If Your Character was in a Fighting Game...

Oli!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And on that subject, here's Chachanji with the details!

tumblr_lphc0bBwQk1qlr140o1_500.gif

Seriously, though. It's hard to say. If they're on the same side for a team match, I could just see little Chachan standing at Warren's side, looking up at him with a proud smile - maybe Warren returns a curt nod - and they both unsheathe their weapons in unison. Then he either hops back if Warren's out first, or he jumps forward eagerly and leaves his mentor in the dust.

It's not much, but it'd be a nice, quiet detail.

And on that subject, here's Chachanji with the details!

Seriously, though. It's hard to say. If they're on the same side for a team match, I could just see little Chachan standing at Warren's side, looking up at him with a proud smile - maybe Warren returns a curt nod - and they both unsheathe their weapons in unison. Then he either hops back if Warren's out first, or he jumps forward eagerly and leaves his mentor in the dust.

It's not much, but it'd be a nice, quiet detail.

but those are the best details! Now strike a victory pose while I fling confetti at you both!

Alexander Stormwind

Theme

in_A1PL0VnU

Stage Description-

His laboratory and workshop, this is a stage with hazards. Fighters would be able to grab allagan tech or other experiments and turn them on their opponents to keep them at bay, or help stun them.

Moveset Description-

Alexander is a magic-user and therefore prefers to keep his distance and attack with magic. Its best to keep him away from opponents during solo fights, and is a very strong tag-in during multiple fights as a way to give a teammate some breathing room or to stun the opponent for a combo initiation.

Special Moves (Limit Breaks)-

Flare: Unleashes a large explosion of energy on the target doing multiple hits.

Starstorm: Alexander calls down a shower of celestial rocks that hurls towards the opponent.

Call of the Void (Ultimate)- Alexander opens a portal to the void, granting him more power. He then unleashes a barrage of magical power at his opponent including fire, ice and lightning before dropping a ball of void energy on top of them.

Nemesis:

None (at the moment)

Intro Quotes:

General 1: Attacking someone of my power wouldn't be considered wise.

General 2: You are either incredibly brave, or extremely stupid. Probably the latter.

General 3: Walk away and save me the trouble.

Against Dogberry: So it's come to this has it? Your services are not longer required then

Mirror Match: What manner of trickery is this!?

Win Quotes:

General 1: Next time, respect your betters.

General 2: Weak.

General 3: You are nothing next to me.

Against Dogberry: You were clearly rabid, I simply put you down.

Mirror Match: Nothing compares to the real thing.

Lose Quotes:

General 1: I seem to have...miscalculated.

General 2: Clearly, I am having an off day.

General 3: Finish your gloating and be off with you.

Against Dogberry: It seems I grossly underestimated you.

Mirror Match: I am my own worst enemy.

Jana would have to be 2 separate characters to be fully represented in a fighting game... One would have to play with her combat-gimmick of multiple fighting styles with some cross-class abilities! Her default appearance would be her low-rank Flames uniform, but Jana's alt outfits could be her cloth "civvies" or adventuring leathers.

Jana Ridah

Theme

General

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvXEprUZdy4

Vs. Sultansworn or other Immortal Flames characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDdM-dL7Bbs

(Would probably be shared among all Sworn/Flames?)

Stage Description

Bluefog - Northern Thanalan, with Castrum Meridianum visible in the distance. Immortal Flames banners would be pitched nearby, giving the bleak battlefield a feeling of recent victory instead of an ongoing battle.

Moveset Description

Jana fights in an erratic way, holding her longsword with both hands and using her buckler-hand for some punching attacks. She also has a shortbow and quiver on her back, though she only uses them for 1 specific attack.

Special Moves

One-Two: A heavy downward slash with her longsword, followed by a cross from her buckler arm. A knockback move that also grounds the opponent.

Internal Release: Small burst special; makes Jana's attacks a little bit faster for a few seconds if the opponent is hit with the short-range burst of aether. Failure to connect gives Jana a smaller bonus.

Fight or Flight: Another small aetheric burst similar to Internal Release, but changes Jana's attack power instead. Both buffs cannot be active at once, and each of the buffing specials would use half of whatever resource (super meter?) that a super would require.

Super Moves

Haymaker: A quick i-frame weaving dodge which, if successful, is followed by a counterattack with her buckler-arm. Causes stagger for follow-up hits.

Riot Blade: Jana charges a few steps forward with her sword, fire-aspected aether causing additional damage as she thrusts.

Howling Fist: Jana throws a punch at the ground, her buckler-arm empowered with earth-aspected aether, which causes an trio of eruptions of aether from beneath the opponent. Third hit launches.

Instant Kill: (If this theoretical game has cinematic IK attacks!) Jana swings her buckler hand in a close-range bolo punch, her arm charged with wind-aspected aether. If it connects, the opponent will be sent flying back while Jana drops her weapons and pulls her bow off of her back. She fires a Straight Shot at the opponents body, followed by an off-gcd pop of Raging Strikes, and finished by a Heavy Shot targeting their head.

Nemesis

No specific character, though Jana would have respectful lines for Sultansworn or fellow Flames and disdainful lines for any bandit/pirate/outlaw characters. She'd take slightly different tones in her general lines too, highlighting her nervous social disposition or her more confident "I'm an adventurer!" mindset.

Intro Quotes

General 1: We're- This is happening now? Why do you want to fight me...?

General 2: So you want to spar? I bet you could learn something from a fight with an adventurer!

Sworn: Ser- Eh, we're fighting? Ah... Th- This is...

Flame: You- You want to fight me? You'd better not go easy on me because of my rank!

Disdain 1: I'll make sure... You suffer and regret... Eheheh...

