If Your Character was in a Fighting Game...

Oli!

I had to do one for Delial too because why not.

Character Name Delial Grimsong

delial_GRIN.png

Theme

u-O4MNoK19U

Stage Description

On an Ala Mhigan street. The place still hasn't been fully repaired from the war, and signs of damage are more than apparent, from holes in the buildings to tattered and torn gryphon banners. A few onlookers look haggard under the watch of armed Garlean guardsmen hanging about the fringes. Maybe in the background somewhere, one can see what remains of the temple of the Fist of Rhalgr. 

Moveset Description

Delial is a ranged fighter who relies on a mix of ranged magic attacks and physical counters to rack up damage. Her physical attacks and movement are weaker than average. She takes additional damage from attacks coming from behind her. Rather than punches, she attacks with a tome and aether bursts which can be chained or built into proper combos. As the fight goes on, she builds Aetherflow which can be expended at either 50%, 75%, or 100% for a special ability.

Special Moves

Feint: Counter. She deflects her attack with a hidden dagger and then strikes back with it as well as a blast of aether, knocking her opponent back a short distance.

Hrathi's Gift: Delial inflicts a small amount of damage upon herself in order to shoot a miasma of aether at her opponent. If it connects, the opponent suffers periodic magical damage over time as well as one random status effect:

Miasma: Movement speed lowered.

Bio: Magical defense lowered.

Virus: Attack power lowered.

Shadowflare: 50% Aetherflow. Delial calls down a mass of volatile aether which spreads over a small area when it hits the ground, dealing magic damage to anyone caught in its path of descent as well as its impact. Targets caught in it the affected area will not be able to move out of it until the effect has passed, suffering additional damage over time.

Grimsong: 75% Aetherflow. Delial automatically counters all attacks for a few seconds. For every hit received, a Garlean soldier will return the damage plus 25% for up to five attacks. Once the counters have been dealt, the soldiers perform one final attack that becomes more potent depending on the number of soldiers called. If Delial counters no attacks whatsoever, she does no damage and her Aetherflow charge rate is halted for a period of time.

Blackstone: Limit Break, 100% Aetherflow. The legacy of her blood is fire, and only when she is fully provoked can she call upon it. Delial floats into the air and becomes invulnerable to anything but aerial attacks. If sufficient damage is not dealt within a few seconds, she unleases a wild firestorm that envelops the entirety of the arena. Upon completion, Delial collapses on the ground and becomes incapacitated for a moment. If the attack is cancelled, her Aetherflow is expended but she only does a burst of damage in a small circle around her. The street becomes scorched black wherever the fire touched.

Nemesis

Raelisanne Banurein: Who is this woman, and what is her motive? Despite having worked with her for a time, there is still little that Delial knows of the icy Garlean save that Banurein knows enough about her to make life complicated. The time to strike is now.

Gharen Wolfsong: Once fierce enemies, they now enjoy a cool truce of sorts. Yet she cannot forget that Gharen Wolfsong remains a traitor to her cause and may need to be put back into his place.

Roen Deneith: A victim of much of Delial's treachery. She has thrown her lot in with a force Delial cannot abide, and Delial might take it upon herself to try and set the former Sultansworn straight... by force, if necessary.

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Let it be done."

General 2: "You wish to test me? So be it."

General 3: "Do you think this wise...? Very well."

vs. females of any race: "T'would be a shame to hurt that lovely face..."

vs. Highlander: "A pity. Are you a traitor, like the rest?"

vs. Gharen Wolfsong: "That it should come to this..."

vs. Roen Deneith: "Do not make an enemy of me, duckling. I will not say it again."

vs. Mirror: "My own worst enemy...? Yes, it must be so..."

Win Quotes

General 1: "You waste my time. Be gone."

General 2: "Was there ever any doubt?"

General 3: "My cause is just, and I shall never relent."

vs. Highlander: "You cannot hope to win. Stop this madness before it is too late."

vs. Roegadyn male: "Quick and painless, as he would have wanted."

vs. Gharen Wolfsong: "So, this is the fabled wolf? Disappointing."

vs. Roen Deneith: "You would do better to heed my advice. I am rarely wrong in such things."

vs. Mirror: "You must try harder, dearest. This shall not do."

Lose Quotes

General 1: "I will not regret... and I will not forgive."

General 2: "My luck had to run out some time..."

General 3: "This changes nothing...!"

vs. Highlander: "N... no. I cannot accept this. I am... not wrong..."

vs. Gharen Wolfsong: "Your blood... is stronger than I thought."

vs. Roen Deneith: "It could have been... no one else, could it?"

vs. Mirror: "How could this be? Am I truly so pitiful...?"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jajara and Gegenji have hitbox advantage. I'd go all in on them in saltybets.

Oli/Jajara/Chachan for Tiny Triple Threat?

All must submit. Bow before the popotoes.

"Ya'll fergot me."

I notice a distinct lack of fightan gaem information on him, so no. No we didn't. :P

"Ya'll fergot me."

I notice a distinct lack of fightan gaem information on him, so no. No we didn't. :P

I'll get to it, eventually. But seriously, you're going to ignore Jajara's older brother and Breaker of Shins? You have a death sentence, mate?

Character Name

Koporo Aporo

Theme

Stage Description

Anyone who knows the Dunesfolk knows that their home of choice is one built upon the side of a massive beast of burden. It is on one such beast, the almighty Great Berimu, on a creaking walkway built into its side bridging several homes, that Koporo challenges his foe to a duel. The whole time, the players will not only contend with each other, but the dangers of potential pitfalls as the walkway contorts, along with hazards in the forms of ladders from houses above, buckets on strings, and other misc. objects guaranteed to give a good bonk on the head, stunning the player temporarily, and giving the other a much needed advantage...

Moveset Description

What sorts of moves do they have? Magic? Fist-fighting? Swordplay? Do they prefer to stay up close or attack from afar? Do they attack lightly but quickly? Slowly but powerfully?

Special Moves (or Limit Breaks if you wanna be fancy)

Special 1:

Special 2:

Special 3:

Nemesis

Do they have an enemy of note? A special boss they defeat in their campaign?

Intro Quotes

General 1:

General 2:

General 3:

Win Quotes

General 1:

General 2:

General 3:

Lose Quotes

General 1:

General 2:

General 3:

Aramis Nobis

Theme

VF6wjw-85Zk

Stage Description

The stage would most likely be somewhere in Coerthas. Probably on top of the observatorium, or a 'Levelution' level involving the entire building.

Moveset Description

Aramis isn't exactly a trained warrior. He relies more on instinct than finesse, hoping to just slash his opponents to bits. He'd probably stumble once or twice during his moves, getting lucky and hitting at the same time. He wields a longsword that's a little heavier than what he can handle, and wears some oversized armor that doesn't quite sit right. So he's kind of a mess of a fighter.

Special 1 - I've got you now!: He charges in towards his opponent and lunges at them, the enemy easily side stepping his stab. Aramis blinks and quickly turns around, accidentally slashing the enemy backwards before the fight resumes. 

Special 2 - Retaliation!: Aramis enters a defensive stance, initiating a counter segment. If struck during this move, he'll slash up and outwards at the foe to launch them.

Special 3 - No Mercy!: He slashes the enemy skyward before jumping up and doing a midair somersault, and slashing the enemy until they both land.

