Cheap Bust Commissions

Xenedra

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update for all of those still waiting! You've probably noticed I haven't done any drawings in a few days, but I have not forgotten about you! I'm currently in the middle of trying to finish my costume for the fanfest and THEN I'll be gone in Vegas for about a week. Drawings will pick back up as soon as I'm back, promise!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow you're blowing through these! Everyone's looking wonderful.

I have a lot of catching up to do, right? : P Thank you!

I like them all Xen ♥

Thank you dahlin'. ♥

Can I pay you yet?  xD

You can pay me whenever you want, lul. People who've paid early get priority over those who have not~

Will you accept real money for your work, or is it all to be paid for in-game? If you've got a paypal, I'd love to commission a piece, but I'm saving up for an Arachne Shirt of Scouting right now.

I do accept real money and will do more than just the flat color commission in that case as well if you're interested. I do individual quotes based on work requested at that point. If you want more than a flat color bust, drop my a PM with a request :).

Hngngn. I can't resist anymooore! ;A;

Do.. do you think you'll still be accepting commissions in December? ;_; I can't take screenshots on my derpy laptop while I'm visiting family.

More than likely! The list is getting a liiiittle long, but I won't start panic-closing it unless I get another handful of requests. I can go ahead and just add you now though, if'n ya like and worry about the details later.