Disdain 2: I- It's just a job... But...

Win Quotes

General 1: Ah... I won so easily. I guess because I'm getting stronger...

General 2: B- Being an adventurer has it's perks... Look at these weapons, they're nice, right?

Sworn: No way... Ah, I- I'm not going to get in trouble this, am I?!

Flame: Even if I am just Foreign Legion... W- We adventurers have our pride too!

Disdain 1: Y- You... Piece of garbage... Just stay down.

Disdain 2: Mm... That felt pretty good.

Lose Quotes

General 1: Wah! Going down like this... How shameful.

General 2: Ugh, that's going to cost me a job or two...

Sworn: I should've known... Can't quite defeat the Sultana's Finest.

Flame: Ugh- You got me... Seems I can't beat you real soldiers yet.

Disdain 1: Gah-! I can't... Not like this!

Disdain 2: No, I can't fall here...!

Character Name

Azureus Galthens

Theme

[video=youtube]

Stage Description

A large mLibrary, decorated with a lavish red carpet with black trim, and the walls a pure opal white. there is a large staircase and chandelier. the platforms would be shelfs of various height

Moveset Description

Azureus fights with a gunblade, swapping between melee combat to speeding away and barraging bullets from a distance.

Special Moves (or Limit Breaks if you wanna be fancy)

Special 1: Gunshot Quartet. (Azureus pulls a combo of 4 slices and then points his blade at the opponent, blasting them at point black)

"You, Big, Meanie! BOOM!"

Special 2: Diving Swan. (Azureus uses his enemie as a step ladder jumping into the sky, he then fires several bullets before bringing his sword down in the spiraling motion.

"Up to the heavens, then down to the ground!"

Special 3: Magitek Bombard. (Azureus pulls a secon gunblade out and repeated blasts with both pushing the enemy further back with each hit.)

"Feel the wrath of the black sheep!"

Nemesis

Do they have an enemy of note? A special boss they defeat in their campaign?

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Don't condemn me for being born Garlean, That makes YOU the monster" (Against Eorzeans)

General 2: "I had no knowledge of what happened to your homeland, I would never do anything like that" (Against Domans)

General 3: "A..Garlean.... one of my own... So be it" (Against garleans)

Win Quotes

General 1: "I.... can't believe I won"

General 2: "You fought honorably... Let's spar again sometime"

General 3: "For a second, I thought I was going to lose"

Lose Quotes

General 1: "I knew I couldn't win"

General 2: "C...Congratulations!

General 3: "D...Damn...."

Draco Nobis

161_by_togo143-d7wtlfs.jpg

Theme

8YcIMT2hTeg

Stage Description

The Gateway to Oblivion - 

It would look a lot like the final boss area for Lost City of Amdapor, minus the flying demon and void doors. The backdrop would be a purple and black sky with ruins floating in the background.

Moveset Description

Draco is very much a powerhouse fighter. As a Master-at-arms, and a Dark Knight, he has multiple weapons at his disposal, and which one he would use would depend on the combo initiated. 

Light Lance Combo: A medium range series of quick attacks that deal low damage, stunning the opponent before he sends them flying backwards with a heavy upwards thrust.

Medium Longsword Combo: This one is a bit slower, but hits more. It's his standard combo as well, dealing medium damage and medium knockback/stun. It would involve a lot of slashes and end with a cross slash and a blast of Dark Fire from his hand to launch his opponent.

Heavy Greatsword Combo: The slowest but hardest hitting combo. It'd be easy to dodge at first, but if you mess up you're in for a world of pain. It'd involve a trio of heavy slashes to lock the enemy in place and deal high damage, before ending with a stab that goes through the opponent and roots them, before he swings upwards to send them skyward.

Special 1 - Dark Barrage: Draco hops back a step and launches a wild barrage of Dark Firagas at his opponent, juggling and launching them backwards/upwards/downwards depending on where he is positioned. Can be done from the air or ground.

Special 2 - Unlock Armor: This enables Draco's Dark Knight armor, giving him temporary immunity to flinching and increasing his damage output. Even though he can't be launched or flinch, he will take higher damage during this special. This also gives him the ability to do short range teleports via Dark Corridors, black Darkness portals he can open.

Special 3 - Blade of Retribution: Can only be done with Longsword or Greatsword equipped. Draco rushes forward and slams the pommel of his weapon into the enemy, stunning them, before unleashing a flurry of blows (Akin to rage of halone only...more) and ending with a sliding dash that goes clean through the enemy. With a flourish he slashes his blade down, and the enemy takes the hits and damage before the fight resumes. 

Special 4 - Embrace Oblivion: His 'Limit Break' if you will. He extends his hand and collects Darkness around his foe that forms a transparent-ish sphere. After saying the name of the move, he'd clench his fist and the sphere would implode on itself, crushing his enemy.

Special 5 - Holding Back: His damage with any given weapon or special (Except Oblivion) would be reduced, however he'd slowly begin to recover HP and has a speed bonus for the duration. Any hit dealt during this ability would inflict 'Blunt Shame' that stacks. Once the move ends, the stacks will turn into a debuff that will lower the enemy's strength until they wear off.

Assist Move: Draco is summoned and descends upon his foe with a lance before immediately switching into a longsword combo, followed by Dark Barrage. He then uses a Dark Corridor to leave the field.

Nemesis

A LOT OF PEOPLE

Intro Quotes

General 1: Draco rises up from a kneeling position and draws his longsword from his waist (His default weapon), before turning to face his opponent. He bows and raises his sword into his two-handed high guard before saying one of these quotes.

"If it's a challenge you want, I won't disappoint."

"I am Ser Draco Nobis...I will be your opponent."

