Cheap Bust Commissions

Xenedra

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Desired attire. This is mainly just the shirt since these are busts. If you don't request a shirt, I'm going to give you naked shoulders :3

I'm dumb and missed this. Prz give me random shirt collar so's to not be naked.

Enjoying the finished ones. xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

FYI to those waiting on stuff! As you probably noticed, my progress slowed greatly~ This was due to a number things: holidays, jobs for official companies, laziness xD, and finally getting a new graphics cards that didn't jive with my tablet @_@. Thanks to Kaworu/Ophelia, it is working again! There's so much jiving I feel like I'm in the 1950s. I have picked up working on one of the non-bust commissions and will try and get my ass back in gear to finish everyone's stuff. o7

FYI to those waiting on stuff! As you probably noticed, my progress slowed greatly~ This was due to a number things: holidays, jobs for official companies, laziness xD, and finally getting a new graphics cards that didn't jive with my tablet @_@. Thanks to Kaworu/Ophelia, it is working again! There's so much jiving I feel like I'm in the 1950s. I have picked up working on one of the non-bust commissions and will try and get my ass back in gear to finish everyone's stuff. o7

Glad to see you have it back TOGETHER!

(warning: together may actually mean apart)

• 1 month later...