Looking to embark on a dark plot line

Heyo!

Anyway, I guess I should elaborate.

I'm a big fan of the darker, somewhat evil type of storylines, mostly because I tend to gravitate to such things in fiction. (May that be Villains of all types, or Anti-heroes. You name it, I probably do enjoy it). From Hannibal Lecter onto the likes of the Joker, or more classic in the form of Evil sorcerer archetypes, or the more revenge driven tales that embark your characters on a journey to find out the pitfalls of their own self, as seen in various movies.

Now, given that, I'm looking for like-minded individuals willing to brainstorm on a few possible ideas and the likes. So far, I could see my character in various scenarios to get things rolling in the right direction, but nothing i'd like to set in stone to let others toss in their ideas first. An example would be something along the lines of the Master/Student relation one can see in Star wars for Sith and the likes.

I play on both European and NA timezones, as my work shifts tend to keep me inbetween both at times.

Heyo!

Anyway, I guess I should elaborate.

I'm a big fan of the darker, somewhat evil type of storylines, mostly because I tend to gravitate to such things in fiction. (May that be Villains of all types, or Anti-heroes. You name it, I probably do enjoy it). From Hannibal Lecter onto the likes of the Joker, or more classic in the form of Evil sorcerer archetypes, or the more revenge driven tales that embark your characters on a journey to find out the pitfalls of their own self, as seen in various movies.

Now, given that, I'm looking for like-minded individuals willing to brainstorm on a few possible ideas and the likes. So far, I could see my character in various scenarios to get things rolling in the right direction, but nothing i'd like to set in stone to let others toss in their ideas first. An example would be something along the lines of the Master/Student relation one can see in Star wars for Sith and the likes.

I play on both European and NA timezones, as my work shifts tend to keep me inbetween both at times.

Yessss, I too am looking for a bit of dark roleplay. As a longtime fan of the Hannibal novels/movie adaptations, I ended up rolling this guy, who I play as a cannibalistic sociopath who enjoys watching people unwittingly eat meat that he has prepared. At the moment I have him lurking around various players and scenes, but I'd very much like to have a more solid plotline for him. I'd be more than happy to brainstorm stuff with you!

I ended up rolling this guy, who I play as a cannibalistic sociopath who enjoys watching people unwittingly eat meat that he has prepared.

... ...

... ... ...

I suddenly wish Aya, Coatleque, and Warren had their conversation somewhere else last night. The whole time I we were standing there, you guys were eating in front of us...

Pretty sure that was you. With the random bag of cooked steaks.

I ended up rolling this guy, who I play as a cannibalistic sociopath who enjoys watching people unwittingly eat meat that he has prepared. At the moment I have him lurking around various players and scenes, but I'd very much like to have a more solid plotline for him.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he tsk'd as Kage got his ass handed to him (it seems to be a theme for him, even when he's taller :c)

I ended up rolling this guy, who I play as a cannibalistic sociopath who enjoys watching people unwittingly eat meat that he has prepared.

... ...

... ... ...

I suddenly wish Aya, Coatleque, and Warren had their conversation somewhere else last night.  The whole time I we were standing there, you guys were eating in front of us...

Pretty sure that was you.  With the random bag of cooked steaks.

Yes! They were delicious, and Burning was happy to share.

I ended up rolling this guy, who I play as a cannibalistic sociopath who enjoys watching people unwittingly eat meat that he has prepared. At the moment I have him lurking around various players and scenes, but I'd very much like to have a more solid plotline for him.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he tsk'd as Kage got his ass handed to him (it seems to be a theme for him, even when he's taller :c)

Oh, so that was our mystery stalker. I guess we do owe Towering Falcon a thanks. What if Kage had been kidnapped?

--

on topic:

I'd be open for some dark plotlines. The Unnamed Mercenary currently walks in the middle of morality. It wouldn't be strange to be associated with good and bad people of varying degrees. I wouldn't plan on him being the main villain, but certainly associated, maybe helping both sides. (He's planned to be a little more of a lawful neutral after a lot more character development).

In a more "on-topic" response, I'd be willing to play on the lawful side of things. I've already run emissary work between Ul'dah and Limsa Lominsa. Of course Coatleque's reach ends at the border of Thanalan, but she can work with the other cities to relay information. She's already tied up in multiple plots, but the more the merrier I say!

I often do gravitate towards darker plots because they're usually the ones that are very engrossing for me. I wouldn't mind helping out, of course, this has potential to be a lot of fun. Pushing my character to new limits is rather appealing! Nevermind that I seem to make her suffer with morality checks a times.

Anywho, count me in.

Darker plots? Vat is dis?

:bouncy:

I would love to help out! Brainstorm! Have a cameo! Or just be a sounding board.

While Roen is a goody two-shoes, Raelisanne is my outlet to explore darker things. She too is not the flashy type, not looking for any wanton destruction. She has her personal motivations that drives her to do unethical things.

Let me know if I can help out. :)

Darker plots? Vat is dis?

:bouncy:

I would love to help out! Brainstorm! Have a cameo! Or just be a sounding board.

While Roen is a goody two-shoes, Raelisanne is my outlet to explore darker things. She too is not the flashy type, not looking for any wanton destruction. She has her personal motivations that drives her to do unethical things.

Let me know if I can help out. :)

Raelisanne also has plenty of minions to do her work for her. *cough*

...I should actually send her another letter sometime.

I've briefed Berrod on a part of my ideas already, since we have so many interested, i'd suggest we all try to get in contact on a group convo in skype, or do it ingame via a Linkshell to organize.

EDIT:

I'll be back online within the next 3 1/2 hours, currently at work so I can at most use the forums sparingly at times until then

Yay plots!

If you need access to some assassins or extra PC villians for your plot ever, I know a lot from my recent event as jin'li and can let them know. :D

Also I still have an evil npc called The Doctor should you ever need evil science or posion made.

In a more "on-topic" response, I'd be willing to play on the lawful side of things.  I've already run emissary work between Ul'dah and Limsa Lominsa.  Of course Coatleque's reach ends at the border of Thanalan, but she can work with the other cities to relay information.  She's already tied up in multiple plots, but the more the merrier I say!

I will have law on the Limsa side as well if that's where the story goes. I also have Krell lurking around Limsa, if you need help. :evil:

I probably won't be able to get in game for quite a while (work for the next 6 or so hours). A villain linkshell could be cool, or even just one for plotting.

I can't get skype on a work computer, but we do have access to google hangouts and the regular internet. (Like all IT jobs). If not, PMs/forum threads are good too.

While Natalie has finally rejoined the forces of order, I have an alt, Crazed Man, that is up for any and all evil henchmanning.

Oh wow I should post this under a thingie.

Is he up for being slaughtered and meticulously prepared into a dish?

That's actually a serious question, as silly as it sounds. Or having bits cut off while he's kept alive?

I'm a fan of dark and interesting themes that involve a lot of depth and intrigue so I wouldn't mind getting involved in something! I've actually been toying with the idea of creating a grim and serious Miqo'te largely for the sake of pursuing some of the darker themes that FFXIV touches upon such as necromancy, deranged cultists, inquisitors and much more.

While Natalie has finally rejoined the forces of order, I have an alt, Crazed Man, that is up for any and all evil henchmanning.

Oh wow I should post this under a thingie.

Is he up for being slaughtered and meticulously prepared into a dish?

That's actually a serious question, as silly as it sounds. Or having bits cut off while he's kept alive?

If crazed man spilled barbecue sauce on his skin he'd probably try to eat himself. He could probably be convinced to let himself get eaten.