excited over this and felt dropped like a hot potato afterwards.

If anyone wants to get in contact, feel free to pm me on these forums and/or contact me via Skype.

Don't worry about it mang. Life happens.

I hope everything is fine, or at least manageable.

I've been super busy since then, but I think we can probably work out something a couple hours a week.

Feel free to fill me in for this plot related if you want some kind of rivalry approach. I know Crofte has offer her lawful side, I also would like to join in to fight as Anelia for justice based character against the dark side. (doesn't always mean good guys always win though!)

Would be pretty interesting to see how that appears, but this thread is definitely needed since there are more of good guys than bad guys.