General 2: Draco walks onto the field with his longsword in hand and points it at his foe, a look of defiance on his face.

"I won't hold back."

"For the sake of the world, I WILL defeat you!"

General 3: Draco is sharpening his sword, sitting on a throne of dark fire, wearing a black cloak. He'll stand and throw off the cloak, resting the blade of his longsword on his shoulder, as the throne dissipates.

"Believe me, you DON'T want to do this..."

"You're brave, I'll give you that..."

VS Lanza Razaul: "Very well. It ends here and now."

VS Liliana Nazareth: "How about a bit of training, hm? I'll go easy on you."

VS Jethas Zykiri: "Last time we fought, you lost. Let's see how far you've come."

VS Paradyme Capellago: "It's nothing personal.."

VS Mirror Match: "D-Dartanon?"

VS Paladin: "Hmm...Almost like this is from a fairy tail."

VS Zaku Degenwulf: "I suppose this is how it ends. One monster against another."

VS Sophia Grave (Positive): "Let's see what you can teach me today."

VS Sophia Grave (Negative): "That's it...you've finally crossed the line!"

VS Varus Rosenthal: "No more! You'll pay for your crimes!"

VS "Inky" : "You underestimate me...Your mistake."

VS Aramis: "A knight shows no fear, Aramis. Let's see how your training has progressed."

VS Kodoro: "Ah...easy boy...No need to get riled up."

VS Oblivion: "I won't be yours to control any longer..."

Win Quotes

General 1: Draco sheathes whichever weapon he ends the fight with, and bows his head. 

"A good match."

"Keep training, and challenge me again someday."

General 2: Draco gives a flourish and slashes his sword to the side, staring down at his opponent before walking away.

"I'm sorry it had to end like this."

"You should have surrendered."

General 3: Draco summons his throne once more and sits down in it, crossing his arms and sighing.

"I warned you.."

"Bravery only gets you so far..."

VS Lanza Razaul: "No more blood will be spilled by your hand now..."

VS Liliana Nazareth: "I'm impressed you lasted that long. We'll try again tomorrow."

VS Jethas Zykiri: "You certainly have grown. Maybe next time."

VS Paradyme Capellago: "Hmm...I expected more."

VS Mirror Match: "Lay to rest, my brother...It's over."

VS Paladin: "Maybe you should think next time, hm? Darkness does not equal evil."

VS Zaku Degenwulf: "In the end, you were just like me. Only I didn't give in."

VS Sophia Grave (Positive): "I learned a lot, thank you."

VS Sophia Grave (Negative): "Why couldn't you have just listened..."

VS Varus Rosenthal: "..."

VS "Inky": "It wasn't light. My Darkness is just stronger."

VS Aramis : "You're getting stronger. I'm proud of you."

VS Kodoro: "Crazy bird..."

VS Oblivion: "The Darkness is MINE to control...you don't belong here."

Lose Quotes

General 1: Draco collapses to a knee, bracing himself with his sword, panting.

"Well...Looks like I bit off more than I could chew..."

"Urgh...You've bested me..."

General 2: Draco stumbles backwards with a grunt and lands on his back, sword clattering off to the side. 

"I shouldn't have held back..."

"Looks...like I failed..."

General 3: He clutches his head and staggers off screen as Darkness surrounds him.

"No! I can't lose!"

"H-How can this be!?"

VS Lanza Razaul: "I-I failed...Now finish it..."

VS Liliana Nazareth: "H-Hngh...Looks like I underestimated you..."

VS Jethas Zykiri: "Much better. I expected nothing less."

VS Paradyme Capellago: "H-Hmm...You ARE strong..."

VS Mirror Match: "N-No...It wasn't my fault..."

VS Paladin: "A-And so the light destroys the Darkness..."

VS Zaku Degenwulf: "Now...w-who's the monster...?"

VS Sophia Grave (Positive): "Hurk...You never hold back do you..."

VS Sophia Grave (Negative): "I-I hope you're satisfied...w-with your choice..."

VS Varus Rosenthal: "I-I'm so sorry...everyone..."

VS "Inky": "I lost to THAT? Disgraceful..."

VS Aramis: "You...grew up fast.."

VS Kodoro: "Hngh...C-Can't you just behave for once..."

VS Oblivion: Draco is slowly surrounded by Darkness as he kneels, laughing.

Character Name

Velox Giginen Delmas.

Theme

-GJ1d2X4ZFw

Stage Description

Outside a bar in Limsa, crowds builds up the longer the fight goes. 

Moveset Description

Counter-melee mostly, but does ranged. All her melee combos require her to "parry" an attack beforehand through using a button attack to change her to a defensive stance. Ranged attacks are all done through the bow, are slow to charge but deal massive damage if left alone to do so.

Throw move - Velox kicks the sod in the stomach before over-shoulder tossing them and jumping back to gain ground. 

Silence Critics! [Ranged only] - Striking the enemy with a blunt arrow, Velox proceeds to shoot a barrage of multiple arrows at them at all ranges. Can move whilst firing, giving Velox the perfect moment to get in close after or to stay back defensively.

Bell Solo - Giginen dashes forward. Should the dash connect, she proceeds to smack the enemy around with an onslaught of kicks only to finish with a click of her fingers. A church bell falls from the sky and slams the enemy, causing a massive ring.

Time for bed, kiddo. [Counter only - Ultra] - After successfully countering a move, Velox proceeds to kick the enemy in every vulnerable spot (paying good attention to the crotch if it's a male). Soon after they drop down, she hands them a package and walks off. The present explodes, leaving Velox walking away from the explosion like a boss.

Nemesis

N/A 

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Alright then! Something simple, yeah?"