Special 4 - Limit Break - Reckless Barrage: Aramis charges his foe, eyes closed, and swings randomly slashing the enemy repeatedly before cracking an eye open and pushing them over.

Nemesis

Ella Razaul (Kind of)

Intro Quotes

General 1: Aramis stretches and hops in place, grinning from ear to ear as he pulls his longsword off his back.

"Alright! Time to show you how a real hero fights!"

"Don't think I'm gonna hold back on you!"

General 2: Aramis takes a step back, gripping his sword tightly, trying to look like he isn't slightly afraid.

"N-Now just hold on a second..."

"You want to fight ME!? Y-You're asking for it!"

General 3: Aramis slides onscreen, grinning, before slipping and falling on his face. He quickly gets up and looks around.

"Oh man, you saw that!? You better not tell anyone!"

"Uhh...All part of my plan! Let's go!"

VS Draco Nobis: "D-Dad! Oh c'mon...J-Just go easy on me!"

VS Liliana Nazareth: "Huh...I feel like I know you..."

VS Ella Razaul: "A hero doesn't cry, jerk! Let's do this!"

VS Lanza Razaul: "So you're Ella's dad? Time to teach you a lesson!"

VS Mirror Match: "There's only room for one Aramis in this world!"

Win Quotes

General 1: Aramis twirls his longsword and rests it on his shoulder, grinning.

"And that's how it's done!"

General 2: Aramis sighs with relief and flops backwards into a seated position on the ground.

"That was a close one..."

General 3: Aramis looks around before trying to sneak off screen without saying anything.

VS Draco Nobis: "I...I won? Woohoo! Now I'm just like you!"

VS Liliana Nazareth: "A-Are you ok lady? Oh man, dad's gonna kill me..."

VS Ella Razaul: "Now who's crying? Hehe."

VS Lanza Razaul: "That's what you get!"

VS Mirror Match: "Looks like I'M the real deal!"

Lose Quotes

General 1: Aramis grunts as he's dissarmed, stumbling to a knee as his sword lands behind him.

"N-No way..."

General 2: He turns and starts running away, leaving his sword behind.

"D-DAAAAD!"

General 3: Aramis rubs the back of his head, looking embarrassed as his eyes tear up. He covers his eyes with his arm and sniffles.

"O-Oh man...now you're going to tell everyone..."

VS Draco Nobis: "O-Ouch...guess I still have a ways to go, huh dad..."

VS Liliana Nazareth: "For a lady...you hit hard..."

VS Ella Razaul: "*sniffle* S-Shut up! I'm n-not crying!"

VS Lanza Razaul: "Hurk...t-too strong..."

VS Mirror Match: "D-Did...Did I just beat myself up?"

F( joke/fun character while Madda tries and focuses to sleep. )

Character Name: Tyaka (child fighter, roughly the age of ten IRL)

Title: Pickpocket / Vandal

Theme

1mrlGDcm1Hs

Stage Description

La Noscea: Coastside Fields - The stage consists of the fighters duking it out on a beach in front of a field of crops. Umbrellas and beach towels are across the screen, with some beach goers watching the fight.

Moveset Description

Tyaka is a tricky fighter to master, as her style consists of mainly showing off to her opponent and everyone watching. Many combos and specials will have her either gaining distance, or closing in on enemies, which can backfire if Tyaka is caught in a combo.

[+] Her small size makes Tyaka to practically be unable to be grappled unless she is in the air.

[+] All of her attacks at the end of a combo deal different kinds of damage; Tyaka is one of the characters able to deal almost every type of damage.

[+/-] Mediocre damage. Nothing powerful, but able to get the job done.

[-] Tyaka is a fragile young miqo'te. Getting caught in a chain could spell disaster for a good chunk of your HP.

[-] Some attacks need to recharge for a few seconds after execution. This leaves her unable to use half of her main advantage.

Special Moves

Special 1: Chemical OIC -  

Special 2:

Special 3:

Nemesis

Tyaka wouldn't have a special boss, but her main foes would all be people that she pesters during her misadventures at the beach, stealing things to sell or eat.

Intro Quotes

General 1: *Tyaka checks her bags, throwing out a random assortment of items, sometimes including epics / relics! She finishes before looking at her opponent and smiling, getting into her idle stance*

"Wanna play?"

"I know I put it somewhere...There you are!"

General 2: *Tyaka is munching on a sweet or pastry before devouring the entire thing in one gulp, wiping her mouth*

"Mine!"

"But I'm in the middle of lunch..."

General 3: *Tyaka chases her tail briefly before looking up at her opponent, confused*

"Oh. Are we supposed to fight?"

"Can you gimme a minute?"

"Dizzy..."

vs Mirror Match: *Tyaka frantically waves to her opponent*

"Hi, me!"

"Hello, other me!"

Win Quotes

General 1: *Tyaka goes up to the loser and rummages in her bag before offering them a cookie.* ( Win at over 50% HP )

"We can eat now!"

"Wanna be friends?"

"This should help."

General 2: *Tyaka twirls around a single time before entering her victory pose* ( Win at over 90% HP )

"Winner!"

"Yay me!"

General 3: *Tyaka is seen taking a brief nap near the defeated opponent, quite oblivious to whatever's going on.*

"Zzzz..."

"*snores*"

Lose Quotes

General 1: *Tyaka falls to the ground, throwing a tantrum before calming herself and lying there*

"No fair..."

"This isn't fun..." 

General 2: *Tyaka groans and flops to the ground, pouting.*

"I went easy on you..."

"Cheater."

General 3: *Tyaka runs away, crying in embarrassment.* ( Enemy won with over 90% HP )

This makes me want to get a Lalafell Adventuring Brigade going. They'd be the best and shortest Light Party ever.

"Inky"

Theme

dzCXb3AaSp8

Stage: The Void

All the player would hear is a resounding cackle before being engulfed in darkness, almost as if their eyes were held shut. The darkness disappears and the void is before them. Dark energies crackling around the bubbled arena.

Moveset Description

With the mind of Paradyme gone, Inky uses his aether and does not care if he depletes it completely. He is reckless and care-free. He will sling everything he has at you with no disregard for his host.

Special Moves

Special 1: Static Shock

Using Paradyme's most attuned element, he sends a pulse of lightning towards the enemy, stunning them for a 2 seconds as the shock temporarily paralyzes them.

Special 2: Aetherial Manipulation

This can only be used from medium to long range - Channelling the Aether in his body, he is able to close the gap between him and his opponent in an instant.

Special 3: Flare

The all powerful fire-based mage attack. It is all or nothing, so if it's out of sheer desperation or if he's confident that he's going to win, this will be how it's done.

Nemesis

Inky doesn't have a nemesis per se. He fights inwardly with his host Paradyme all the time, so there in lies his own 'personal' battle.

Intro Quotes

General 1: "I will consume your aether too!"

General 2: "How can you even hope to defeat me?"

General 3: "I've taken his body! It's MINE!"

With Liliana Nazareth: "Poor Little Liliana~! I've killed your lover and now I'm going to kill you!"

With Ella Razaul: "Wait... What are you doing here? You're not meant to be..!"

With Dartanon Nobis: "Aww, it's the white knight! I'll cover you in black."

With Sophia Grave: "Ah! It's you! Let's see if your judgement was well placed."

With Lanza Razaul: "I have no quarrel with you. But I'm bored, so I'll drain your life force anyway!"

With Fayne Firestar: "I won't let you pierce me! Gyehehehe!"

