"I love it when..."

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when people who have grammatical trouble (due to mental illness and what not) try their best to RP anyway. That's dedication.

I love you for loving me! ♥

I love it when my friend asks "would you like to play?"  >w<

I also love it when a party member who is struggling apologises and listens to your advice. That pretty much cancels out 99.9-100%  of the frustration I feel for having to repeatedly attempt a run.

I love it when party/alliance members in Frontlines actually listen to and communicate with you as opposed to ignoring, arguing and flaming others. I hardly even mind if we lose badly so long as the people there tried and were nice.

I loved it when party members commended my tanking in a run on the basis that it is a task that still, usually makes me nervous and self conscious.

I loved it when I could add crysta with Paypal and actually play the game.

... the red water comes out...

uh... I mean when kooky hijinks just spontaneously happen. Walls of goobues, rings of fat chocobos, everyone mandervilling around the Limsa Aetheryte crystal, etc. Basically when people take a time out from the rat race and just do something weird.

... the red water comes out...

uh... I mean when kooky hijinks just spontaneously happen. Walls of goobues, rings of fat chocobos, everyone mandervilling around the Limsa Aetheryte crystal, etc. Basically when people take a time out from the rat race and just do something weird.

I have this strange pet peeve where I really dislike anyone that isn't a lalafel, Godbert or Hildebrand doing the Manderville dance unless the there is a big group... then it is acceptable for everyone....! ;

But otherwise yes! I love silly encounters like fat chocobos and moogle dances. I have never seen a Goobue wall though, sadly.

I love it when I'm in a Roulette and everyone is just chatting politely while still maintaining an effective dungeoning team.

I love it when I hit that point in getting a Relic weapon where you're just accelerating down the stretch and get a full party together to steamroll the HM primals in fifteen minutes.

I love it when someone is running something for the first time and I get to feel smart when explaining mechanics.

I love it when I catch someone checking out my character.

I love it when a throwaway line becomes a two and a half hour RP with someone I've never met before.