General 2: "Hon, please. I don't fight, I sing."

General 3: "No really, put that apple on ye' head... so I can miss it."

Win Quotes

General 1: "I'm innocent officer! The sod went after me first!"

General 2: "The next person to call me a wench gets the bow shoved up their arse!"

General 3: "This might make a good song."

Ultra 1: "Shhh, they're fast asleep~"

Ultra 2: "Too much of an explosion?" -Yellow guards yelling, Giginen runs off screen- "TOO MUCH!"

I forgot, I should probably do one for my other prominent character, too. xD

Ella Razaul

tumblr_nfwckkbj8e1tapm37o1_1280.png

Theme

Ishgardian Ella

dwJ_a0r2sVM

VS Special Fight/Nemesis

UzCNF-ZQVfs

Stage Description

More than likely, Ella would fight in Ishgard proper, on the dragoons' training grounds. Alps training dummies, some in perfect condition and others showing heavy signs of use, line the back walls. There are lancers training with them in the background. Try to spot a few NPC cameos!

Moveset Description

Ella is very much like her father as a lancer--medium- to long-range attacks, attempting to get close to an opponent before darting back into a safe zone. She doesn't have as much attack or defense as her father but is a lot faster, meaning her moves can be combo'd into rather easily once gotten used to.

Special 1: "Don't Even Think About It!"

A counter move that starts with Ella in a defensive position. If hit before the special runs out, she jumps back, swinging her halberd in a downward arc to trip up an opponent, before hopping into the air and bringing the bladed portion of her weapon down on the opponent's head like an axe.

Special 2: Ring of Thorns

A medium-range homing move, Ella jumps high off the screen, only to crash back down onto the ground, digging her spinning lance into the ground or the opponent's head! The fire that flips about her can cause splash damage if the opponent isn't backed up far enough.

Special 3: The Really Annoyingly Long Sentai-Like Ultimate (aka, Dragonfire Dive)

Ella's ultimate LB/special. Though campy, comedic, and over-the-top, this move makes her invincible! She starts off yammering a randomized, yet very sentai-like speech about her final attack. If she's interrupted, she will counter and immediately go into her final move while chastising the opponent.

Complete with an anime-stylized "cut-in" animation, Ella seems to disappear into the stratosphere, before charging back down with her weapon at the ready, the flames around her forming the shape of a dragon! This is probably an instant-kill move for her.

Nemesis

Her mother, her birth father, and perhaps even that snot-nosed kid, Aramis...

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Oy, hey, you! Yeah, you! We fightin' or what?!"

General 2: "You ready to face off 'gainst the best dragoon you ever saw?"

General 3: *kicks snow from boots with the butt of her weapon* "We ready? You're makin' me bored!"

VS Liliana Nazareth: "I got a mighty few bones to pick with ya! You're gonna tell me everything!"

VS Lanza Razaul: "...You're that guy from Mom's book...rrh. Show me that Dragoon skill you've got! Now!!"

VS Paradyme Capellago: "Y'know, Mom never said you knew how to fight..."

VS Dawn Nazareth: "Whoa, sis! Y'lost or somethin'? This is a battlefield, y'know!"

VS Dartanon Nobis: "Whoa...Mom was right, you really do look like some fairy tale knight!"

VS Aramis: "Eugh, kid, don't start cryin' when I beat you silly..."

VS Kane Denrys: "O-Oh, uh, y'wanna fight? Uhhh...s-sure, I...I guess...? "

VS Rubh'a Jinjahl: "Uncle Rubh'a! Teach me how to fight like you do!"

VS R'edh Molko: "Uncle R'edh, seriously, you gotta teach me how to use that bow...!"

VS Mirror Match: "Oh, for Twelve's sake--I must have messed up the future pretty badly if I'm doin' this..."

Win Quotes

General 1: "Well, damn. You were kinda weak, weren'cha?" *pokes repeatedly with butt of lance*

General 2: "I told you, I'm the best dragoon! Ain't nothin' gonna stop me, got it?!"

General 3: "So, uh...you already done?"

VS Liliana Nazareth: "Hey, so, you're tellin' me everything now. I wanna know what happened."

VS Lanza Razaul: "Whoa--I actually beat you?!" *does a mock-up of the female Miqo'te dance* "Woo! All right! Who's the best now, eh, old man?! Me! That's who~!"

VS Paradyme Capellago: "Uhh...y-you sure you shouldn't, ah...be the one taking care of Dawn, instead of Mom...?"

VS Dawn Nazareth: "Oy, hey, you insisted! I didn't wanna have to do it...."

VS Dartanon Nobis: "Whoa--I didn't think I'd beat you!"

VS Aramis: "C'mon kid, get up! This is a battlefield--your skill, you shoulda expected to lose!"

VS Kane Denrys: " Twelve alive, man...I can't believe I survived all those punches...!"

VS Rubh'a Jinjahl: "So, outta ten, would you put me at like, an eleven for beating you?"

VS R'edh Molko: "I guess I found out the archer's weakness, didn't I?"

VS Mirror Match: "There. Now will the future go back to normal?"

Lose Quotes

General 1: "Ugh, dammit! Y-You caught me off guard...!"

General 2: "Th-this...doesn't make me...any less of a dragoon...!"

General 3: "D-Dammit...I guess I'm the one that's done..."

VS Liliana Nazareth: "Guh...s-so, this is what it's like...to fight someone of your level..."

VS Lanza Razaul: "Guess I didn't...inherit everything...eh...?"

VS Paradyme Capellago: "Holy shite...! Y-You're really not a puny Black Mage...damn fists hurt...."

VS Dawn Nazareth: "Twelve, for a blind girl, you sure hit hard..."

