If Your Character was in a Fighting Game...

Oli!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solis Claritas

Regular Theme

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVW5GgEBe7A

Alternate/EX Burst Theme

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSa572Y5wig

Stage Description

On a cliff in Thanalan overlooking the city of Ul'dah epicly with the sun in the background. The sky would be blue at first but then turn more orange as the sun sets more after each round, with a beautiful orange sunset as the background for the final round.

Moveset Description

Solis uses solar-themed attacks, implementing use of his fire and light aspects into his attacks to create the feeling of a blazing sun in each strike. He usually attacks with his sword and shield, but he isn't afraid of going in with his fists and legs!

Special Moves

NOTE: Stronger versions of each special move require a part of the limit gauge in order to use. They do more damage but they are slower to use.

Fists

Radiant Light/Flame: 236+A or C

A projectile move in which Solis generates either a light orb (A) or fire ball © from his hand which he then throws at the opponent dealing respective elemental damage.

"Radiant Light!/Radiant Flame!"

-Radiant Flare: 236+A+C

-A stronger projectile that combines both light and fire elements.

-"Radiant Flare!" or "Eat this!"

Solar Punch: 623+A or C

A rising uppercut that Solis covers his fist in light (A) or fire ©, delivering it to the jaw line for moderate damage.

"Solar Punch!"

-Solar Dragon: 623+A+C

-A stronger version, combining both light and fire and dealing multiple hits during the uppercut.

"Solar...Dragon!" or "It's over!"

Fiery Kick: 214+B or D

Solis hops slightly and does a whirlwind kick towards the opponent covered in light (B) or fire (D).

"Fiery Kick!"

-Fiery Cyclone: 214+B+D

-The whirlwind kick stays in place, juggling the opponent with radiant flames for multiple hits.

-"Fiery Cyclone!" or "Graaah!"

Sword

Ignis Slash: 236+A or C

Solis covers his sword in either light or flame, doing an elemental slash at the opponent.

"Ignis!"

-Radiant Ignis

-Same as above, but with combined light and flame, doing two slashes.

-"Radiant Ignis" or "Ha!"

Shield Lob: 41236+A or C

Solis throws his shield at the opponent in a lob, dealing slam damage.

"Ha!"

-Shield Combo: 41236+A+C

-Solis throws the shield, and if it contacts with the opponent, then Solis will catch the shield and slam into the opponent for even more slam damage.

-"Not done yet!"

Feint Counter: 214+B or D

Solis prepares himself into a defensive stance, in which if the opponent attacks, Solis counterattacks with a swift parry followed by a fast slash either low (B) or high (D). Stance only lasts for a second.

"Nice try!"

-Blaze Counter 214+B+D

-When the counter activates, Solis counters with multiple slashes followed by a straight kick to the opponent's chest.

-"Give it up! YA!"

Limit Breaks

NOTE: Stronger versions of Limit Breaks require 2 Limit gauges to use. EX Burst uses all 3, which turns into a timer for the power up, ending when it empties or when Solis uses his finisher.

Limit 1 (Sword):

Ignis Braver: 236236+A or C

Solis leaps into the air holding his sword behind as it grows a fire/light-like aura in the form of a greatsword, and slamming it downwards onto the opponent, creating an explosion where the opponents lands.

"Here I go! Ignis Braver!"

-Gigant Ignis Braver: 236236+A+C

-A stronger version that envelops the blade in both fire and light as it does two overhead strikes instead of one, causing sun-like shockwaves.

-"Burn! Gigant Ignis Braver! That'll do it!"

Solar Bladedance: 236236+B or D

Solis rushes towards the opponent doing a unique sword-and-shield combo that ends with him either slashing the opponent with his sword (B) or slamming them with his shield (D).

"Come on, dance! Finish!"

-True Solar Bladedance: 214214+B+D

-A bigger and more exotic combo that ends with more slashes and a big slam with his shield.

-"Here it is! My true dance! Finish!"

Limit 2 (Fist):

Shining Light/Blazing Flame: 236236+A or C

A stronger version of Radiant Light/Flame that does multiple elemental hits to an opponent when it connects.

"HAAA! Shining Light!/Blazing Flame!"

-Max Flare: 236236+A+C

-A stronger version of Radiant Flare that combines both Shining Light and Blazing Flame into a powerful radiant fire orb dealing strong damage.

-"Now! Max Flare!"

Solar Buster: 236236+B or D

A devastating combination combining his punches and kicks into a brutal combo.

"Get ready for...Solar Buster! Take this!"

-Solar Buster Blaze: 236236+B+D

-Same as above, but lasts longer and does fire elemental damage.

-"This is it! Solar Buster.....BLAZE!"

EX Limit:

Radiant Sol: EX Burst (A+B+C+D > 4123641236+A+C

Solis's ultimate move, he powers himself up by heating his body temperature to its limit, allowing for his attacks to constantly emit fire and/or light, depending on the button pressed. Solis can then finish it off by doing a devastating solar combo using both his aetherbrawling and his swordsmanship in a beautiful and amazing display of flames and radiance. It all ends with a Flare-like solar blast, dealing extreme damage to the opponent.

Activating EX Burst: "Ultimate Move! Radiant Sol!"

Using Finisher: "Here it comes! Time to end this! FULL POWER!!!"

Nemesis

???: Primary and main nemesis.

Takemaru Mitarashi: Secondary type of nemesis, evil older brother of Sakura Mitarashi.

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Alrighty! My inner sun is burning bright!"

