What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other!

g0ne

...and the dumbest thread of the year award goes to... *drum roll* ME!!

I don't even know why I'm so random in my thoughts. xD

Anyhow, what kind of a physique does your character prefer, in their significant other?

...what?

I said I was random and stupid! xP

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and the dumbest thread of the year award goes to... *drum roll* ME!!

I don't even know why I'm so random in my thoughts. xD

Anyhow, what kind of a physique does your character prefer, in their significant other?

...what?

I said I was random and stupid! xP

I think Delni like more into personality and kindness. Also career matters.

But to topic!

About body: She won't like if person is REALLY fat or super muscular. Little bit weight is good, because it tells about wealthy and usually about stable work. Reason why she don't like muscular men is.. well she thinks they are all "muscle-brains".

About face: She likes kind looking faces. I don't how I say it better. And nice eyes are important. 

About hairs: I think she don't like hairy men, so don't bother :P And it is good to have neat and clean hair or facial hair -> NO BALD HEADS! 

Looking formal is important when dealing with Delni ^^

Maybe her expectations are high, but that is how I think.

Ophelie doesn't have preferences at all.

The other character I'm working on (he doesn't even have a name yet, still waiting for Au Ra names xD) would prefer bigger girls. Basically he would go Roegadyn > Highlander > Elezen > Au Ra > Midlander > Miqo'te. But in the end it's more about the kind of woman that can kick his ass.

Ahahaha....

No.

Show her your "physique" and get it cut off.

In an attempt to be a bit more contribute-y, I don't think body matters to her anywhere near as much as brains do. The right mind in any kind of body would suffice, yes, even potato.

Y'lani is a sucker for a tan body, at least a little bit of muscle, and scars, since she wants her children to be as strong and as Jaguar-material as possible. Likewise, she wouldn't consider another Seeker with disparate eyes because she doesn't want her children to have the same "suspicious" trait.

She also doesn't affiliate with the other races romantically for obvious reasons.

Aly is a sucker for athletic guys with a bit of muscle. She's dated guys who were big and brawny, and almost dated someone who wasn't. But her happy medium is athletic and taller than her. A bit of definition, strong enough to toss her around a bit. *nod*

Jajara likes them short and round. ... admittedly she is also fascinated by miqo'te for some reason: that they are not short and round lends an exoticness to them that their goofy ears and tails only further accentuates. But her preference is almost strictly fellow lalafell, preferably one that is at least in okay shape. She finds obesity kind of off-putting.

Delial is sort of in the same boat that her preference is, ultimately, other Highlanders. You really can't beat perfection. In a truly perfect world, she'd have a quiet and obedient Highlander boy or girl who also just happens to be slightly shorter than her so she can loom whenever she desires. It is not a perfect world, however, so she has to settle for aggressively fawning over, ahem, a taller male from a slightly bloodstained distance.

I don't think Chachan really puts much thought into physique beyond "is a girl." Mostly due to having spent most of his young life in front of a forge and all... he really hasn't had much of an opportunity to develop "preferences" in that regard. After all, his first girlfriend was the girl that got dared into kissing him at a slumber party... and the other is Memeli. So, I suppose any girl that's willing to show him any proper affection will get him all awkward and flustered. For better or worse.

Judge is actively nonsexual and has no interest in seeking out a significant other. Why that is? Well, that will take some digging to find out.

I'm working on it, T'caska! I'm working on it! :o

Let's see, Eleni likes men taller than her, and is okay with toned muscle, but not super buff. She'd love a man strong enough to easily sweep her off her feet. :3 

She's fine with either Hyur Midlanders or Miqo'te, having been in a relationship with each before. She also has somewhat of a thing for tanned skin, but she won't admit it that easily!

Happy, T'caska? :)

Men and women alike: Swole. 

(he does have a thing for short midlander ladies but he'll likely never admit that)

*kicks a pebble*

You and me both sister.

I don't think I ever thought about what Kell would find attractive. For some reason male miqo'tes were really attracted to him and he's heard some lewd whispers behind him in Ul'dah, but they don't dare approach.

I don't think he has a thing so much for body types than flair. If you flaunt it he will come.