With Paradyme Capellago: "So this is it. Our final battle? Let's go!"

Win Quotes

General 1: "And now, I feast."

General 2: "You cannot hope to match my overwhelming power."

General 3: "He is mine! MINE! And don't forget it!"

With Liliana Nazareth: "Gyahaha! Is that it? You're pathetic! Remember his face! Because he's the one that's going to kill you!"

With Ella Razaul: "Go back where you belong!"

With Dartanon Nobis: "Black beats white. Deal with it."

With Sophia Grave: "You should have put him down when you had the chance."

With Lanza Razaul: "You might have killed her using underhanded tactics, but you're nothing against me."

With Fayne Firestar: "I think it's only fair that he gets to watch when I kill you!"

With Paradyme Capellago: "Your body and aether is mine."

Lose Quotes

General 1: "N-No! I my dinner!"

General 2: "How can this be?!"

General 3: "This body is mine! No no no no!"

With Liliana Nazareth: "Grr... Stupid love crap..."

With Ella Razaul: "I-I had not anticipated this..."

With Dartanon Nobis: "Guh... I guess the light did evaporate the black..."

With Sophia Grave: "Your judgement... It was right..."

With Lanza Razaul: "P-Perhaps I misjudged you... You're s-stronger than I thought."

With Fayne Firestar: "Your lance is strong... It pierced the black..."

With Paradyme Capellago: "No no no no no! NO!"

Rae of the unknown

I prefer the crossover series of fighter mechanics so I hope you don't mind if I design it that way.

Theme

If She is first up or is the next character tagged after a ko'd teammate

If she is the last remaining fighter on her team

Hyper mode theme

Stage Description

Ul'dah Rooftops at night- Amidst all the hustle and bustle on the steps of Naldthal fighters are letting loose on the rooftops! Poor roofing gives way to a bath house (if the floorsplat requirement is met.) From the bathouse players are sent to the steps of nald where a crowd quickly gathers around the skirmish!

Moveset Description

Rae is a very obnoxious character at mid to close range, she has a plethora of moves, akin to say Dante in MVC3 with button specific effects akin to Spiral of MvC2. Her pokes are rather fast and meant to frustrate the opponent, drawbacks are that to use her requires just frame input timing command dexterity and situational awareness. she is also very meter intensive Would not be beginner friendly. (EX. Standard jab projectile 263+LP would have a certain frames of start up, Just input version cuts start up frames in half/gains two points of projectile armor instead of one) command normals have properties like low, high, and projectile evasion one can otg but requires wavedashing to convert into combo)

special traits- She must taunt in order to pocket meter, so a bit of showboating mid combo is important. if you want to deal greater damage. She does not gain meter very well of non combo damage So whiffed normals and zoning won't give you free wins. She has 1100 HP over the standard 1000 so you may get lucky and live through one more fireball than most.

Purification: The masked femme fatale vanishes from sight and falls down from the heavens ontop of the opponent dealing a feirce splitting chop. If the move is a KO blow, she will enter her special win pose where she holds up the opponent and tosses them off screen.

(note opponents will not split in half unless programmed to )

Heavens to earth( air okay) She envelopes herself in a large bolt of lightning if the lightning bolt connects it triggers a barrier blast that is multi hit attack before a finishing blast outwards. If it misses Rae will gain a boost based on the lightning super input [2xp 2xk Strong punch +Foward kick]. (power speed, super armor) it is reccomended you space properly for this move if you are in combo.

Asuran might restored:

Requires 5 bars of meter.

Ultra mode: She returns to her origin form, taunting in this form grants you a speed buff, and all special move becomes its just frame input version. She gains access to her command grab only useable in ultramode, (this form is timed but can be switched out to preserve the time, and make use of Just Input versions of assists.

Nemesis

Nill Nulla

upon clearing arcade mode they partake in a one round boss fight, where the outcome of the match decides the ending cutscene.

Intro Quotes

General 1: "*Yawn* Did you really have to wake me up for this?

General 2: This is a dangerous game you are playing.

General 3: Don't let me sully my hands, with your dishonorable defeat.

Paired with Delial, and Steel Wolf (Parody intro): "So, I was thinking our trio could be called...'The Grimsong of Wolf Rae' ! "

Versus a small chacter team(parody intro): "

Gonna be feeling this in my shins...."

Versus a full paladin party(Parody intro): "For your sakes, I hope one of you has a projectile of some sort."

Versus Law enforcement: "So, am I under arrest or should I guess some more?"

Versus fellow free company members: "I won't hold back if you don't!"

versus voidtouched: "Welcome, (brother/sister)"

versus voidsent Ah, greetings, what news do you bring of the chasm?

Mirror match :

"I guess we messed up somewhere along the way?"

"Absolutely!"

Versus Flynt Reddard: "Well, well, little Flynttwo..."

Versus Delial Grimsong: "Funny, i was thinking the same thing about you..."

Versus Steel Wolf: "You, yes you! A battle with me!"

Win Quotes

General 1:

"Well if you can move, it's about time you went home."

General 2:

"You should've prayed on your gods to help you. "

General 3:

A drink, on me, you did alright.

special victory:

"Weeding the chaff."

Hyper mode finish

"Beware, Wrath deals in absolutes."

Mirror match

"I'll take it from here, thanks."

Versus Steel Wolf : Nothing else matters but the fight and what you gain from it!",

versus law enforcement: "Where's your reinforcements?"

Versus voidtouched: "Turns your world upside down, doesn't it?"

versus voidsent: "Back to the under with you, friend."

Judgement win: See? I can abide by the twelve!"

Lose Quotes

General 1: "Haha, well you did it fair and square."

General 2: "There is something I'm missing,"

General 3: "My heart wasn't in it."

Timed out: "Of course....A win is win, right?"

judgement loss: "Damn this world and its laws."

Versus Steel Wolf: "It's okay, It'll grow back.."

TL: DR

Would be patched after 3 weeks. xD

Kodoro (Joke Character)

roenlvl223_by_togo143-d89yvbn.jpg

Theme

RiD34PcnExc

Stage Description

The stage would probably be an almost cartoonish looking field, complete with crayon colored sky, sun, and clouds. The sun and clouds shaped like Chocobo heads or full Chocobos.

Moveset Description

Kodoro is a very clumsy and somewhat Derpy Chocobo. He fights with Chocobo kicks, pecks, and the occasional full body tackle. All with happy, derpy 'Kweh's to give.

Special 1 - Chocobo Rush: Kodoro charges the enemy and headbutts them, carrying them until they both crashed into a solid object, or until the cast time ran out, throwing the enemy.

Special 2 - Summon Draco: Kodoro gives out a distressed cry, calling Draco into the field. Draco delivers a fierce combo on the enemy with his greatsword, to defend his Chocobo companion, before launching the enemy and returning to Kodoro. Kodoro gives a happy cry before kicking Draco into the opponent, knocking them both flat and de-summoning Draco.

Special 3 - Chocobo Spin: Kodoro runs forward and trips, beginning to roll after the foe at alarmingly increasing speeds (Imagine Sonic's spindash) before slamming into them and flattening them. 

Special 4 - Limit Break - Chocobo Stampede: Kodoro gives a few Kwehs out into the air and charges at the enemy, soon joined by a rainbow of other Chocobos that trample the opponent.

Special 5 - Limit Break 2 - Chocobo Meteor: Kodoro delivers a combo to the enemy, knocking them flat before running off screen. As the opponent begins to stand, they look up as the sky turns red, and Kodoro rides Dalamud down into them, breaking the arena.

