What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other!

g0ne

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men and women alike: Swole. 

(he does have a thing for short midlander ladies but he'll likely never admit that)

*kicks a pebble*

*Comforts* We giant ladies need to stick together! :P

Klynzahr likes to believe that she's not very picky. As long as they are taller than herself, with muscle to match, and reasonably close to her age, she would be happy with just about anything...... apparently she doesn't understand how hard it is to meet her first two criteria. :cry:

Dani is far more open. Anything that is Roegadyn, Elezen, or Highlader has the potential to catch her eye, although the size of the smaller races will put her off a little. She does prefer males, with a toned physique, and has a particular liking for the swarthy grey-blue complexion found in certain Duskwight and Sea Wolves.

Ah, the irony...

Nathan has always had a weakness for Roe-girls. Tall, strong, well-formed, confident, impossible to miss... mmm. Let me play you a little song.

But apparently, bouncy, perky, well formed midlanders with enthusiasm and full lips, full figure... are pretty darned good, too. Saxophones, please. And don't worry, fellow Hotlanders. Nathan appreciates Ala Mighan stock quite well.

He's had some very good times with a few Miqo'te, admittedly, but they won him, again, with Enthusiasm more so than their racial traits.

Just forgive him if he can't stop occasionally casting an appeasing eye at the random Roe, now and then.

Sorry, Lalas. Some of you are precious, but... I can't do it.

K'nahli would like a boy that's taller and stronger than her but only slightly so - just enough that she could feel safe and secure in his arms. Of course, she doesn't realise this herself. Even had she been posed with the question of being able to chose the perfect nunh for herself further down the line, she wouldn't openly welcome the idea very well. She has difficulty viewing the relationship as anything other than a singular line of duty later on in life for the sake of doing her part to support the next generation - though even then she has her doubts that she will even commit to the idea.

Andre would prefer a girl at least a little shorter than him, most likely a midlander that's a little dainty and feminine, though I doubt he'd actually know the answer to this without having been asked and after taking some time to put thought into it.

Alex hasn't really found himself expressing much romantic interest in anyone but he'd be leaning more toward something similar to Andre's preference. A midlander, shorter and not too athletic.

Lulani can only like a girl with a sort of cyan blue colour to their hair; honey-coloured eyes; a soft, rosy-pink blush across her cheeks; baby-pink lips; short but pointy years; dark lashes and pudgy all over.

While capable of finding midlanders attractive perhaps, K'taynu Tia favours miqo'te exclusively and would only consider anyone from within his tribe. Ideally, she would be shorter while being athletic and strong in build, having proved herself a highly competent and tactful huntress, but still with notably, feminine attributes. nice eyes would certainly be a massive plus.

• 2 weeks later...

Braeya did not have much involvement with Miqote before settling into Ul'dah, as such the cat race caught her attention in a big way. She has a bit of a fetish for them and appreciates sleek predatory looking males. After the initial novelty of such things wore off she has found herself preferring someone her own height or taller. Highlander men with their blunt features is a favorite. She prefers men with a strong body type, but leans more towards the kind of body hard labor creates instead of someone who body builds for looks.

Graeham has a preference for men who are athletic and nicely defined without being ridiculously muscular. Elezen, Miqo'te and Midlanders catch his eye in that regard. He also prefers men who are classically handsome rather than feminine or androgynous.

For women he is attracted to elegance - so Midlander, Elezen and Highlander women fit that criteria depending on how they look. 

He has zero interest in Roegadyn or Lalafell of any gender. Overall, though, he generally prefers the company of men - they typically handle his dominant streak and big dick well! ;)

Rin is a sucker for a girl with a nice pair of legs. He prefers those of lighter skin tones, but too pale isn't preferred either. Though it comes from personality, he is intrigued by who show a high level of thinking, street smarts. This does, usually, affect the way they carry themselves and dress.

As far as Physiques go, Kyrio prefers someone slightly smaller than him, because a head on his shoulder or in his chest is win. With a smaller breast.  Not rail thin - he doesn't like seeing ribs. 

But though that's his preference, the fact that he's been seen flirting it up with a lady-Roe, he doesn't let it hold him back.

Quki is almost criminally attracted to so much things that even I have problem juggling. She finds all her friends attractive in a way, and literally has a preference for every specie. She likes Tough, Scarred Male Roes, Feminine Roes, Elegants with silky hair elezens, dark skinned Hyurs, soft spoken Miq'otes, bearded Lalas, tough fem Lalas...

She's a fucking pervert. She has already a beloved though, so she calmed down but still...

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Yvelont is, historically, drawn to long, athletic legs and a comely curve to yon posterior. So basically his waifu is perfecto.

Speaking a little more seriously, he likes a woman with a strong, athletic physique. Not on the level of many Roegafemme warriors, but certainly a lady who looks like she could hold her own tumbling with him in either the sparring ring or the sheets.

Artemis is less certain concerned with how you look, and more with how significantly badass you are. Punching out a dragon? That's an eight. Circumstance bonuses to creative arguers.

She does lean a little towards attraction to women. But they still have to do something badass.

• 2 months later...

Jade prefers men around his height or taller, no Lalafells here! He's married to a Roe though, so I guess that's kind of obvious that his type is "big beefy man that could carry me when I don't want to walk". (if his husband is willing do do so, however, is a completely different story)

Nekhii doesn't really have a type aside from Lalafells creeping him out, as long as you're kind. (gender doesn't matter to him)