The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pah. You Highlanders. Steel Wolf and I are going to win this for the Roegadyns. We're just going to walk in and take it, and you Highlanders are going to stand by and let us, like you let the Garleans take Ala Mhigo.

Yeah, I said it.

We need something to do while our children aren't being fed to primals by sneaky Sea Wolves!

Pah. You Highlanders. Steel Wolf and I are going to win this for the Roegadyns. We're just going to walk in and take it, and you Highlanders are going to stand by and let us, like you let the Garleans take Ala Mhigo.

Yeah, I said it.

This Highlander has no ties to Ala Mhigo, I'll have you know, and I'll just have to give Steely a slap on the rump at a critical moment. We'll both forfeit at the likely result, but it'll be the best drinking story of the month.

Yeah, I said it.

We need something to do while our children aren't being fed to primals by sneaky Sea Wolves!

Look, you just let them run around the streets of Ul'dah. We need at least some measure of pest control, it's a public health issue at this point!

They don't call Dogberry "Stumps" for nothing.

He's gonna cheat and let booze pour into those prosthetics of his.

Yeah, that's the plan. He's going to short his legs out and have to be carried home and tucked into bed.

Actually, that will probably happen no matter what.

They don't call Dogberry "Stumps" for nothing.

He's gonna cheat and let booze pour into those prosthetics of his.

Yeah, that's the plan. He's going to short his legs out and have to be carried home and tucked into bed.

Actually, that will probably happen no matter what.

We're going to need a bigger wheelbarrow!

I'm so sad I'm going to miss this :(

I've had a couple people drop out because of the start time, but the ones later on (this will be a monthly thing) will have different times/days to help accommodate the ones that are unable to make it. also if you do log on later that day, send me a tell and i'll let you know if it's still going c:

Can you add Kerori Perori to the list of applicants? I'll ask others in my FC if they plan on joining.

added :D right the list is semiclosed but if i have more people that can't be there, i can add them to take the open spots if you have other fc members interested in the one this saturday. otherwise, have 'em write their name in and i'll get a list started for next month.

We're going to need a bigger wheelbarrow!

i'll call and have erik come roll him home with the big chocobo. ;D