Who do you remind me of?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

............... Well Erik, you asked for it!

Just like the character math thread, I do not think any one character that has been done before can exactly match our characters that we create.

So, in my honest opinion, this is what I see in the character that is Erik Mynhier.

kgBhAYc.jpg

The patriotic loyalty, faith and zeal of Captain America. :lol:

5KxeyMn.jpg

The hands-on leadership that does not always play by the rules of Captain Johnathan Archer from Star Trek: Enterprise. (Yes, another captain...)

ikiIz0F.jpg

And like Solid Snake, Erik uses guile and infiltration/spy skills to take on foes (like the Faces of Mercy) that he could not otherwise defeat directly.

Haha! I didn't want to post a photo of a movie version people didn't like, but I see her like a female Robin Hood! Trekking through the woods and having adventures and the like! :)

EDIT: Sorry for the short post....my knowledge of her IC is limited. >_<

Haha! I didn't want to post a photo of a movie version people didn't like, but I see her like a female Robin Hood! Trekking through the woods and having adventures and the like! :)

EDIT: Sorry for the short post....my knowledge of her IC is limited. >_<

My knowledge of you is too bro. I think we only RP'ed together once. I got kind of a Rigby vibe.

rigby_el_luchador_profesional_by_kol98-d5q8ktu.png

Maybe if that's not right we should hang out more so I can get to know him.

Thats what she said.....

Sweet, sweet Kiht, such complements....

[align=center]raiders+marion+2.jpg

The shoot from the hip no nonsense personality of Marion Ravenwood.

princess-mononoke-princess-mononoke-16450786-1024-768.jpg

The reverence for nature, family, and tradition of Princess Mononoke.

La-Femme-nikita1.jpg

And the "weight of the world" outer shell covering the "how do I get out of this?" emotional center of Nikita.[/align]

You're just do damn Erik, Erik. I don't have a specific character in mind but you remind me of the quintessential Well Meaning Knight Guy. Ever polite, ever righteous, ever protective.

Why do people always say that... Erik is such an asshole... I'm serious. Anyway, Warren is easy...

[align=center]1032664-he_man_b.jpg

He-Man... totally He-Man.

Han_solo.jpg

Because Warran shot Greedo first.

mcclane

And for no real reason other then McClane just comes to mind whan I see you.[/align]

Fun game! ^_^

I want to reply to Jancis.. but we haven't actually met!  (Why Jancis, whyyyyyyyy?)

So.. Val.. who didn't exactly enter.. but... *thoughtful chin stroke*

I want to find some perfectly slightly-scummy, Cockney, Victorian-era thug from Sherlock Holmes, but for now Badger from Firefly will have to do:

mark-sheppard-firefly-tv-2002-2003-photo-GC1.jpg

Kage is totally Toboe! :bouncy:

Though I can see Kage as Hige as well from.Wolf's Rain.

I've been waiting for this chance...

tumblr_m6wva6WRgO1r8bhiu.jpg

Cody, from Tropic Thunder (always rarin' to go!)...

shiba_kuukaku_by_crakeers-d34yibh.jpg

...with some Kukaku Shiba, from Bleach (all that energy! hyperactive! sly! missing arm!) ...

harlck011.jpg?itok=yIpHf5kV

... and Captain Harlock. (suave mofo!)

EDIT: Ninja'd. Oh well. Here's Crofte.

eowyn2.jpg

“But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.”