Assist Move: If called as an assist, Kodoro will perform Chocobo Spin on the enemy before using Choco Heal on the summoner, then vanishes.

Nemesis

He's a Chocobo, what do YOU thing?

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Kweh!"

General 2: "Kweh!"

General 3: "Kweh!"

Win Quotes

General 1:"Kweh~!"

General 2:"Kweh~!"

General 3:"Kweh~!"

Lose Quotes

General 1: "Kweh..."

General 2: "Kweh..."

General 3: "Kweh..."

• 4 weeks later...

Character Name

Flynt Reddard

"The Iron Hyena"

Theme

ghtYfuNu6XU

Stage Description

The Praetorium Elevator (Where Gaius is fought, only with debris and explosions in the background as the facility is falling apart).

Moveset Description

Flynt is a grappler and medium hit brawler, using a hybrid of dual blade combat with Krav Maga and Peek-a-Boo boxing. Generally consisting of jabs, sweeps and grapples; utilizing clinches and impacts to maximize pain (Liver strikes, cutting tendons, high velocity strikes to the solar plexus).

Special Moves 

Level one: Cruel Ruin: Stabbing the opponent into a grapple, he uses the momentum of the stab to raise the body to the air, casting Raiton on the body like a lightning rod.

Level two: Rabbit Punch: (Counter triggered) Flynt breaks his defence for a snap punch to the forehead, if hit, the opponent suffers a stun from whiplash leaving them to be chained into a combo.

Level three: Flynt, the Hyena:  Assuming insta-kill rules of Persona 4 Arena or Guilty Gear, Flynt drops his machetes, does a cross-screen dash to trigger a cutscene of the opponent gripped by the neck. The camera then shows from their PoV before Flynt's bears his teeth and bites at the screen, the screen goes black with the opponent's scream and the K.O splash is shown, fading back to the fight with only Flynt standing there.

Nemesis

Doesn't have a specific hatred to any one person.

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Target acquired, pursuing."

General 2: "Your clothing would look much better on me."

General 3: "Forward!"

Against Oliwat Kokiwat: "I'll pick my teeth with whatever is in that pack of yours..."

Against Akama Kharn : "Brother! It's a shame to have to see you go!"

Against Reina Dancer : "We were never friends...hyeahahahaAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Against Avalyn Piper : "Please...n-no..."

Against WHM : "Filthy cleric."

Against ROG/NIN: "Let's see who's blades are bigger, shall we?"

Win Quotes

General 1: "Target annihilated."

General 2: "Submit!"

General 3: "What did you expect? I'm the Iron Hyena!"

Against Oliwat Kokiwat : "The very last of the Rattlepacks... now, about that mammet..."

Against Akama Kharn : "My synthetic ninj-whos-a-what's-its are better than your chakras, I told you."

Against Reina Dancer : "That's the last time you get into trouble. The very last."

Against Avalyn Piper : "I'm... I'm a monster..."

Against WHM : "Shameful cleric..."

Against ROG : "You make us look bad, give me those damn knives..."

After "Flynt, The Hyena" : "It's a dog eat dog world out there, mate."

Lose Quotes

General 1: "I feel so alive..."

General 2: "Gods damn, it burns!"

General 3: "Mission failed... mark... escaped..."

Against Oliwat Kokiwat : "I'll get you one day, my pretty... and your little mammet too!"

Against Akama Kharn : "I get it... I get it... balance..."

Against Reina Dancer : "Again?!"

Against Avalyn Piper : "Just stop! Stop!! I Submit!!!"

Against WHM :"What an embarrassment..."

Against ROG/NIN : "N-no... I'm supposed to be the top dog..."

• 2 weeks later...

I HAD plans tonight, to pass the time during the patch, but they fell through. :P So this is what you get when I'm bored. I found this thread and realized it was just made for me. I LOVE fighting games >_<, so I compiled a rather rough, short move list with what kind of character she'd play like in mind, drawing from my experiences with KOF, Fatal Fury and SF.

Virara

Theme

Normal

Special

Stage Description

A flooded apricot tree grove on her home island. The shallow water splashes and reflects the characters standing in it, as well as the blue sky and white clouds above. It looks identical to the sky in places, exempting the floating pink-white petals. In the background, a collection of motley boats decorated in garish colors and Doman architectural quirks can be found, with the occasional visible refugee drying laundry or stopping to watch the fighters with very minimal interest. On the other side of the background, a ruined, waterlogged Doman style house can be seen with a few iron balls and a wooden practice dummy arranged on its porch.

On the second round, it is night and the moon and stars are reflected in the water below flawlessly, only disrupted by the ripples from the fighters moving about and the splashing of the water. The only light apart from those in the sky is a dim paper lantern in the window of the ruined house.

Moveset Description

An hybrid rushdown/punisher character with a large number of technical options, Virara's strategy should be to get close and apply her command grab. Her attacks individually do a surprising amount of damage, but prorate very hard, meaning long combos actually don't benefit her that much. Instead, Vira's combos give up huge amounts of stun damage. It is entirely possible for a match to be won simply by the opponent guessing wrong once or twice and getting grabbed at an inopportune time, turning into a restun combo that takes off half or more of their life. That intense threat is a psychological tool a good Virara player will use to intimidate the opponent into making mistakes.

On the other hand, Virara's stamina is below average (Lalafell) and her reach is miniscule. Getting in is a real challenge and a ranged, zoning character or poking character with effective spacing tools can keep her at arm's length, as long as they make no major mistakes. In those circumstances, Virara must approach slowly and methodically using whatever methods are safest before even thinking about beginning an offensive.

Gratuitous hypothetical crunch here:

I used number pad notation. For those of you who haven't read fighting game FAQ, use the right numberpad and look at the arrangement of the numbers, to get an idea of where the joystick is positioned. For example, 236 is the classic Hadouken motion. All notations assume facing right. xD

Special 1: 67-shiki Sakura: (236+P) Virara darts forward and delivers a folded elbow strike ala Bajiquan. The strength of punch button determines speed and range. Light is half screen and nearly instant, heavy is nearly full screen and has tiny startup, both are laggy on block unless you cancel into a followup. Because of Vira's height, she actually can't go under projectiles, unlike most Lala. It transitions into a few followups, but can't be thrown out recklessly due to being unsafe on block.

1. 79-shiki Botan: (236+P) Second elbow, this time stomping forward and extending the opposing arm outward for balance. Standard followup which leads into either...

1.+ 90-shiki Aoi: (236+P) Double palm strike, resembling some Baji and Xingyi movements. This 'wires,' aka launches opponent at the opposing wall, if performed fast enough during Sakura's hitstun if it was a counterhit.

1.- 91-shiki Shirayuri: (214+P) Stance break; Virara reaches forward and does blockable command grab that tugs the opponents' arms downward towards her and makes them stagger towards her. The opponent will crumple to the floor if nothing is done afterward, vulnerable the entire time. This is usually used to land 100-shiki Matsu.

or

2. 89-shiki Ayame: (214+P) Virara spins and rotates behind the foe, switching sides with them and shoving them with a hip strike that ruins their balance.

2.+ 90-shiki Aoi: (236+P) Same as before. This resembles Akira from VF's famous Stun Palm of Death.

