What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other!

g0ne

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Baatu certainly prefers his women shorter than himself, as a Xaela he's grown up with all the females in his life shorter than him as is Au ra physiology, so that's a must. Lalafell are too short however. Obesity to him is a sign of laziness and he considers it both physically ugly and an ugly reflection on the persons lifestyle for letting themselves become so fat. However, on the flip side muscular women to him are a sign that the woman is a fighter and far too independent to be worth trying to have a serious relationship with, however he does LOVE flirting and teasing muscular women on a casual basis. And if it turns out she is worth a proper relationship with then so be it. Ideally for Baatu however would be a slim, short woman. He is very much your typical macho bloke (I mean, think Bacchus or Elfman from Fairy Tail, or Aladdin from Magi if you watch anime) so for him the perfect physique would be the typical girly girl, frail and needs looking after.

My character is very much inspired by anime things I've watched x3

Why do I feel the potential for getting in trouble is strong with this one...

A'kos likes healthy women, light to strong muscle definition (basically not to soft) with ample chests. So he kind of prefers roe's and highlander women almost by default. Though midlander and elezen aren't to far behind anyway. He just doesn't like cutesy so a lot of Miqo'te and Au ra he's encountered are out. Lalafells are adorable but, no. Naturally he doesn't care if they're taller than him, but he's pretty tall himself (max for a midlander) so he actually stands taller than some highland women.

Hair color, something exotic, or red, but not a big deal. Skin color has no bearing at all. He's most attracted to women who are warriors themselves, and would prefer someone who would always have his back in a fight. If they can kick his ass, all the better to have at your side in a scuffle. :thumbsup:

*rereads, wonders if there's a paper A'kos should submit this too*

Manari prefers her men to be Miqo'te and Keeper of the Moon. She's tried to adapt and learn the way relationships work outside of her traditional Keeper upbringing, and it's never worked out well for her. She's done with it and just wants to go back to the way she was raised.

And being a strong independent Keeper woman, she likes her Keeper boys to be just the right mix of pretty and strong.

I don't think there is a specific physique my character likes.  That isn't to say he doesn't find certain traits to be more attractive than others, but it is less a specific body type (like skinny or tall or whatever) and more of an overall appearance.  A lady could be short, tall, skinny, plus-sized and any other size and shape, just as long as she doesn't look like she's not at least trying to take care of herself.  A girl with a high metabolism or a girl who just can't afford to eat luxuriously is going to be a lot more attractive than a girl who starves herself on purpose, for example.

Oddly, though, he's least attracted to his own people (Midlanders).  Not to say he can't be attracted to them, but he's more likely to swoon over a Highlander or Roegadyn lady.

Sharp edges, quick movements, oiled joints.  Lethal launch capability towards city walls.

Wait. 

That's a trebuchet.

Hammersmith needs a siege artillery pinups in his room.

Alderique would probably prefer healthy, physically active types that can challenge him, and that can come in a lot of shapes. Strength and physical ability are impressive, and would prefer men who show this off.

If he's into a woman, she probably has the same requirements, and is more down-to-earth than glamorous. Rugged, working types.

I haven't decided on a definite type since I don't want to limit myself to possibilities. Good RPer > character appearance, but this thread made me realize it's something to keep in mind.

As a shallow character, physique can be rather important to her. She has a strong preference for men who are taller than her, and seems to swoon over the types that look atheltic/muscular without being grotesque. So unfortunately, lalafellin folk and Roegadyn are a big no-no. While she isn't open about the fact she's submissive, this highly influences her taste in men, as she leans strongly towards the very strong and elegant balance.

To put it in perspective, she prefers a man who looks like he can hold her hands at a party and then pin them above her head in the bedroom.

Khyros is...eclectic when it comes to his taste in women. From petite Miqo'te to confident Roegadyn women, there's something across the entire gamut that has caught his eye. (Well, aside from Lalafell, though he thinks they're adorable.) Mostly what he seems to look for is the way they carry themselves. Even if they don't actually feel it, the confidence that someone can present through their movements and body is what catches his eye. Be it actual confidence, simple obliviousness, or even sheer arrogance, it grabs his attention. Keeping it is another matter altogether. (That aside, just by sheer coincidence a majority of the women he's pursued in any regard have been rather busty.)

Kurt is stupidly superficial given the chance. Nice figure, boobs, butt and a gòod boobs to butt ratio. Short sporty hair is a plus and if its anything colored red is a double plus.

Of course those are still retained as Kath. With an added section for dudes taller than her and at least toned. Again if he has an affinity for red....

.... OuO-b

Oooh, this thread is still alive! Wohoo!

Well... last time I told Delni's preference for physique..

Now it is Jerciex turn!

He likes facial structures that are small and femine. Others things that gets his attention is hair, eyes and chest (yes, aka "boobs":), he likes small to medium size ones, *coughs* ). 

Other thing he pays attention is smell/scent(Even his smelling isn't really good.. he still like different scents).. but it is not physique :P

Kind, Wise, Intelligent Miqo'te Male Keeper. I know those first three bits aren't a part of the physique, but they're way more important to Seldi than anything physical.

Should smell nice, or at least not smell bad. She has a sensitive Miqo'te nose and all that.

Vocal tone can't be too grating. Communication is important for a relationship, after all, and she can't exactly focus on what you're saying if your voice makes her ears bleed.

She's also terribly fond of males that are shorter than her, though that's not really a deal breaker.

While Asmodean would never admit it, he looks the most into others eyes. They are known as a window to the soul for a reason and he often looks others in the eye when speaking. It is in part out of a basic respect he gives others until he thinks they no longer have a reason for him to respect but he has caught himself staring a bit too long in a few women's eyes. 

Aside from that a calming voice is a nice plus for him and a welcoming smile also helps.

Altan: Altan values strong women. They don't necessarily have to be as buff as he is, but he's not overly fond of the dainty look. He also likes women that are near his own impressive height, so he doesn't have to break his neck just to look at them. Because of this he finds himself rather...intrigued by female Roegadyns. The height of the Elezen but less dainty on average. 

He does find other races aside from Roes attractive, though. He likes bright coloured eyes over dark colours, and prefers medium hair over long or short. 

Either way Altan isn't very shallow. So long as they are physically appealing enough, they need only have a personality he resonates strongly with, most likely a female that is competitive and can push him further and harder.

Evelynn: Evelynn, unlike Altan, is rather shamelessly shallow. She views herself as a very attractive young woman and, as such, won't take an interest in someone she doesn't view as "near her level". She likes men taller than she is and muscled in some way. If not buff they must be very toned and fit, and she actually prefers it that way. If a relationship is to come of this they must also be intelligent enough to keep up with her. Evelynn won't tolerate a long-term relationship with a simpleton, even if he's as hunky as they come.

Evelynn SAYS that she prefers Hyur males, and she does like them, but Evelynn is open to just about every race that isn't Lalafell (too short) or Roegadyn (far too big). Elezen are a particular love/hate for her, a temptation she hates that she has. Mi'qote and Au Ra are lower on her list of races she does like, with Hyur and Elezen topping it.