Letter from the Producer, LIX

Kage

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wedding outfits look spiffy. White tuxedos are enhh but the dress looks lovely. Warren's gonna look great as always in his!

In his... dress? Oh my, Warren, I never knew. :lol:

...welp, that'll teach me to stop posting to send texts.

I'M NOT EVEN GONNA EDIT IT. THAT'S HOW I ROLL.

oops my hand slipped

320x569http://i.imgur.com/rWOSaWf.jpg[/img]

/fansself

I think we found Kage his bride. We need a wedding planner, stat!

In his... dress? Oh my, Warren, I never knew. :lol:

...welp, that'll teach me to stop posting to send texts.

I'M NOT EVEN GONNA EDIT IT. THAT'S HOW I ROLL.

oops my hand slipped

320x569http://i.imgur.com/rWOSaWf.jpg[/img]

/fansself

I think we found Kage his bride. We need a wedding planner, stat!

This has made my work day.

Yea....no....not a single bit of solo progression options out there.

Urgh.

"It's easy to get x item!" Right.  Sure.  I haven't seen a one of these "learning groups", and while guides and videos are a primer, they don't replace in-game experience.

Dammit...well, good for those moving along though.

I recommend checking the party finder. There are generally several on there, and update regularly so it's worth checking back often, especially during EST afternoon/evening. Alternatively you could make one - T6/T7 and Shiva/Ramuh EX seem to fill up the quickest at the moment. 

I'd be happy to come along if you ever need a healer, just send a message. I need practice and will help with what I can. :)

Urgh.

"It's easy to get x item!" Right.  Sure.  I haven't seen a one of these "learning groups", and while guides and videos are a primer, they don't replace in-game experience.

I recommend checking the party finder. There are generally several on there, especially during EST afternoon/evening. Alternatively you could make one - T6/T7 and Shiva/Ramuh EX seem to fill up the quickest at the moment. 

I'd be happy to come along if you ever need a healer, just send a message. I need practice and will help with what I can. :)

^ Or even those dungeons I mentioned running. Seriously, no one's ever asked me "Hey kage you mentioned being open to helping. You got an hour or 2? Willing to help me out?"

I've only really ever gotten a question like that... to heal T7 from people in my raid. Wanna run an expert dungeon? etc from them. People who mention not seeing learning parties... I don't hear anything or see anything about it except for here. I've seen a BCOB party in party finder even.

Urgh.

I recommend checking the party finder. There are generally several on there, especially during EST afternoon/evening. Alternatively you could make one - T6/T7 and Shiva/Ramuh EX seem to fill up the quickest at the moment. 

^ Or even those dungeons I mentioned running. Seriously, no one's ever asked me "Hey kage you mentioned being open to helping. You got an hour or 2? Willing to help me out?"

I've only really ever gotten a question like that... to heal T7 from people in my raid. Wanna run an expert dungeon? etc from them. People who mention not seeing learning parties... I don't hear anything or see anything about it except for here. I've seen a BCOB party in party finder even.

Mhm! Party finder is an invaluable tool. If you don't see anyone running what you want/need to do, spend some time researching the dungeon/raid/trial then list yourself up as wanting a learning party! You'd be surprised how many people may bite. Even while listed up there you can ask your friends/linkshell mates/random RPC help-offerers to join up! And always remember, even if you don't end up clearing what you list yourself for, the in game experience/practice you get on the fight is priceless. Then you can list yourself on the PF again with 'experienced up till so-and-so' phase.

It's an MMO, you'll rarely find solo progression content beyond the MSQ. It's all about putting yourself out there and making the connections while getting what practice you can! Not every try is going to be a victory, but the ones who persist are the ones who persevere.

Warren! May Kage hold your hand, maybe your thigh, can Kage even reach that... Anyway! Can kage hold your hand in Eternal Bonding?

Or maybe your twin brother? W-w-wider hips...

Warren's hands are taken.

...as are his other holdable things. Sorry, Kage. Rumor has it Warren's got a cousin in Ul'dah, though. Not sure how truthful those are.

That dress. That dress.

HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I suppose I'll have to settle for that handsome tux.

Awww, did Osric wanna look like a pretty pretty princess?

Really loving the dress tho. Hella elegant.

I bet no one here will believe I've tried final coil >_>

I hope you don't mind me saying this like this, but

If Aaron can beat T9, NO ONE ELSE HAS AN EXCUSE FOR NOT BEATING T9.

:P

What about complete and utter apathy? Can I still use that excuse?

NO

Guess I better learn T8 fast so I can start dying in T9...

NO

Guess I better learn T8 fast so I can start dying in T9...

Been dying in T9 myself -- though I die at a later stage each time so it's only a matter of time...I'd really love to actually be current-ish with content again. I've been SLACKING.

Lol I cleared turn 10 only though. It was on my character on Exodus. One of my friends said he was gonna stop playing so he wanted everyone on Exodus to just clear one final coil with him (I cleared T5 and T9 a while before with them as they were my static but didn't want to come to Balmung because of the time restraint).

I haven't touched coils on my RP character though lol but im surprised it's shocking seeing as how whenever coils are mentioned I bitch about heavensfall and having to kill the boss I forgot his name in what under 11 minutes?