VS Dartanon Nobis: "Y-Yeah...j-just like...a storybook knight..."

VS Aramis: "Shite, no way! No way! You didn't beat me! I-I was just warmin' up!"

VS Kane Denrys: "Oh godth, m'facethsh..."

VS Rubh'a Jinjahl: "Y-You...was like Halone Herself got ahold of your spear...ain't no stoppin' you..."

VS R'edh Molko: "Dammit...! I just couldn't get in...how'd you do it...?!"

VS Mirror Match: "I-I guess...I-I was...the anomaly all along..."

Jet'a Vann

Theme

Stage Description

A round clearing at the top of a tower in the snowy Coerthas. Blizzards intensify the lower Jet'a's Life Points go, and dragons occasionally fly by to spit a fireball that will damage both Jet'a and his opponent if they're too close to where it hits.

Moveset Description

Long-ranged magic attacks, low mobility but high damage. If interrupted on his casting by critical attacks, Jet'a will counter with spear-fighting movements by shaping a blade of ice on top of his stave until you're forced to back off from him. He will not move from his initial position unless a static DoT is applied to the ground.

Ice Rain: Jet'a points the staff to the sky, raising a Manawall around himself as shards of ice rain over all the arena inflicting AoE damage. Can be dodged if you get close enough.

Frozen Fortress: (Use at 50% Life Points) Jet'a wraps himself in a thick shell of ice, that functions the same way as Stoneskin. Jet'a cannot attack while inside, but will not be damaged until the barrier is fully broken. Hitting the barrier will have the same effect as Ice Spikes, damaging the attacker.

Keeper of Fury: Can occur if a wyrm approaches the tower when Jet'a's Life Points are between 1% and 25% HP. Jet'a traps the dragon into the arena by freezing its legs to the floor with a spell. Jet'a temporarily jumps away from the arena, and the dragon goes on a frenzy sequence of attacks to free itself. Dodging 0/5 dragon attacks and having no healing skills will prompt K.O. of the opponent.

Nemesis

None!

Intro Quotes

General 1: "..."

General 2: "If you were the type to change your mind, you wouldn't be here."

General 3: "Know that I have no fun in this."

Against Blue Vann: "Wait... Could you be...?"

Against Kara Ashdale: "Meddlesome child..."

Against X'elo Maimhov: "For some reason, I expected this day would come."

Against a Nuhn: "I have no respect for the likes of you."

Against a Seeker of the Sun woman: "You deserve better than what the Warden gave you..."

Against a female of any other clan/race: "Please, do not make me do this and be on your way."

Against Himself: "A Godsend invite to repent?"

Win Quotes

General 1 (With 75%+ Life Points left): "..."

General 2 (With 25-74% Life Points left): "Blood won't stand out too much in a night of new moon."

General 3 (With less than 25% Life Points left): "Nald'Thal has granted me a little more time..."

Against Blue Vann: "What have I done..?!"

Against Kara Ashdale: "Lesson learned, I hope."

Against X'elo Maimhov: "A predictable epilogue."

Against a Nuhn: "How did you even gain your title?"

Against a Seeker of the Sun woman: "Had you been a Keeper, you would have been a respectable Matriarch."

Against a female of any other clan/race: "Forgive me..."

Against Himself: "You cannot deliver salvation to me."

Lose Quotes

General 1 (Opponent with 75%+ Life Points left): "I have no Hope..."

General 2 (Opponent with 25-74% Life Points left): "Goddess Menphina.. Why?"

General 3 (With less than 25% Life Points left): "Matriarch... Forgive me..."

Against Blue Vann: "You will be safe.. Even without me"

Against Kara Ashdale: "What sort of trick is this...?!"

Against X'elo Maimhov: "I give up... Just leave me alone."

Against a Nuhn: "Could be... that I misjudged you..."

Against a Seeker of the Sun woman: "A proud daughter of the Warden..."

Against a female of any other clan/race: "Perhaps it is better this way..."

Against Himself: "It's on you now... Nothing will change..."

(I have a problem :blush: )

Double-Omega Secret Unlockable Character Gran

gran01_zpsaf98edb3.png

Pictured: The ultimate fighter.

Theme

ReTxaMX0E7g

Joke(ier) Option:

iOu-QkmInKc

Stage Description

Soot Creek, with its various creatures splashing about in the background. Movement would cause splash effects, especially hitting the ground. A lot of movement and splashing causes rainbows to appear.

Moveset Description

Gran is completely and utterly a joke character. Low health, low damage. The only real sticking point for him is that he's so small that many attacks will fly over his porcine head, and he's almost obnoxiously agile. Even if no one else in the game has a double-jump, he does. If even one does, then he has a triple-jump. Victory with Gran means never sitting in one place and slowly chipping away at the opponent and trying to make the most of your special bar, where most of his damage lies.

Special Moves

Bullhemoth: Gran's gap-closer and solid opener for a combo, which can be done on the ground or in the air. He charges forward with head down, bodily tackling the opponent in the legs (Weak), midsection (Medium), or head (Fierce).

* Gran Bullhemoth: The super version of Bullhemoth. Gran charges forward with afterimages towards the opponent. If he connects, a button prompt appears. Mashing the button causes the image to flash as the word "TOSS!" appears at random points on the screen with each press. At the end, a miniature cinematic plays where Gran tosses the enemy ridiculously high into the sky. The opponent disappears with a twinkle, leaving a ghostly image of themselves giving a thumbs-up. Then they hit the ground and the fight continues.

Ballhemoth: Looking like something out of Sonic the Hedgehog, the little porker curls up into a ball and launches himself at the enemy. This hits legs (Weak), midsection (Medium), or head (Fierce) and sends the opponent flying into the other side of the screen should it hit. This move is also Air-OK.

