The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN!

Dam you work internet restrictions! Now Im curious

Quoting for posterity:

We definitely understand the desire to be able to dye gear that you receive within instance dungeons and we'll look into what we can do about this in the future.

(Sorry for the bump!)

and

Hello,

Moving forward we will be proactively looking into sharing houses with your eternal bond partner.

At the moment the development team is prioritizing the work on the expansion, so we may need some time for this, but it's on the list of things they would like to look into.

Dam you work internet restrictions! Now Im curious

Quoting for posterity:

We definitely understand the desire to be able to dye gear that you receive within instance dungeons and we'll look into what we can do about this in the future.

(Sorry for the bump!)

and

Hello,

Moving forward we will be proactively looking into sharing houses with your eternal bond partner.

At the moment the development team is prioritizing the work on the expansion, so we may need some time for this, but it's on the list of things they would like to look into.

Always count on Warren to make things easy and accessible for people. :D

See... He's not -always- cranky...

I wish they'd do that for Hussar's and Fistfighters. But also remove glamour restrictions so other DoW would wear them (I am a PLD. I think I deserve to wear Hussar's/Fistfighters set).

I think someone who's leveled MNK or DRG deserves to wear the Hussar's/Fistfighter's sets >.>

I wish they'd do that for Hussar's and Fistfighters. But also remove glamour restrictions so other DoW would wear them (I am a PLD. I think I deserve to wear Hussar's/Fistfighters set).

I think someone who's leveled MNK or DRG deserves to wear the Hussar's/Fistfighter's sets >.>

While I agree, but I think it should still be accessible to people to glamour for other classes after they hit MNK/DRG to 50

Mainly because I'd prefer to RP with the outfit while I am holding a sword. NOT a spear or brass knuckles.

While I agree, but I think it should still be accessible to people to glamour for other classes after they hit MNK/DRG to 50

Mainly because I'd prefer to RP with the outfit while I am holding a sword. NOT a spear or brass knuckles.

I've had a similar argument for the crafting sets too. I would love to have the BSM hat or the ALC coat as part of my glamours for the combat classes.

I've had a similar argument for the crafting sets too. I would love to have the BSM hat or the ALC coat as part of my glamours for the combat classes.

^^^^^

ALC COAT GLAMOUR FOR BLM/WHM/SMN/SCH

also I'd totally tank in CUL outfit.

*imagine if they also allow frying pan to be glamoured over the sword*

it_528482696481b6f7fccac6123b0d26ef.gif

Glamour restrictions are currently in line with equipment restrictions: If you put Ninja AF onto Gloam gear and change to monk, it poofs back to gloam. It didn't make a lot of sense back when we only had MNK and DRG to keep stuff like Fistfighter's and Hussar's gear isolated, but the addition of ninja put some light into my theory here.

Those armor can't be blanketed as DoW because that would allow Ninja and Bard to wear STR gear with no benefit and still meet ilvl requirements. I've played enough of SE's MMOs to feel confident betting that the reason glamours are restricted is because of shitty coding.

Don't expect those things to be untangled for a while.

^^^^^

ALC COAT GLAMOUR FOR BLM/WHM/SMN/SCH

also I'd totally tank in CUL outfit.

*imagine if they also allow frying pan to be glamoured over the sword*

it_528482696481b6f7fccac6123b0d26ef.gif

Why is that guy not dead yet? 

That's a significant amount of blood loss, and he's still sitting! :surprise:

It's disturbing me! How is he still fine?! O.o

Being able to wear a Job specific garment because you have the specific job at 50 is different than saying, I have a different job at 50 from the required Job and I think I deserve to still wear it.

I think if you have MNK at 50 and wanna wear a MNK specific shirt, that you are able to wear it on all 50 DoW jobs (because MNK is DoW).

If you don't have a MNK, no. Go level MNK.

I've played enough of SE's MMOs to feel confident betting that the reason glamours are restricted is because of shitty coding.

Somebody agrees with me on this. Despite that this game delivers amazing gameplay on most ends, this small part has always been bothering me.

I bolded, italicized and underlined because they just don't want to fix it.

Sometimes, I still miss how Lancer/DRGs could wear gryphonskin in 1.0 because of lesser restrictions just like the concept art.

I've played enough of SE's MMOs to feel confident betting that the reason glamours are restricted is because of shitty coding.

Somebody agrees with me on this. Despite that this game delivers amazing gameplay on most ends, this small part has always been bothering me.

I bolded, italicized and underlined because they just don't want to fix it.

Sometimes, I still miss how Lancer/DRGs could wear gryphonskin in 1.0 because of lesser restrictions just like the concept art.

My favorite series of errors from FFXI: After a minor update, Sneak Attack somehow became usable from every direction. Mind you, SA hadn't be touched at all in the update!

So, SE hotfixes Sneak Attack. As a result, Cure spells became broken and were able to do approximately 100,000 damage to any undead they were cast on. Anyone with a level 1 WHM was able to outright smite powerful level 90 Notorious Monsters.

Yaaaay spaghetti!

Note: I might be misremembering the order, but these things definitely all happened right around the same time.

Being able to wear a Job specific garment because you have the specific job at 50 is different than saying, I have a different job at 50 from the required Job and I think I deserve to still wear it.

I think if you have MNK at 50 and wanna wear a MNK specific shirt, that you are able to wear it on all 50 DoW jobs (because MNK is DoW).

Again, if I own a MNK/DRG to lvl 50, then I deserve to glamour for other class since I've unlocked the following job to 50.

I don't see any point in me to RP and people ask me "why are you holding a sword when you are wearing fist weapons/spear while also wearing XYZ outfit". I don't want to remind them everytime I RP at least.

Again, if I own a MNK/DRG to lvl 50, then I deserve to glamour for other class since I've unlocked the following job to 50.

I don't see any point in me to RP and people ask me "why are you holding a sword when you are wearing fist weapons/spear while also wearing XYZ outfit". I don't want to remind them everytime I RP at least.

"Deserve" is a strong word and practically screams entitlement. If you're a level 50 monk, you can change to monk and hide your weapon. I mean, it's called a Fistfighter's jacket. You deserve to wear it if you are fistfighting.

"Deserve" is a strong word and practically screams entitlement. If you're a level 50 monk, you can change to monk and hide your weapon. I mean, it's called a Fistfighter's jacket. You deserve to wear it if you are fistfighting.

B-but... I don't fight with fists :C

au contaire, I also want them to release dyeable option so I can just dye Rhotano blue on every single outfit I have.

B-but... I don't fight with fists :C

Then why should you be wearing a fistfighter's outfit?

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're saying. In my head, though, it just simplifies to "I want to wear off-class gear on my chosen class for reasons."

I've been in many MMORPGs that has given me plenty of interesting outfits as a glamour so my thinking is a bit stretched from what this game gives me. This is another issue I had with WoW too since the outfit was somewhat restricted to some terms on transmog.

Like PSO2, the outfits had more options imo. They are different games, I know. But it's just my wish that if they are going to restrict outfit Fistfighter/Hussar - at least they should make a something similar replica level 1 outfit they did for the level 1 Coliseum subligar outfit.

Doesn't have to be as unique for dye options like FF/Hussar outfit, and it can be bland and standard like what the Skywatchers are wearing.

While everyone has their preference in this game, my own is really for outfit despite the end games and dungeons.

I am weird. =-x