2.- 92-Shiki Azami: (263+P) Low kick into shoulder blow (Tetsuzankou, aka Steel Peak). Forces knockdown. Very high stun damage.

or

3. 92-Shiki Azami: Same as before.

And at any time...

4. 16-Shiki Asagao: (46+P) A counter. Virara folds her raised arm in the palm of her other and opens her hand, facing skyward. If hit during this, high or mid, Virara will shove both hands upwards and launch the opponent for fairly high damage. Mostly used for surprise value, the window of countering is short and it can't be done on its own, so an opponent generally knows to be wary of it once Sakura hits or is blocked.

Special 2: 100-shiki Matsu: (63214+P) Command grab, unblockable. Button strength determines reach and speed of grabbing animation. (Not instant. Compare to Makoto Karakusa and Q Capture And Deadly Blow from SF3TS) Virara turns the opponents' guarding hands aside with a flowing twist of both arms, stomps their foot to pin them in place, and strikes with her full body weight and both fists at point blank range, blasting a cloud of air and dust 'through' them out their back and shoulders. Does enormous stun damage but mediocre life bar damage, and is part of her general "Redizzy" strategy.

Special 3: 25-shiki Himawari: (22+k) Virara stomps the ground with both hands pressed together, creating a small shockwave ala Arm of the Destroyer. Light kick is faster and does less damage, heavy kick is slow and launches opponent. Eats projectiles. Can be followed up with...

1. Tenkuukyaku: (k) Virara uses the force from her attack to leap into the air. Strength determines height and speed of jump. Can be followed up with.

1.+ 26-shiki Ume: (6+k, k) Picturesque Renkantai (Double forward leaping front kick, compare to Kyo 75 Shiki: Kai, and a whole lot of kung fu using characters in fighters) Hits twice and rises low or high depending on button strength. Air unblockable, but having to do another move before it nullifies its worth as an anti-air. No invulnerability either.

1.- 28-shiki Suzuki: (k) Flying, upwards angled kick. A staple of juggle combos, it launches high and hits reasonably hard, but extremely vulnerable if the lead up was blocked.

1.++ 27-shiki Yuri: (p) Howling Fist. Virara twirls arms and descends quickly, slamming her foot into the ground, then her hand to release a ground-ripping burst of Aether. Strength determines projectile speed. Middling damage and has limited applications other than pressure. Too slow to start at close range to be safe.

1.-- 29-shiki Take: (p+k) Command grab, unblockable, can't tick (Use normal attack to force someone to block, then throw) into it. Virara hops in a slow, shallow arc forward, riding the shockwave of her own stomp. If she contacts with the opponent, she leaps onto their face, strikes their forehead with a palm then gouges their eyes, before twirling behind their head and snapping their neck with her legs. Um, ouch? But because it's slow, very predictable. Mostly used as a surprise.

1.+++ Hienkyaku(66) An airdash, regardless of whether the game system actually has an airdash or not! Virara slams her fists behind her and seems to create cavitation with the very force of her blow, blasting her forward. Very fast, almost uncontrollably so, moves about full screen distance and arcs gently downward. No invulnerability. Virara actually passes through a midair opponent if using this ability so execution is necessary to actually exploit it in air combos.

or...

2. Hienkyaku: (66) Same as the airdash, a blurry step forward low to the ground that passes through projectiles and the opponent, but has no invulnerability. Moves half screen distance. Way more controllable than the air version.

or...

3. 16-Shiki Asagao: (46+P) Same as before

Special 4: 12-shiki Katsura: (263+P) Low rotating Tetsuzankou with arms folded in front of her as she stomps. (Comparable to Yun's Tetsuzankou in SF3 and Leo's Bei Zhe Kao from Tekken) This goes under projectiles and has minor invulnerability on startup, but doesn't go terribly far. Range and startup increased by button strength. Mostly used as an inefficient anti-air or anti-projectile tool. Air unblockable, fatal counter. (extended counter hit stun duration) No knockdown. Can be used in juggle combos under some conditions.

LB 1 (Uses 1 stock): 108-shiki Guren: (236, 236+P) Three hit chain of a darting elbow, a stunning Tetsuzankou, and a stunning palm strike that sends the opponent reeling briefly. Virara closes her eyes and centers her hands before her chest, shadow images trailing behind her arms, stomps forward, hard enough to shake the entire stage, and slams a folded elbow opponent's gut hard enough to turn the background black. Moments later, a shockwave emits from behind them, like Rockbreaker's visual effect, the force of her last blow piercing clean through their chest. A fairly simple super, the first three hits will continue regardless if the first hit is blocked or not, but the last will only activate if the opponent is grounded and the third hit lands. Wires on counterhit, only move Virara has with good reversal potential, but completely unsafe on block. On counter hit or KO there is a wet, crunching sound like breaking bone which is a uniquely grotesque touch.

LB 2 (Uses 2 stocks): 109-shiki Yuzuriha: (214, 214+P) Virara performs an arm twirling kata and strikes her own accupressure point in the stomach, dealing a large chunk of damage to herself. For a duration of 10 seconds, Virara turns red and moves twice as fast on jump, walk and dash. Her attacks deal 25% more damage and 10% more stun damage; however, she cannot block.

LB 3 (Uses 3 stocks): 0-shiki Suiren: (1632143+P, the infamous SNK 'Pretzel' motion.) Unblockable throw. Virara strikes the opponent's arms to the side with a flowing motion and two grasping hands, while at the same time shuffling a foot forward and digging her heel in behind their leading foot to prevent their escape. She delivers a vicious strike to their stomach/groin, then to their solar plexus, making them keel over towards her with one arm partially extended. The background turns black, save for a line of candles behind both characters, and everything happens in slow motion with blurred shadow images trailing. The music stops and is replaced with the sound of a heartbeat. Vira curls inward, building strength in her core, then pries the opponent's leading arm upward, darts underneath their opened guard and plows her open palm into their sternum, replayed three times from different angles for dramatic effect. :)

If the attack KO's, the heart sound effect stops abruptly and the candles in the background extinguish on the last hit, rapidly, in sequence from Virara's side of the screen to the opponent's. Also, the opponent doesn't scream. Enormous damage, but costly and risky to use; her grab reach is lilliputian.

Nemesis

Rival is Chachanji Gegenji. Her win quotes would probably change late in the story mode if she fought him then.

If Virara is counter hit by him while performing her 109-shiki, she has unique dialogue: "Finally serious?" or "...That's more like it!" (Nothing too exciting, but it's canonical, technically. lol.)

Intro Quotes

General 1: Virara does a short series of kata, ending in a stomp that shakes the area as she enters her idle pose. "Everything breaks before my fists."

General 2: Virara darts forward with an open handed palm strike, slowly spreading her arms out as if to hold the sky. "I won't kill you. But accidents happen."

General 3: Virara bows very seriously and adjusts her eyepatch. "... Give it your all."

Against Other Races 1: (Pose 1) "Feel free to underestimate me."

Against Other Races 2: (Pose 2) "I'm used to this. I'll show you why."

Against Lalafell: (Pose 3) "Fighting someone smaller than me is a fresh experience."

Against Fist of Rhalgr: (Pose 3) "I want to see it. This Eorzean style."

Against Chachanji Gegenji (Early): Virara holds her head, as if it's aching. Her visible eye dilates fully. "Annoying... You're so annoying!"

Against Chachanji Gegenji (Later): Virara nods to Chachanji, rather stoically, but this is what passes for 'happy' with her. "Chagenji. Let's spar."

