Sometimes shy looking for more..

Hello there!

My character Mimikio has had her heart broken a little over a month ago. Her IC bf had left servers suddenly to help a cousin with a FC. Which has left Mimi trying to make some new friends. She has been successful to some degree but she is still looking for more. She has even started dating somewhat, but nothing lasting.  But what it really comes down to is Mimi is looking for more friends and possibly a ic bf. OOC I am currently happily married and thats not going to change. Im usually online most nights from 6pm - 11pm Est. If you would like more information on Mimi you can feel free to approach her in game or visit the link to the wiki page. Mimic Miyuki

Hope to talk to someone nice soon!

*Bows in greeting* "Hello lady Miyuki. I'm sorry to hear, about your heartbreak."

"It would be a honor, to meet a new friend."

((Hello Mrs. Mimikio. Sorry about the staying in character part. But please feel free, to send a tell or PM. It's always nice, meeting new people. :)))

She also could meet my character Senah Fashonti if she wants companionship of another Miqo'te. She has a little more on years than her, but the age is comparable within the 10 year span. Senah can always use another friend! Lover and such, that'd have to come naturally. Don't like to preplan everything!

Thank you all for your responses.

Mimi has tried hanging out at the Quicksand but with her current mindset it makes her feel more alone. So she has been spending her time sitting about Mist or Costa Del Sol.

A'mon Vespar is kind of a sarcastic, suave, rogue-ish, lightly egotistical kinda person.

Though I can't say I'm really the boyfriend material you may be looking for, if you are looking for an IC flirtatious encounter /tell me in game! He'd be perfect for that!

(( I do plan to have an IC relationship, eventually, just my character isnt at that stage in his RP life yet, he's more about quantity than quality, if you know what I mean))

Most people want anything along the lines of romance to either happen naturally or be a part of a predetermined plot, usually with a friend; so you might continue to have difficulty finding someone willing to just snap up that role and apply it to their character without much concern. Though should you manage to then do try to be a little cautious. Perhaps it's just me but it's an area where even if I played a character who was very casual about the matter, I'm not sure that I'd be entirely comfortable getting involved in one without OOCly knowing them somewhat ^^

In any case, good luck! I hope she can get over her heartbreak soon ~