"I love it when..."

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when I get asked to RP.  I'm accustomed to being the initiator.

Same! :) Though lately people have been asking me before I get a chance too so yay :D

Also, before I snuggle back into bed....

I love it when an FC member and I come up with a really sick, twisted RP plot for our characters just so that he can race change into a Highlander. Especially sick, twisted ideas concocted at 6AM when I'm at my most creative :-3

I love it when I catch someone checking out my character.

unEuv.gif

I love it when I stumble upon people RPing out in the wild, and i'm able to share a polite word or two before carrying on my adventure, La Noscea is wonderful for this, i've ended up accompanying a few people for quite the journey!

I love it when I get asked to RP.  I'm accustomed to being the initiator.

Same! :) Though lately people have been asking me before I get a chance too so yay :D

Also, before I snuggle back into bed....

I love it when an FC member and I come up with a really sick, twisted RP plot for our characters just so that he can race change into a Highlander. Especially sick, twisted ideas concocted at 6AM when I'm at my most creative :-3

I love it when someone race changes to highlander.

I love it when I catch someone checking out my character. 

Hahaha, I am guilty of a similar feeling but at the same time I sometimes feel anxious for the fact www

"What do you want from me? WHAT DO YOU WANT???"

The proper question should be, "What DON'T they want?"

I love it when RP of my own design makes it into the stories of others.

I love it when, as a healer, I fuck something up and other people apologize for it. I played WoW for 7 years, and there it was always "Anything that goes wrong is automatically the healer's fault!" Here, people are smart enough to think ahead. They realize that if I were to get mad and leave (I never do, but I could!), they'd have to wait forever for a replacement healer. The people in WoW were always too stupid to comprehend that.

I love it when I'm so involved in the RP that it's 2-3 hours past my bedtime but I don't care because "OMG this story is awesome".

I love it when I'm out running around, doing a fate, and get bowed to or waved at.  Just little acknowledgements.

I love running a dungeon and everyone, ilvl 110 or brand new baby 50, works together as a team.

I love logging in and getting a flood of "Hi!"s

I love it when I've put quiet work into something, not told anyone I was the one that worked on it, and then get to sit back and hear how much everyone loved it, the rehashing, the "OMG can you believe happened?!"

When people put up with Crisiet's assholery long enough for him to prove he's not really an asshole. But he is still kind of an asshole.

To that end, I also love it when people call him out.

When random people stop to check out my characters. Yes I know, I'm beautiful. Thank you.

When I'm complimented for my tanking or healing. Confidence boosts are good, especially when I tank. I never was confident with tanking in other games.

When people don't mind that my humour can bounce between a 12 year old who just learned a new swear and being a sarcastic ass.

The Naul puns in Coerthas.  Does this happen on other servers?

Getting a great random dungeon group who plays their roles well and can still casually chat and joke about things.

The /cheering and /joy random players give you when you hop off your choco to raise their friend from the Fate that didn't go so well.