Against Warren Castille: Virara bows snappily and raises her fists into her idle stance with a great deal of gusto. "Please let me test Eorzean swordplay!"

Against Ha'uruh Nunh: (Same as Warren) "Please allow me the courtesy of a match!"

Against Memeli Meli: Virara bows deeply with great seriousness and reverence. "Master Memeli. If I win, please teach me the way of 'cute!'"

Win Quotes

General 1: "That look on your face. You're surprised. I'm not."

General 2: "'There is no defeat in Shichisei Meikyuuken.'"

General 3: "Try to defend all you like. I only need to hit harder."

General 4: "Hm, good. I finished before dinnertime. Now to eat."

Against Other Races 1: "I take it you don't look up to one of us that often."

Against Other Races 2: "Maybe you couldn't find me in your shadow."

Against Lalafell: "... Did you say something about my height?"

Against Fist of Rhalgr: "'The Coerl prowls. The Raptor darts. The Opo-Opo leaps.' They all rot in the same dust, as surely as my fists will find you."

Against Chachanji Gegenji (Early): "I told you. 'Your ideals will break upon my fists.' Just like everything else. Just like you."

Against Chachanji Gegenji (Later): "I was the lucky one this time, but I can feel the warmth in that power of yours. I want it too."

Against Chachanji Gegenji (Later): "Ser Sei told me about this new technique that will 'confuse men.' Chagenji, let me test it on you."

Against Warren Castille: "That strength... I was right to respect him. I see where it came from."

Against Ha'uruh Nunh: "Why do you fret over me so? I'm strong. You've seen it yourself, now."

Against Memeli Meli: "Thank you... You held back so I could win. It was so convincing, I almost fooled myself into thinking you were a weakling."

Lose Quotes

General 1: "My body... Why won't it move?"

General 2: "Master. I'll not be coming home."

General 3: "... 'A sprout with no roots could never hope to grow.'"

General 4: "I'm not a person yet..."

Against Other Races 1: "As I thought. Their reach was too much to overcome."

Against Other Races 2: "Did I only win before because they were so much weaker?"

Against Lalafell: "Had you been on my island, I would have never left the barrel!"

Against Fist of Rhalgr: "This is a style worth learning. I'll study hard."

Against Chachanji Gegenji (Early): "... Why don't I feel sad? Or angry?"

Against Chachanji Gegenji (Late): "I'll train hard. I'll definitely surpass you. But first, I want food."

Against Warren Castille: "I've never found armor I can't pierce. Until today."

Against Ha'uruh Nunh: "If this is how things are, I... I should give up on finishing Master as well."

Against Memeli Meli: "So this is the strength of a legendary hero. I'm in awe. I bet the power of 'cute' is greater still..."

Character Name

V'lanya

Theme

Normal Stage

qUujMNJAVQE

Special Stage

ZjFIt78fCxI

Stage Description

The rift into the void. Deep within the Twelveswood, surrounded by debris and bodies of Lohengarde, a menacing aetherical tear is pulsating in the background. The majority of the surrounding area is dense with thick trees.

Moveset Description

A combination of long-range powerful attacks that require a large combo of fast, weak attacks. The fast weak attacks are with clawed fists, and sweeping kicks - used to juggle the opponent through counters and baiting tactics. Her weakness would be long range attacks and guard breaks.

Special 1 - Kneel: V'lanya grapples with the opponent, grabbing them by the throat. Her clawed hands squeeze tightly, throwing the opponent on the ground so they 'kneel' to the Queen. Only useable after ten successful counters.

Special 2 - Void Fire: Drawing power from the aether tear, V'lanya's fists become pumped with void fire - ensuring her attacks are more powerful. During this time, she's unable to block or counter in a fit of rage.

Special 3 - Into the Void: While grappling with the opponent during 'Kneel', V'lanya casts them into the aetheric tear, throwing them into the void. After a few moments of ensuring her manicured nails are intact, she thrusts her hands back into the tear, pulling them back out.

Nemesis

The Lord of Visions (NPC) - Somehow finding his way out of the Void, he'd be a voidsent in the same style as Diabolos.

Intro Quotes

General 1: "Can you hear that? The arrhythmia of your beating heart is quite the song."

General 2: "You can't stop me, I've slain entire legions."

General 3: "Another plaything? I'll try not to break you too hard."

Versus Lilithium Altair: "So, it's come to this?"

Versus Miqo'te: "Come on kitten, let's dance."

Versus the Lord of Visions: "Our pact is null, I will take your seat of power."

Versus Jael'li: "Come, my love, you'll know I'll never go easy on you."

Win Quotes

General 1: "See? I told you, you can't stop me."

General 2: "Balance and order is for the weak, can't you see now?"

General 3: "Bow to your Queen."

Versus Lilithium Altair: "You should have heeded your own warnings."

Versus Miqo'te: "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?"

Versus the Lord of Visions: "Couldn't envisage this, could you? Fool."

Versus Jael'li: "You never should have left."

Lose Quotes

General 1: "I can't be imprisoned...not...again..."

General 2: "The music, it's stopped."

General 3: "I guess all power...has its limits."

Versus Lilithium Altair: "I misjudged you."

Versus Miqo'te: "Hmph."

Versus the Lord of Visions: "So that's, how you got your title."

Versus Jael'li: "I see why you left, I'm...weak."

Couldn't sleep, so I decided to do one for Post-3.0 Oliwat, who will finally have a chance at being the character he was meant to be now that Machinist is out.

( Even if it's not totally what I wanted, it's the closest I'll be able to get. One day, in some game, I'll have a gunwizard D: )

After successfully building the Siphon Shot Gun from the blueprints of his great-uncle, Oliwat has begun experimenting with dangerous new forms of Thaumaturgy. Namely, shooting spells out of other weapons. Mostly guns.

Because guns are pretty great.

He appears in a black-tinted version of the traditional Machinist armor, along with a (supposedly necessary) matching wizard hat.

Oliwat Kokiwat (Siphon Shot Variant)

Theme

Stage Description

A really messy room. Stacks of writing and discarded machine parts are everywhere, and odd-looking devices belch smoke into the air. Clatterpouch frantically scrambles around the background attempting to tidy up. Heavy attacks and specials cause papers to fall and flutter, machines to clank and belch harder, and Clatterpouch to loose his footing.

Moveset Description

Even farther range than his traditional Thaumaturge variant, and greater speed, make for an excellent zoning character. Unfortunately, the damage of most attacks is reduced to borderline chip damage compared to other characters, and opponents can dash forward or backward through lighter attacks without being stunned, making follow-ups and quick punishes difficult. The result is constant movement in order to stay alive, but the ability to turn the entire stage into a Bullet Hell makes up for it.

One Shot, Full Stop: A refined version of the Astral Achoo. Oliwat pulls a second Siphon Shot off of his belt, and points both forward, charging them up before letting loose with a large ball of fire that shoots across the stage. "Biggidy-biggidy-bang!"

Ecstatic Electrocution: Oliwat shoots a sleep spell from one of his guns, followed up by a large bolt of lightning that either knocks the player backwards, upwards, or against the side of the stage and forwards, depending on whether LP, MP, or HP is pressed at the end of the combo. "Rananananananana..."