* Gran Ballhemoth: It opens like an after-imaged Ballhemoth, but cuts into a miniature cinematic on hit. No matter where the opponent was actually hit, the scene shows an overly dramatic triple-take of them getting hit in the face with appropriately over-the-top grunting. Gran then bounds backwards a bit and proceeds to potentially get himself into a lawsuit by charging up a spin-dash (purple ball, with his hair somehow perfectly fine and unmoving on top of it). A button prompt appears and mashing it causes the spinning ball to deform a bit towards the opponent and kick up more dust (or water, depending) as the word "GO!" appears at random points on the screen with each press. Upon completion, Gran runs his opponent the hell over and then drops back down from the top of the screen.

Brawlhemoth: A grapple move. Should it land, Gran leaps onto the opponent's face and a "fighting cloud" obscures whatever damage the baby behemoth does there. Tiny little "pow!"s and "biff!"s will occasionally pop out from the cloud. Gran dismounts with a tiny somersault and lands a distance away that corresponds to the attack button that was used to initiate the move.

* Gran Brawlhemoth: The leap has an afterimage, and again it cuts to a mini cinematic. The opponent's entire body is engulfed in the "fighting cloud" with an overly muscular man with a behemoth's head flexes in the background. The button prompt appears and mashing causes more and more "pow!"s and "biff!"s to spill out of the cloud as the beheminotaur draws closer and shakes violently, never moving out of that flexing pose. It all ends with the chiming of a boxing bell, and Gran standing triumphantly over the body of his beaten-up opponent.

Lilmagest: Gran's Limit Break and the only one that doesn't require him to connect to truly begin. He crackles with energy as he rises into the air in a fetal position. With a mighty squeal, he unfurls and the entire screen erupts in an explosion that causes horrendous damage, even through guard. This is the most damaging move in the game and rewards anyone who manages to get Gran to his full three bars.

Nemesis

Koporooooo~! *shake fist*

Intro Quotes

General 1: *Gran trots onto the screen like he owns the place, snout upturned*

General 2: *Gran paws at the ground, snorting angrily*

General 3: *Gran is off on the side with Chachanji, who's feeding and petting the porker. Gran's gaze snaps up at the opponent and he rushes forward*

Mirror Match:: *Gran tentatively inches forward, sniffing the other before jumping back a couple fulms*

Win Quotes

General 1: *Gran marches over and poses dramatically over the body of his opponent*

General 2: *Gran snorts derisively and trots off*

General 3: *Gran returns to Chachanji for more pets*

Mirror Match:: *Chases the other Gran off the screen with a shrill squeal*

Lose Quotes

General 1: *Gran lays on his side, kicking at the air and whining pathetically*

General 2: *Gran retreats into the corner and cowers*

General 3: *Chachanji rushes to Gran's side, before giving his opponent a stern talking to!*

Mirror Match:: *Is chased off by the other Gran, tail between legs as he makes panicked snorts*

Jana would have to be 2 separate characters to be fully represented in a fighting game...

Lost Hope

Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYYl2gwOZ8

Stage Description

Thanalan at night, a stretch of desert dotted with rocky outcroppings. The kind of place that could be used to stay hidden in.

Moveset Description

This character, who is definitely not just Jana wearing a mask or cowl, uses the powers of her two summoned Egis, Titan and Ifrit, as separate modes. Titan-Egi has a more defensive playstyle, with attacks that provide Lost Hope with cover to cast her own attacks, while Ifrit-Egi is more aggressive with charging attacks in the front that tend to leave the summoner more open if they fail. She has the ability to cast her own ground-based area attacks and some limited close-range combat ability, punching with her free hand or swinging at opponents with her heavy tome.

Special Moves

Swift-Switch: How the summoner switches modes. Has a lengthy cooldown, as she's only willing to cast a summoning spell in-combat with the Swiftcast ability. Ifrit-Egi is selected by default.

Ruin: The summoner casts a fast projectile directly in front of her. Can be charged for more damage.

Bio: A ground-based area attack that can be cast either directly in front of her or a short distance away that lasts 3 seconds. Causes some damage to enemies standing in the contaminants and doesn't cause any hitstun, allowing for extra damage to enemies being combo'd in its area.

Burning Strike/Rock Buster: An Egi special attack that hits in a short area in front of the summon. Burning Strike causes stagger while Rock Buster launches.

Super Moves

Miasma: The summoner places a ground-based cloud of miasma that lasts a full 5 seconds. Can either be placed right at her feet or some distance in front of her. Opponents in the cloud take damage while in the cloud and have their movement and speed slowed by it's Disease effect. Does not cause hitstun.

Aetherflow: Briefly gives the summoner super armor, allowing for uninterrupted casting. She still takes normal damage from attacks in this state.

Flaming Crush/Mountain Buster: An Egi attack that hits in an area around the summon. Flaming Crush causes stagger and Mountain Buster causes knockback.

Instant Kill: The Egi uses either Burning Cyclone or Landslide to stun the opponent. If it hits, the summoner will cast Evoke, leading to a quick cinematic of the Egi using either Inferno or Earthen Fury to wipe out both the enemy and the immediate area.

Nemesis

No specific character.

Intro Quotes

General 1: ...

General 2: Don't... Come any closer...

Sworn/Flame: Don't make me... I don't want to...

Disdain 1: [Wheezing]

Disdain 2: You won't leave...

Win Quotes

General 2: Forget what you saw here today.

Sworn/Flame: Just run away...

Disdain 1: [A deep breath]

Disdain 2: Just die.

Lose Quotes

General 2: Just... Leave me alone...

