The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm

yUAueFkVYvA

All right boys and girls, I've decided the community overall is sorely lacking in some good old fashion binge drinking! Every month I'll be hosting a drinking game at different locations, I try to shoot for the last friday of each month at the same time but sometimes that doesn't always work out so PLEASE keep an eye on this thread for updates and details.

Update notes

wine-and-judge.gif

Basics

First off, I want to keep this a bit loose and fun. Contestants will be rolling against each other. Two - four contestants to a match, (however many are grouped off) with each having 3 HP each. Lowest number takes a hit (thus removing one point) and any ties will be an re-roll for any player that's got the same number. Rolls of course are done with the /random emote.

To keep it fun the contestants are free to, and encouraged to flavor text their drinks (/em). When a contestant has lost feel free to describe either passing out, throwing up,....or whatever else they want to say. (This is half the fun of it; so when someone gets a final losing roll; go all out with the reaction. ;3 )This will continue until there is one player left, they will be determined winner.

List of contestants and entry fee

That's right, I scrapped the entry fee~! So sing-up and prove who has a strong enough liver to take home the prize! See the location section for more details.

1 odette saoirse

2 nefzen zhwan

3 keiragi kishi

4 remioux beauvais

5 leanne delphium

6 franz renatus

Past winners

1 Sounsyy Mirke

2 Aeylis Bloodbinder

3 Ojune

4 barnabaix haurtfelle

5 caex'ra vaeriar

6 locke fairwind

7 r'adedh thish

8 Leanne Delphium

9 Leanne Delphium

Pick your poison

A week before we hold the event (or two weeks or whatever) I'll take notes on what drink should be showcased such as, Amalj'aa fire water, Ala Megian whisky,  Limonasan Mimosas, Imperial rum, ect, get creative with it!

Locations and prize

The winner will receive the prize money plus half the entry fees, the other half of collected entry fees will be given to whatever FC inn/bar/club is gracious enough to host if held in a housing location; if not and an NPC location is chosen instead; the remaining half of the entry fees will be placed into the prize money for the following event. (If this becomes a semi-frequent thing; I'd like to change locations to help showcase all the great FC's that operate as these establishments and some of the NPC ones that don't get as much attention. )

Location and date:

date: friday, january 22nd at 9:30pm eastern

Goblet, ward 6, plot 27 (southeast crystal)

Showcased drink:

The blazing phoenix

Made specially for the Red Wings by Toff Vaughn, one glass is sure to make you feel reborn!

For the contestants, said drink will be mixed with Ala Mhigan fire whiskey, a heavy hand of a rare blend of herbs along with that extra special touch. Spark it up and watch the flames leap from your glass, just be sure to snuff them out before consuming.*

*Neither Red Wings or Ul'dah's Immortal Flames shall be held responsible for any and all potential burns resulting in this drink...That includes singed eyebrows.

Also as a quick note; drama will be highly discouraged. This is meant to be a friendly contest for just having fun, making friends and possibly winning some gil. If you're looking to stir up some trouble; please check those feels and weapons at the door. This is for anyone in attendance, contestant or no.

SO- if you know of any FC that RP as a bar or anyone that would be interested in joining, or even a few people that want to play barmaid to serve all our flushed drinkers, or just show up to cheer them on; send 'em this way and I'll update as often as I can.

tumblr_l6g5bmOeO51qbhb8vo1_500.jpg

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, seems like I've already got a few intersted people, yay! :D Sooo.....I added rules and will be making a spot soon for our list of people.

Also....feel free to drink along at home if you so choose to, I am not gonna stop ya. xD

Done.