Character Theme Song

g0ne

What's your character's theme song? Of course, they can have multiples, like one for battle, one normal, one sad and so on... 

So. Theme Songs.

And, erm... Someone halp... Find me a/some theme song/s for Eleni, puhlease!! I can't find any!! >.< HALP!!

Can some please help me with the theme song for the Eleni? Please? 

Please?

Please?

...okay, I'll stop.

...please??

*is chased by a mob with pitchforks and torch fires for being annoying*

What kind of character is she? I don't know her very well but I can try recommending a few things depending on what you say. Do you prefer instrumentals? Vocals? Any genre in particular? :)

Edgar's theme has always been The String Quartet instrumental cover of Panic! At the Disco's "She Had the World". The reasoning behind the choice are manifold, ranging from as simple as "The song itself has a nice beat" to the complexities of how Edgar's backstory makes grim parody of the original lyrics to the song.

Whereas the song is about a normal girl, in Edgar's case, it is parodied into fixating on his biological mother. Considering her tragic fate, this makes the song particularly saddening. For instance, the first verse, once parodied, becomes a somber ballad about how his mother literally could not have him to hold or love before her demise. Meanwhile, the instrumental maintains a cheery tone that contrasts the implications.

I love these sorts of threads...to the point that I actually come up with alternate titles to songs because I am a titanic nerd and have no life.

Anyways, here's my selections for Steel

[video=youtube]

[align=center]Bk5rvhXahZU [/align]

[align=center]I-it's not like I based Flynt's entire boxing schtick after the Black/Blacker Baron[/align]

If that's Flynt, then this is BJ:

[video=youtube]

[align=center]TOGETHER WE ARE[/align]

[align=center]THE MAD MIDGET FIVE[/align]

[align=center]xn67Ki0s47o

[/align]

[align=center]Bk5rvhXahZU [/align]

[align=center]I-it's not like I based Flynt's entire boxing schtick after the Black/Blacker Baron[/align]

If that's Flynt, then this is BJ:

[video=youtube]

[align=center]TOGETHER WE ARE[/align]

[align=center]THE MAD MIDGET FIVE[/align]

[align=center]xn67Ki0s47o

[/align]

[video=youtube]