Sworn/Flame: Am I... To be imprisoned...?

Disdain 1: [Heavy wheezing]

Disdain 2: [Choking]

I really don't know a lot about fighting games BUT HERE GOES!

Character Name Jajara Jara

jaja_PUNCH.png

Theme

cL_xLGoLcx8

Stage Description

Jajara would battle in the deep of the Sagolii, beautiful and deadly to all but the hardiest of Eorzeans. The dunes stretch on for malms and malms and the winds might occasionally provide some stage hazard now and again. The arena would be flanked by members of Jajara's clan: caravans, dunebeasts, and of course nomad lalafell all eager to see upstart Jajara bring some glory to their clan! From the top of the largest, most decorated dunebeast, a lalafell woman watches with a most sour expression...

Moveset Description

Without a doubt Jajara would be an in-your-face brawler. High damage, high speed, but no ranged attacks whatsoever. Grapples, if she can pull them off, are devastating. The bulk of her damage comes from combos, and the more combos she can string together, the harder she hits. Her aerial attacks are decidedly weaker than ground attacks.

Special Moves

Grounding Fist: A short range move. Jajara delivers a monstrous blow to the sand immediately in front of her. If her opponent is in its range, they take damage from the blow and sink slightly into the sands. Their movement speed is hampered and they cannot jump for a few seconds.

Worm Bait: Counter/Grapple. Jajara taps suspiciously on the sand, appearing to be doing some sort of ... dance? If she is attacked during this time, she flings her target down while she launches herself straight up and out of the way of the sandworm that rises up to damage her opponent.

Sandflurry: Certain punch combos, if performed successfully, have an added effect of a sandy after image which can deal up to a maximum of two additional blows that do 50%/75% of damage of the blow that triggered the effect.

Desertbreaker: Limit break. Jajara grapples and flings her enemy into the air, and then jumps up after them to deliver a series of kicks to send them ever higher. When they reach their apex, Jajara channels the fury of her warrior ancestors and delivers a punishing flurry of punches that send her target back into the sands. If the move KOs, the stage is scarred with a vaguely opponent-shaped depression ringed with red hot glass.

Nemesis

Jojore Jore: Jajara's mother, and matriarch of her clan. She can summon up to two armed guardsmen at a time to fight in her stead, becoming invulnerable while either are on the field. They are armed with either a spear or fists and have a small set of basic abilities that can be used to combo with one another. Jojore herself is a ranged fighter who uses and controls bursts of sand for mobility and ranged attacks.

h o r s e: Coral Sea special. A thing of nightmares, tall and ethereal and terrifying. It's terrible touch saps HP and energy, and its whispered n e i g h paralyzes all who are close enough to hear it. That it would escape the confines of the Still Shore is unforgivable.

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Hnph. Got somethin' to prove?"

General 2: "Ya sure yer wantin' to do this...?"

General 3: "Don't think I'm gonna go easy on ya."

vs. Miqo'te: "You ain't s'posed t'be here."

vs. Highlander/Roegadyn/Elezen: "Th' bigger they are..."

vs. Chuchukepa Hohokepa: "Didn't I tell ya to stay home?"

vs. Memeli Meli: "You again?! F-fine. Done it a'fore, I'll do it again!"

Win Quotes

General 1: "A'course."

General 2: "I don't think less of ya, don'cha worry."

General 3: "We ain't soft out here. Might learn a thing or two."

vs. Miqo'te: "Best be leavin' a'fore things get worse fer ya."

vs. Highlander/Roegadyn/Elezen: "... the harder they fall. Ain't that what they say?"

vs. Chuchukepa Hohokepa: "Stay outta my way, honeybee. I know what I'm doin'."

vs. Memeli Meli: "An' stay down."

Lose Quotes

General 1: "F-fer Twelve's sake..."

General 2: "Fair an' square."

General 3: "Reckon I ought be learnin' from ya... Next time."

vs. Miqo'te: "Tricks...! Some kinda tricks!"

vs. Chuchukepa Hohokepa: "C-can't be... brusin' my honeybee, can I...?"

vs. Memeli Meli: "I... I ain't... givin' up...!"

Jajara and Gegenji have hitbox advantage. I'd go all in on them in saltybets.

I agree though I think if you put Oli with Steel you could have a counterpick!

I think Steel could get cover from Oli on assists and be able to rack up some damage!

(I'm so addicted to theory fighter that I'm talking movesets we all just put togther xD)

Chuchukepa Hohokepa

YaYKFf5.png

FF8I1WCOBfs

Stage Description

The wind howls by Ul’Dah’s airship landing platform with the odd wisp of sand. The skies are somewhat cloudy, visually setting the backdrop on fire as the sun is slowly beginning to set in the far horizon. Aetheryte running lights flicker by rhythmically. Passengers and guards alike watch with interest as the conflict unfolds...

Moveset Description

Chuchukepa is clearly a reluctant fighter, made readily apparent in each of his moves. He doesn't appear to possess much in the way of martial prowess either, but he’s at least competent at swatting his opponent with his staff. He does however lose his balance during some movements, which can cause the attacks of his opponents to miss.

Special Moves

Stop Hitting Me!:  Shield/reflect. Chuchukepa throws his arms out in front of him and flinches away, creating an instantaneous barrier that can knock an opponent backwards or reflect a projectile.

Chuchu Propeller:  Ground spin attack. Chuch grabs hold of the end of his staff with both hands and whirls towards his opponent, causing multiple hits if not blocked. The move ends with Chuchukepa stumbling and trying to keep his hat planted on his head.

Nanadara Special:  Grapple/Side-switch. Chuchukepa canes his opponent in the knee and uses a quick manipulation of aether to throw a shoulder into the back of his opponent, causing them to tumble. Can be combo’d with Stop Hitting Me! Or Chuchu Propeller.

