Who do you remind me of?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only RPed with Faye once, but this is the vibe I get.

sU3FEf2.jpg

Princess Zelda. (Minus the getting captured by Evil-doers all the time. Unless, that does happen with her?)

Faye is very Zelda-like. And nah, she's rarely ever captured. She can actually hold her own if Val'll ever let her do it :P but he prefers to take the hits rather than let his "Princess" get harmed. ..There /is/ a reason he calls her Princess, after all. She's also very Daisy-like!

Great_Gatsby-06148R.jpg

And also, every time I've seen Berrod I think of this guy!

fatezero507.jpg

Melkire

xx0n1MY.jpg

Jimmy McNulty from The Wire

OMG. THIS.

McNulty!!! I've been trying to figure who Osric reminded me of. Dogberry hit it ON THE HEAD.

And because I don't know how to quote two people at the same time...

princess-mononoke-princess-mononoke-16450786-1024-768.jpg

The reverence for nature, family, and tradition of Princess Mononoke.

THIS as well. I really did picture Kiht along the same lines as Mononoke.

Ooh one more. Since I watched Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday, I feel the need to assign Peter Quill to someone on this forum.

The first person that came to mind was Zachary Evans. Because sometimes "Star-Lord" gets pouty, almost childish and I can see Zach do that. But always with a good heart.

kZLEc1U.jpg

Note to self: go read the Sun Sword series and go watch The Wire.

Roen at times reminds me of Mrs. Brisby. Not in that their situations are similar (they aren't), but in how they meet, tackle, and overcome the relative hardships and difficulties of their respective lives.

mrsbrisby.png

Ruru! AKA Flit.

Rock from Black Lagoon -- normal(ish) life . . .CONGRATULATIONS, NOW YOU'RE A CRIMINAL.

AnimeGame_18.jpg

Coupled with just a dash of Piemur's temperament from Anne McCaffrey's Dragondrums. He's a little shit with a heart of gold, and Ruru is too. >; D

sU3FEf2.jpg

Princess Zelda. (Minus the getting captured by Evil-doers all the time. Unless, that does happen with her?)

I could see Princess Zelda! Faye only rarely gets captured by evil-doers. :P And Val's a cheater, Faye was actually inspired in part by Daisy!

Also going to second Val in that every time I see Berrod I think of Rider!

sU3FEf2.jpg

I could see Princess Zelda! Faye only rarely gets captured by evil-doers. :P And Val's a cheater, Faye was actually inspired in part by Daisy!

Also going to second Val in that every time I see Berrod I think of Rider!

Cheater? Pfft. I've pointed out that characters remind me of Faye often!

I'm cheating, some of these folks have not posted.

Ok, So Hornet I'm pretty sure is Lagertha the shield maiden from Vikings

600x400http://ohsogray.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/LAGERTHA-played-by-Katheryn-Winnick-Shield-Maiden-Extraordinaire.jpg[/img]

Natalie I'm pretty certain would be Aisha ClanClan

600x450http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100757/1963146-aisha12.jpg[/img]

Delial Grimsong is definitely Siggy From Vikings.

600x739http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130320142927/vikingstv/images/8/8f/Siggy_c1.png[/img]

TWO MORE!

Gharen, a consummate loner, there is a softy in there somewhere. But also badass. And also damaged.

Jx0CMRH.jpg

Hornet! Un-apologetically badass. But when she smiles, it is something else.

ahgEPah.jpg

(Daryl and Michonne from The Walking Dead. Obviously. )

[align=center]OOOO! OOOO! I'M IN!!Do me!Do me![/align]

Zac is Russell Casse from the movie Independence Day.

Everyone thinks he's insane from the way he runs around and rants about things and in the end he turns out to be the hero everyone needed and didn't deserve.

independence%20day%20randy%20quaid.jpg

Osric

42921.jpg

(You don't get many of him without Danny Glover in this character role, but it fits)

Natalie

Starbuck-source_infinitydish.com_.jpg

Kage

400px-Nat_Pendleton.jpg

(This is Lt. Guild from The Thin Man, for those of you who don't know the movie)

Aya

original_marilyn-monroe-eats.jpg

(Not a character per se, but still a character...)

Erik

Ladyhawke-822446441-large.jpg

Roen

tumblr_msp1z9sNUL1se1podo6_500.gif

(I had one before, but the host seemed to be saddened by me linking it. Here we go, same character, same food.)