Who do you remind me of?

Hrm... this is amazing! I'll have to look into it some and post what I think of you all!

I'll be gentle. I promise.

Val Nuhn

M8PpsOZ.jpg

(I'm so sorry, I can't help it >.>;)

...Oh. Oh god.

...does this make Faye Kagome? She probably does yell at him to sit a lot...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Melkire reminds me a bit of Mal from Firefly.

With that one dude from the Sun Sword series by Michelle West, ummmmm.... I can't remember his name. But he's cool, yo. Goes on super secret missions and shit. Constantly has his loyalties tested between friends, the woman he serves, and the king who he swore his life to. (plus he has some pretty wicked combat scenes) And he came from a poor background and got picked up by the secretive spy group who protects the king.

.....I'll remember his name later. I think it started with D.

Edit - DEVON. Devon aTerafin.

So this is only a fraction of the people who posted but...

Osric and his constant flipping from side to side of the law, and doing what ever it takes to save America Ul'dah from its bomb threats reminds me of Jack Bauer.

UdzOdqZ.jpg

Speaking of bomb threats, Askier, who was defeated and then then became a loyal companion reminds me of Hitman Reborn's explosives expert Gokudera.

SQmxNyu.jpg

Kage, who is in over his head in a lot of political intrigue, and has to ride the line as he figures out what is actually going on, reminds me of Akane Tsunemori from Psychopass.

ZgGZ3nT.jpg

Crofte reminds me of Suikoden V's Isabel for a lot of physical reasons, and they're both knights. In the game however she is manipulated with false information when someone is framed. Similar to recent RP.

F5cf8tV.png

Aya in her Ditzyness that hides a certain amount of danger reminds me of Yachiyo from Working! Also they're both servers!

hAxHNan.jpg