Where’d My Hat Go?:  Limit Break. Chuchukepa gets really cranky,suddenly levitating off the ground and causing his staff to levitate near him. Bands of eldritch symbols whirl about him briefly before he brings his hands in front of him and coalesces a corkscrew of pressurized air and launches it at his opponent. Upon contact, lightning flares around the corkscrew and ignites the air within to create a massive explosion that throws both Chuchukepa and his opponent to opposite sides of the arena. If the attack knocks his opponent out, Chuchukepa sits up without his hat, feels around the top of his head, then panics and runs off screen to look for it.

Nemesis

h o r s e:  Coral Sea special. A thing of nightmares, tall and ethereal and terrifying. Its terrible touch saps HP and energy, and its whispered  n e i g h  paralyzes all who are close enough to hear it.That it would escape the confines of the Still Shore is unforgivable.

Intro Quotes

General 1:  “I-I don’t know who you are, but I’m not letting you stop me!”

General 2:  “I can’t go back now... I-I need to see this through ‘til the end.”

General 3:  “Did... did you just kneel down to talk to me?!”

vs. Jajara Jara:  “S-sugarblossom! Well, y-yes, you did... but then I got worried...”

vs. Memeli Meli:  “Memeli! Just what do you think you’re up to now?!”

Win Quotes

General 1:  “Goodness, it's fortunate you’re not as strong as you look...!”

General 2:  “I don’t understand why everyone wants to keep fighting me!”

General 3:  “That’ll teach you to underestimate Sagolii Dunesfolk!”

vs. Jajara Jara:  “W-well, that's peculiar...  u-um... I brought you lunch, sugarblossom...?”

vs. Memeli Meli:  “And stop stealing from the cookie jar!!”

Lose Quotes

General 1:  “Why does this always seem to happen...?”

General 2:  “C-couldn’t you have just let me go...?”

General 3:  “N-next time I won’t hold back. Ow...”

vs. Jajara Jara:  “O-ow! Okay,okay, I’ll go back home...! Just... just make sure you eat the lunch I packed for you!”

vs. Memeli Meli:  “Th... they can’t see the evil they unleashed...”

Paradyme Capellago

Theme

4wZIfnsnd3U

Stage: The Burning Wall

He would likely be found around the Burning Wall. His favourite place in the sands of Thanalan. Wandering the area high in aetheric density, it is little wonder that he's around there, being a mage of the black. He resonates so easily with the area, able to draw upon it's energies for whatever he needs.

Moveset Description

While fighting as Paradyme, he refuses to use any aether, for the duration of this battle he uses close range punches and kicks. His pugilism training clearly showing as he works to beat you down.

Special 1: Fists of Lightning

Channelling his aetheric abilites and his affinity to lightning, he is able to give himself a power boost and imbue his attacks with Lightning, causing burns and small damage-over-time.

Special 2: Howling Fist

This can only be used from long range - He leaps into the air and slams his fist into the ground, the power erupting forth and launching plumes into the air in an attempt to knock his opponent into the air.

Special 3: Superman Punch

Taking a few steps back, watching as his opponent is dazed, stumbling about. He launches himself forward, quickly and jumps high, before crashing down on his opponent with a powerful right hook.

Nemesis

The only nemesis that Paradyme would have is the voidsent that resides within him. "Inky", forming it's own body and attempting to bring Paradyme down single handedly.

Intro Quotes

General 1: "You wanted to fight me? As you wish."

General 2: "Can I not be alone for one gods damned day?"

General 3: "Look, I'm trying to be nice. But you're REALLY pushing my buttons..."

With Liliana Nazareth: "You wish to spar? Well, don't come crying to me when I beat you down~"

With Ella Razaul: "Ella? Why are... Nevermind. You wish to test your strength? So be it!"

With Dartanon Nobis: "... A test of strength, Draco?"

With Sophia Grave: "Just like the old days. Let's see who the master is now!"

With Lanza Razaul: "I'm gonna break you in two for what you did!"

With Fayne Firestar: "If you're wanting to spar, then go ahead. But I will break your spear with my fists!"

With "Inky": "This is where it ENDS!"

Win Quotes

General 1: "Hey! You tried! Perhaps you learned something?"

General 2: "Now can I have some gods damned peace?"

General 3: "Don't make me angry. I'll beat your face in. Like I just did."

With Liliana Nazareth: "I'm sorry sweetheart, but when it comes to physical combat, I reign~"

With Ella Razaul: "Now now Ella, p-please don't cry... I-I won fair and square..."

With Dartanon Nobis: "Ah... And once more, I've beaten you. Are you growing weaker?"

With Sophia Grave: "Perhaps I can now teach YOU a thing or two!"

With Lanza Razaul: "Just lay there and bleed out you stubborn fool. You don't deserve an easy death."

With Fayne Firestar: "*Breaks the spear in her view.* I warned you!"

With "Inky": "NOW. IT'S. OVER."

Lose Quotes

General 1: "Nng... Damnit. Well, fair's fair..."

General 2: "*Spits blood.* This is why I wanted to be alone..."

General 3: "I let my anger cloud my judgement..."

With Liliana Nazareth: "What have you done... Now he's gonna win..."

With Ella Razaul: "Ella... Run..."

With Dartanon Nobis: "Nnh..! Brace, Draco..."

With Sophia Grave: "Sophia... Nng... Run... Before he takes over..."

With Lanza Razaul: "I might not have beaten you... But he will..."

With Fayne Firestar: "Fayne... He's coming now... Get running before he takes over..."

With "Inky": "... You win. Consume me..."