General 2: "Hope you can withstand my flames!"

General 3: "I'll make sure not to hurt ya too bad!"

VS. Aaron Frostheart:

Solis: "Yo Snowman! Prepare to get burned!"

Aaron: "Don't call me Snowman."

VS. Sakura Mitarashi:

Solis: "Time for some sparring. Get ready Sakura!"

Sakura: "Right Solis-san!"

VS. Takemaru Mitarashi:

Solis: "HEY! Don't think I forgot about last time! You're gonna pay!"

Takemaru: "Ahahahaha! I'll defeat you in an instant."

Win Quotes

General 1: "What was that? That was nothing!"

General 2: "Nice try, but you can't sniff out this sun!"

General 3: "Yahoo! My inner sun roars!"

VS. Aaron Frostheart:

Solis: "Hahaha! Can't handle the flames?"

Aaron: "(growl) damn..."

VS. Sakura Mitarashi:

Solis: "Not bad, Sakura! Try again when you're...hotter."

Sakura: (blushes) "W-what?! You idiot!" (Comically hits Solis)

Solis "OW!"

VS. Takemaru Mitarashi:

Takemaru: "NO! How could I use to a nobody like you?!"

Solis: "I'm not a nobody! I'm Solis Claritas!"

Lose Quotes

General 1: "Even if I were to lose, I shouldn't lose THIS bad!"

General 2: "You're a worthy opponent. Heh I underestimated ya."

General 3: "Seems I'm not the only one whose sun shines bright."

VS. Aaron Frostheart:

Solis: "Ow...you're pretty impressive there, Snowman. Heheheh."

Aaron: "You idiot."

VS. Sakura Mitarashi:

Solis: "OW! Ugh I think you were TOO serious there."

Sakura: (serious) "Solis-san, in battle only the truly determined can win. I'm the victor today." (cheery) "But try harder next time! Teehee!"

VS. Takemaru Mitarashi:

Solis: "W-what the...so fast..."

Takemaru: "Ahahaha! Be snuffed, stupid flame!"

• 2 weeks later...

The more I think about it, the more unfair my character seems.

I apparently imagined a fighter who has the stun damage of Makoto, the endless rushdown of Linne, the unpredictability and versatility of Gato and Karin, and the popoto hitbox of Roll.

:S I'm almost a little ashamed. Were I designing a game, I'd veto her immediately.

I apparently imagined a fighter who has the stun damage of Makoto, the endless rushdown of Linne, the unpredictability and versatility of Gato and Karin, and the popoto hitbox of Roll.

:S I'm almost a little ashamed. Were I designing a game, I'd veto her immediately.

Just put shit hp, it fixes everything /s

Just put shit hp, it fixes everything /s

So Virara's our Akuma?

Where's her Shin-Popo-Satsu?

Oh, Virara has already used that on Memeli.

Virara says "Let me try my Master's massage technique" and glides towards the opponent followed by shadows. The screen blacks out and you hear a bunch of snapping and piercing noises, followed by an "Oops."

Character Name

Lelith Commorragh

Theme

5L_gOBfGl2A

Stage Description

The Underground Arena - A literal underground hollow, circular with dark stone walls and a polished black marble floor. Torches line the walls at equal intervals, their flames controlled somehow to rise and fall with the course of the battle, the polished floor reflecting the light up at the combatants. Shadowed spectators can be seen in the elevated stands cheering, jeering, and enjoying the spectacle.

Moveset Description

Lelith is a fast-and-light fighter. Extremely mobile with long combo chains relying on the use of twin daggers and rapid kicks with a strong close-range preference. 

Special Moves 

Special 1: "Look, Don't Touch" - Lelith fades (forward/backward/side) away from her opponent, avoiding incoming attacks during the fade, and reappearing in the indicated direction. 

Special 2: "Break the Furniture" - Lelith dashes forward, delivering a slide kick to her opponent's leading leg, knocking them to one knee. She immediately hops off the ground, leaping backward to land in a sitting position on her kneeling opponent's back before delivering a slash to the opponent's neck with one dagger while crossing her legs demurely.

Special 3: "Long Kiss Goodnight" (Fatality/Instakill) - The screen goes dark, and the sound of a kiss is heard, followed by several silver trails of blade slashes. Light returns to show Lelith either whisper something into the opponent's ear, or kiss their cheek, at which point they collapse.

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Don't worry, dear, I'll be gentle."

General 2: "Mmmm, this won't take long."

General 3: "My, my, this should be...interesting."

Win Quotes

General 1: "Hmmnh..."

General 2: *Condescending laughter.*

General 3: "I suppose I wasn't all that gentle, was I?"

Lose Quotes

General 1: *Giggling.*

General 2: "Well, well..."

General 3: "Impressive."

• 3 weeks later...

Character Name

Theme

Music goes here!

Stage Description

Where would they fight? The backstreets of Ul'dah? The sunny La Noscean coastline? A crowded bar? A Garlean fortress? The possibilities are endless!

Moveset Description

What sorts of moves do they have? Magic? Fist-fighting? Swordplay? Do they prefer to stay up close or attack from afar? Do they attack lightly but quickly? Slowly but powerfully?

Special Moves (or Limit Breaks if you wanna be fancy)

Special 1:

Special 2:

Special 3:

Nemesis

Do they have an enemy of note? A special boss they defeat in their campaign?

Intro Quotes

General 1:

General 2:

General 3:

Win Quotes

General 1:

General 2:

General 3:

Lose Quotes

General 1:

General 2:

General 3: