"I love it when..."

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when interaction with a new character forces you to realise something about your own character that you never gave much consideration to before.

I love it when you get those little 'eureka!' moments in RP when you get a cool idea.

I love it when it's obvious that your RP partner has found something on your character's wiki which they bring into RP.

I love it when your character meets another new character and they get on so well that they're instantly like partners in crime.

I love it when I run into people whose mains are noted in RPC or I remember them having a certain alt. Like, running into Steel and Steel's partner in LotA! Running into an old FC mate who RPs more on tumblr. Running into Taiga Jakkya. :3 Running into Crofte that one time in ST.

On another note, I hate it when someone sends a /tell from me and I feel like I should know them because they certainly know me but the character name is an ALT I THINK?!

KHLOE JAKKYA I AM SORRY BUT I STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO IS PLAYING YOU orz I hate that I don't know who you are ; ;

I love hearing my little 1 month old baby girl cry. It means she is alive and healthy and growing.

It's something that I've only just learned to appreciate after hearing my friends just recently lost their little 2 month old:(

*squees* I can't wait for that. Right now I'm at 10 weeks pregnant, and as much as everyone says that it goes fast, I don't feel like it's going fast enough. I cannot WAIT to meet my little one!

I love hearing my little 1 month old baby girl cry. It means she is alive and healthy and growing.

It's something that I've only just learned to appreciate after hearing my friends just recently lost their little 2 month old:(

*squees* I can't wait for that. Right now I'm at 10 weeks pregnant, and as much as everyone says that it goes fast, I don't feel like it's going fast enough. I cannot WAIT to meet my little one!

It is honestly the most amazing moment I've experienced in my life! By far....

It is honestly the most amazing moment I've experienced in my life! By far....

It is like.. life itself.. the connection etc..

• 2 months later...