Super-Duper Revenge-Driven Suicide Special!: A "clincher" special that is best used when times are desperate or when a match is close. Oliwat charges a bomb-like device with the rest of his aether (draining his meter), then either tackles, slides, or jumps on his opponent, based on whether LP, MP, or HP was pressed at the end of the combo. If the move is blocked, Oliwat explodes, taking all of his health, and the match ends. If it is not blocked, Oliwat explodes, tossing his opponent backwards. His mechanical minions, along with Clatterpouch, pummel his opponent into submission. If they are successfully KO'd, the match ends in Oliwat's favor, who sits up and laughs at his opponent before falling back over.

Nemesis

Still None!

Intro Quotes

General 1: Oliwat twirls his Siphon Shot around his finger. "Guns are preeeetty cool."

General 2: Oliwat checks a few of the knobs and buttons on his gun, then nods. "Time to see if those super-special upgrades work!"

General 3: Oliwat jogs in place while scribbling frantically on a notepad. "Science. And magic. Magi-science! I'm great."

Against Surilian Blu: "Ready for the demonstration? It'll be great!"

Against Adaji Oonarund: "You won't even be able to touch my hat from over here!"

Against a Thaumaturge: "Hey hey hey, I'm here to take your job!"

Against a Machinist: "Pffff, nice bullets! Pffhahahahah!"

Against Flynt Reddard: "Now you'll see how cool they really are!"

Against a Lalafell: "What do you mean the big gun is compensating for something?!"

Against Edda Vincents: "Master 2.0!"

Against Himself: "One day I'll build a mammet that looks just like me!"

Win Quotes

General 1: "...Pret-ty coooool.""

General 2: Oliwat twirls his gun around again. "So, let's get one thing straight, I shot first. Don't tell anyone different."

General 3: "Next stop, Garlemald!"

Against a Thaumaturge: "Take a step into the future, why don't ya."

Against a Machinist: "Heh, yeah, try shooting ice shards next time. Oh wait."

Against a Lalafell: "Why don't you compensate for that you stupid shorter-than-me person!"

Against Surilian Blu: "Pretty great right? Riiiiight?"

Against Adaji Oonarund: Oliwat takes off his hat, and fans it off a little. "Not even a scribble!"

Against Flynt Reddard: Oliwat teeters forward on the balls of his feet, and gives Flynt a raspberry. "Tbbbbbbbbt!"

Against Edda Vincents: "Out with the old, in with the new, am I right?"

Against Himself: "So did I invent a time-machine, or am I dreaming, or am I just totally super out-of-it at the moment?"

Lose Quotes

General 1: "...Maybe slightly less cool than that..."

General 2: "Did I calibrate something incorrectly?"

General 3: "Not so hard! These things are expensive!"

Against a Thaumaturge: "My aim was off! That was the ONLY reason!"

Against a Machinist: "Sabotage! I claim sabotage!"

Against a Lalafell: "Small people are hard to hit, what can I say, I know from experience..."

Against Surilian Blu: "Wait, something was totally broken, hold on, let's do this again."

Against Adaji Oonarund: "Your hat-fu...Is superior...To mine..."

Against Flynt Reddard: "NOOOOOOOOOO! NOT CLATTERPOUCH!!"

Against Edda Vincents: "...Stand by for Master 2.1."

Against Himself: "Well I mean, either way, I win, so whatever."

Very barebones, but I did my best!

Character Name: Leanne Delphium

Title: Fancy Hat/Free Spirit

Theme

5MdkAw6Hq6U

Stage Description

The stage would be at middle of the road, sun very high into the sky, and the trees of the shroud providing a bit of shadow to the stage.

Moveset Description

Her moveset is heavily into zoning, keeping her opponent away(or close) by either using projectiles, tricks, opportunistic moves and/or acrobatics. Also she has the power to buff herself or debuff her opponents with songs.

Arrow's Dance: She adjusts her hat, stopping everything to aim at her opponent, shooting a piercing arrow a second afterwards. If the shot connects, Leanne starts to shoot several more arrows, before finally ending with a blunt arrow to their head, knocking them down.

Close Call: Counter special. If it connects, Leanne kicks her opponent to the utmost extreme of the arena. Opens a window for juggling with ranged moves.

The Friend's March: Leanne looks up to the sky and cries for help. Several of Leanne's friends and allies comes running across the stage, overwhelming the opponent with numbers. Leanne's immobilized during the special, as she cringes at what is happening.

Calm Melody: An moogle appears, and alongside Leanne, starts playing with a harp. If the song is completed, the opponent is severely slowed.

Nemesis

None

Intro Quotes

General 1: Leanne jumps into scene, adjusting her Fancy Hat before getting into combat stance. "Hey there! Good luck!"

General 2: Leanne is playing her harp, afterwards sighing as she enters combat stance. "Do we really need to fight...?"

General 3: Leanne is writing into her journal, nodding every now and then. After noticing her opponent, she bows her head quickly, tucking away the journal and pulling her bow-harp. "Hmmm...o-oh, sorry...!!"

General 4: Leanne is talking with a moogle, said talk interrupted when she notices her opponent. Nodding to her previous interlocutor, the moogle fades while she silently enters into stance.

Lalafells and Heavy Armor Opponents: Leanne looks towards her opponent, shaking her head with a sigh. "Don't think this will help against me..."

Win Quotes

General 1: "Yes, I did it...!!"

General 2: "Thanks for the fight! That was fun...!"

General 3: "A-Are you alright...?"

General 4: "Behold the Fancy Hat! Teehee~"

Victory with Low Health: "T-That was close..."

Lalafells and Heavy Armor Opponents: "I told ya it wouldn't help..."

Lose Quotes

General 1: "O-Owie...t-that hurts..."

General 2: "Y-Yield...hgnn..."

General 3: "Gaah...need to...step up my game..."

General 4: "Next time I will win, be assured of that!"

Nako'li Chalahko

Theme

-VILgSsesD0

Stage Description

In a large library style arena, torches providing the lighting, stone slab flooring.

Moveset Description

A Mid to close range fighter, Nako will focus on using his magic, but will resort to sword slashes if in close proximity to the opponent. Similar to Chachan, he has a resource that builds as he fights, represented by glowing red eyes, his specials use up some of this resource.

Special 1:Enfire: Nako coats the blade of his sword with fire, adding more damage to his strikes.

Special 2:Emmy and Topy: Nako'li summons forth his two carbuncle companions, who then proceed to lay down a heavy combo of attacks.

Special 3:Aetheric Seal: Useful against magic style characters only, Nako'li seals their channeling ability, stopping them from using magical based attacks.

Nemesis

None as yet

Intro Quotes

General 1: Do we have to fight?

General 2: Let's just get this over with!

General 3: *sigh*

Against Voidsent: You should know this was a foolish choice.

Against a significantly younger character: I've been fighting since before you could talk.

Win Quotes

General 1: Had enough?

General 2: Can I get back to running my company now, please?

General 3: Satisfied?

Against Voidsent: Remember this when you decide to return to this realm!

Against a significantly younger character: Maybe now you'll respect your elders!

Lose Quotes

General 1: Caught me on an off day

General 2: It won't be so easy next time

General 3: How about a rematch

Against Voidsent: *Spits* I'll catch up to you after I've rested

Against a significantly younger character: Upstart child, you were lucky.

Updating Mine!

Battlefield:

161e0225167c4fae3d51894e2c97abe7-d49mnn8.jpg

Music:

Moveset Description - Close range bleed em dry style fighter presses an assault aiming for the flank and joints with his dual weapons to bleed them out slowly until its time for the kill. Mix of aether enhanced slashes every so often.

