FF15: Men or Dolls?

Honestly, Clover is like one of the nicest people here, there was no need to get snippy at her for trying to explain cultural differences that explain why the boys in FF15 look like "dolls"

also can we talk about how hot Gladiolus is? Cuz...

e747c7294fd3267e5179b33c0a5cb89c.jpg

hnnngggg

oh god

daddy yes

I did not know this man was in the game.

I will be a shallow asshole and possibly try to buy the game just for him. <__________<

yaaaaaaas

This is probably going to be a low blow, but...

FF15 easily has the most emo, pretty boy, "booj" fucking "wa" cast to date.

...So you mean to tell me that THIS CHARACTER couldn't be described as a "pretty boy" or "emo-looking"? In fact, he kind of just looks like an extra-oriental Noctis. Sasuke-esque, even.

Just sayin'.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's not forget the whole bleeding broodily thing the character is doing while bandages waft through the air around him. And the fact that the art is actually by feimo who paints almost nothing except super pretty final fantasy-esque men. You picked a really hilariously hypocritical avatar to go with your topic.

Additionally, your posts would have gone over so much better if you didn't straight up insult folks (Clover specifically) who were trying to have a simple debate with you. Clover was extremely polite - far more than I would have been with you - and it would have been good of you to respond in kind even if you completely disagree.

Or, as Faolan put it:

[video=youtube]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, Clover is like one of the nicest people here, there was no need to get snippy at her for trying to explain cultural differences that explain why the boys in FF15 look like "dolls"

hnnngggg

oh god

daddy yes

I will be a shallow asshole and possibly try to buy the game just for him. <__________<

yaaaaaaas

07a.png

Educate yourself, child.

Yeah he's a main cast member... and hnnnnggg. I just want him all over me.

Honestly, the only characters who look like Noctis are... Noctis and Prompto. Prompto, I'm theorizing, is based off of the Host Club look, which is vastly over the top.

2531608-ff15-prompto-argentum-face.jpg

I really really love that they made it LOOK like he bleached his hair. Nice touch

But, the two other main guys, besides HNNGG Gladiolus, don't really follow that Aesthetic.

Cole/Cor Leonis looks like he could be Captain America - a very handsome older WEstern looking man.man and Ignis looks like a lot of dude I know who actually play this game >.> Kinda skinny, glasses, a bit nerdy.

I think people are really focusing on Noctis who -- to me -- just looks like your average 16 year old in Tokyo.

hnnngggg

oh god

daddy yes

yaaaaaaas

07a.png

Educate yourself, child.

Is it me, or is he basically a highlander? He even has one of the highlander hairstyles maybe? :V

hnnngggg

oh god

daddy yes

yaaaaaaas

07a.png

Educate yourself, child.

Is it me, or is he basically a highlander? He even has one of the highlander hairstyles maybe? :V

Nope. Got that Hotlander vibe from him by seeing that pic (first I saw of him, by the way)...and daddy do like.

Daddy do want.

Right meow.

Coincidentally, I enjoy the catbois because of their dollishness. They just look so soft. Like they'd be comfortable to lay on top of me while--

*gets flung by a trebuchet*

I regret nothiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnng! *sparkle*

Hey, everyone from the Au Ra thread griping about forced gender roles and sexuality in video games? Where are you guys?

...anyone?

Oh, right.

I'm arguing entirely on the aesthetics front over there.

So, uh, your sarcasm is noted.

To be perfectly honest, I'm all sorts of joking about all the thirst I'm exhibiting.

Suit yourself, my thirst is real.

pls don't molest the cg.