What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other!

g0ne

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men and women alike: Swole. 

(he does have a thing for short midlander ladies but he'll likely never admit that)

*scawny midlander walks up to ripped highlander, head at chest level, and stares almost ninety degrees up into the latter's eyes*

"u wot m8?"

Happy, T'caska? :)

Yes and no :P

Why no? :<

I've failed to make T'caska happy! No... no!

*commence crying and sobbing and slamming of head in wall while cursing self*

HAHAHA you shall never know why!!!! Unless you RP with meeeeee!

*is too dead to reply, head is completely bandaged up*

Happy, T'caska? :)

*wiggles eyebrows and gives mouth to mouth*

*wiggles eyebrows and gives mouth to mouth*

* O.o >///< don't think it's possible to die twice... but died twice!*

Dev could be about convinced to find anyone of either gender to be mesmerizing, should they hold his attention long enough to persuade him as such. However, should he be drawn to appearances, he would more than like gravitate towards to fairer sex (figuatively, I know) and would find himself most enthralled by those whom he towers over, or is overshadowed by. Most likely demure Midlander women or Roe women who make him feel short for once. Mind you, he has veered from this quite often.

He does tend to value lithe beauty over overmuscular gruff appearances in most cases, though.

*Purses my lips* Hmmm...

Let me first disclaim by saying that Ryanti's preferences are a fickle thing, and are more of an ideal image of no one versus a picky view of his potential romantic adventures. :P

But, as Ryanti is slender and athletic in the way of having a 'swimmer's body', I think he would prefer a woman with a similar frame. A woman that is equal in height, or slightly shorter. He prefers a woman that has quite a fill of body about her, versus someone who is petite and small.

He has a thing for Hyur women, finding them to be the most accentuated to his tastes. Though he is not shy of falling for a Miqo'te either, especially if they have some height and body to them.

Oh, and he likes depth and bubbles. :D Take that however you like.

Ryanti can be attracted to men as well. He's.. pickier with them though. They have to be a shade of himself in some form or fashion, body-wise. More on the bishonen side.

Tall Elezen men. They are certainly allowed to have muscle on them, given Virella always been in relationships with knights/dragoons. That said, it appears she has a thing for either men completely without any scars, or littered in them. Either of the two show of dedication/skill in turn. 

And just Elezen men. The rest of the races she finds unattractive, all for their own reasons.

Anything female and not fat, and considering that all of Eorzea seems to be on one hell of a workout/diet plan, as well as drinking their fill at the fountain of youth, that narrows it down to anything female. which is 95% of every RPers characters.

Leanne has no preference in physique. Not only because of the "Heart sees beyond race and gender trope" trope, but also because her mind ignores physical attractiveness unless it is slammed into her face. (Like when Aya quite literally slammed Leanne's face into her chest. Cue the poor cat flailing and in desperate need of oxygen.)

...I think the only bias Leanne has it is that the other half would have to be taller, perhaps slightly older, wiser-looking, ...which is the usual occurrence with almost everyone, since Leanne is a 18 year old short girl who's still learning about the world...point still stands! Sort of.

(Like when Aya quite literally slammed Leanne's face into her chest. Cue the poor cat flailing and in desperate need of oxygen.)

Hmmmm....I think Melodia needs a hands on demonstartion to fully appreciate and sympathize here. AYA!! Let's do this!

:lol:

(Like when Aya quite literally slammed Leanne's face into her chest. Cue the poor cat flailing and in desperate need of oxygen.)

Hmmmm....I think Melodia needs a hands on demonstartion to fully appreciate and sympathize here. AYA!! Let's do this!

Aya was soooo worried about Leanne, and just very happy to see her alive and well! ^_^

Aya was soooo worried about Leanne, and just very happy to see her alive and well! ^_^

*Collapses and feigns need of CPR*