Special Moves!

Blades of Ice - Aaron freezes over his daggers in aetherial ice both lengthening the edges dealing ice damage along with a slow effect with each cut. 

Ice Breath - Aaron channels his energy to his mouth and breathes out a sub zero blast of ice.

Lunar Cry (limit break) - At the cost of over half his energy Aaron calls forth a wolf sized manifestation of Fenrir, the screen whites out, and a ominous howl is heard followed by the sounds of a mauling. When everything fades back in Fenrir is slowly dissipating away after finishing off the opponent with Aaron sheathing his bladed and walking away in the background.

Nemesis - none

Intro Quotes -

GENERAL 1: *scratching his hair quietly with closed eyes* "Dont make me do this. . ."

GENERAL 2: *Leaning on the hilts of his swords* "You know. . . I don't like fighting anymore. "

GENERAL 3: *Just a quiet stare.* ". . . . ."

Against a friend - "Out of all the things you want me to injure you? You're a masochist."

Against a voidesent - "You look like shit."

Against most generic foes - "Look, I'd rather not put you in the clinic. . ."

Against a Ninja - "I don't need those fancy jutsu and I'll still kick your ass."

Against a Rogue - "Thought I cut my ties with you all already? "

Win Quotes -

GENERAL 1 - "I said I didn't want to do it. . .maybe next time you'll realize. "

GENERAL 2 - "Yo, you done getting cut up yet?"

GENERAL 3 - *just shakes his head and walks away*

Against a friend - "This is why you don't fight friends, especially me."

Against a voidesent - "White haired guy with a blade killing a demon. . . Why does this feel familiar?"

Against most generic foes - "I don't want to kill you, walk away."

Against a Ninja - "Told you I'd still kick your ass, I'm taking those weapons of yours by the way."

Against a Rogue - "I said it before and I'll say it again, im done with the Rogues."

Lose Quotes -

GENERAL 1 - "I'm bored with this, you win." *walks away*

GENERAL 2 - "Damn. . . Still standing huh?"

GENERAL 3 - "For fucks sake why do I always get people with a chip on their shoulder? "

Against a friend - "You do know I held back right?" *falls on one knee*

Against a voidesent - "These things. . . Are something else. . ."

Against most generic foes - "This isn't my day. . ." *faints*

Against a Ninja - "Ugh. . . Fucking ninja. . Those mudra saved you."

Against a Rogue - "No matter how many times you cut me, im not going back to you." *coughs blood*

Anelia Sadowyn

Regular Theme

wj61XvOR7lU

EX Burst Theme

rWw2ket5Ehw

Stage Description

Where would they fight? The backstreets of Ul'dah? The sunny La Noscean coastline? A crowded bar? A Garlean fortress? The possibilities are endless!

Moveset Description

Azure Cross

gallery_1_5_1223.jpg

Valkyrie Gestalt

gallery_1_5_9588.jpg

Counter Break

gallery_1_5_3887.jpg

Circle of Scorn: Halone Break

gallery_1_5_5525.jpg

Twin Blade of Halone Art

gallery_1_5_8661.jpg

Sentinel: Earth Ward

gallery_1_5_4117.jpg

Halone Art: Blade Spin

gallery_1_5_8051.jpg

Then

gallery_1_5_5409.jpg

Limit Break

Limit Break [A-Phase]:

Halone Blade Symphony

Anelia uses her blades to spin and waltz around, attacking her opponent in a fast tempo.

gallery_1_5_8728.jpg

Limit Break [b-Phase]:

Seraphim Geist

Anelia jumps in mid air and throws aetheryte blades into the ground. It is an improved ability from Circle of Scorn.

gallery_1_5_7884.jpg

gallery_1_5_1003.jpg

Limit Break EX:

Ain Soph Aur: Azurblau Falke Urteil

Twin Blades' edges glow longer with aether powers, binded by white magic known as Banish. The blades weight becomes lighter to swing and Anelia uses her blades about twenty times and finishes them off with a cross slash at last.

EX Burst

gallery_1_5_7173.jpg

Then

gallery_1_5_1289.jpg

Nemesis

Do they have an enemy of note? A special boss they defeat in their campaign?

Intro Quotes

General 1:

"A duel? Very well, I'll accept your challenge. However, don't expect me to go easy on you!"

General 2:

"If you've committed a sin, then prepare yourself and repent on it. For you will have no mercy should you not feel any guilt."

General 3:

"As a paladin, we have our own codes. My code is to fight and bring you into justice."

VS. Noire Nelsicar:

Noire: "I'll show you Sadowyn, I will stop my family with my own way of fighting!"

Anelia: "Come at me. Prove it to me that your determination is settled to fight against your own people!"

VS. Sultansworn:

Anelia: "Let's see how strong a fellow Sultansworn comrade is!"

VS. Garlean Soldier:

Anelia: "Your empire is not welcomed in Eorzea! I'll be sure to defeat you!"

VS. Voidsent:

Anelia: "I'll cleanse any evil beings from this world. There will not be any mercy."

VS. Ascian:

Anelia: "A tremendous power... Your kinds do not belong in a world of light..!"

VS. R'arch Nunh:

R'arch: "You have failed to protect everyone around you, and I'll make sure your life is crumbled apart, Sadowyn. Also make sure your ashes are gone from Hydaelyn too!"

Anelia: "Your sins are beyond unforgivable...! You've killed your father, and now you intend to ruin Eorzea with your madness... I'll stop you right here, right now. Even if it means my life is to end here with you..!"

VS. Aurenn Sadowyn:

Anelia: "Aurenn, you've killed our comrades and surrendered yourself to voidsent... what you've done is unforgivable...! You are no longer my brother! You will have no love or mercy from me!"

Aurenn: "Power is absolute, Anelia! We are all mortals and weak! That's why I'd sacrifice you and everyone else to gain more power! Prepare to die, sister!"

Win Quotes

General 1:

"That was a valiant fight you've shown. However, you'll need more practice to beat me."

General 2:

"Forgive me, I hope Halone will be more merciful than I am to you."

General 3:

"This is my resolve as a paladin!"

VS. Noire Nelsicar:

Anelia: "Either you weren't being serious in this spar or you are hesitating on your resolution from fighting against your family."

VS. Sultansworn:

Anelia: "Well fought. However, you'll require more training to consider me as an equal!"

VS. Garlean Soldier:

Anelia: "I'll make sure that Garlemald Empire no longer exists in Hydaelyn!"

VS. Voidsent:

Anelia: "Please return to the light, dark being!"

VS. Ascian:

Anelia: "A formidable foe indeed.... never imagined I'd fight malignant being that doesn't belong in this world..."

VS. R'arch Nunh:

Anelia: "I hope that there won't be any wicked beings such as you"

VS. Aurenn Sadowyn:

Anelia: "Aurenn... you were a fool for choosing dark fate to become stronger. I won't forgive you, but I hope you'll be reborn as a good willed person."

Lose Quotes

General 1:

"Well fought. I was not expecting someone stronger than me...!"

General 2:

"I guess the victory's fortune belong to you instead...!"

General 3:

"Was my resolve not enough...?"

VS. Noire Nelsicar:

Anelia: "Well fought, Noire... You've actually beaten me...!"

VS. Sultansworn:

Anelia: "Outstanding performance... I've underestimated you...!"

VS. Garlean Soldier: