Your Character as a Drink!

Gegenji

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so to make the 'Marisa', you take 8 packets of Kool-Aid. Lime, Cherry, Orange, Fruit Punch, Grape, Lemonade, Watermelon, and Blueberry. Dump all of these in a 2-gallon pitcher. Pour in sugar on top of that. Like, a shitload of sugar. It should be mostly sugar by volume. No, don't stop, I'll tell you when it's enough sugar. Now then, pour in water. Just tap water should do, we're not fancy here. Once the water is overflowing out of the pitcher, you can turn off the faucet and stop pouring sugar. Wait, you weren't still pouring in sugar? Well dump like half the water out and replace it with sugar. Now stir the hell out of it. I don't care that it's going all over the floor, stir harder! Water's saturation limit isn't high enough to absorb all of this sugar, so you need to stir so hard and so fast that you break physics. Got that done? Great! Now go ahead and taste it.  

By this point, you're probably dumping Kool-Aid down the drain because what you just made tastes beyond terrible. That's fine, the 'Marisa' isn't so much a drink as it is an experience. Finally, contemplate what you've done for awhile before getting a cup of coffee and a container of cake frosting. Consume both of those; you'll need the energy for all the jumping you're about to do.

Frejyalen, my lalafell, would be..a vanilla chai tea latte!

Warm, robust, and charming.  <3

400x519http://images.stashtea.com/graphics/learnexplore/hot/ChaiTeaLatte.jpg[/img]

My au ra Kieri would be..raspberry sweet tea margarita!!

You know what they say about tequila~

400x400http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/e8z3sh_jph8Qz8aj6LSxWkd3GulCVHNnjE-UEYiRw4KgxN6q6uejBWdeouk97-upPl75piajQsqBshgNXyYsifA=s320-c-e365[/img]

• 2 weeks later...

Cinnmon and honey Chai. Doesn't have to be a latte but it should be much stronger and spicier than what you'd get in Starbucks. There's a Little India not far from where I live, where an old man who barely speaks English and works out of a corner shop made some of the best I ever had. Spicy and sweet, strong with the cardamon, it was great. Relating it to A'kos, spicy yes, but warming and pretty kind, but it's tricky to get it right and can sometimes be to weak or to strong. And no matter how much you mix sometimes, there's gonna be some dregs down at the bottom of the cup.

A'kos would get some made special and carry a cask on it if he were going to Coerthas highlands for awhile.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh gosh... Nil would be tequila. Looks unassuming and simple, but it packs a punch and leaves you feeling hot.

Miyu would be a hot cinnamon Chai tea. Appears plain, but is incredibly warm and comforting.

Okhi would be something sweet yet energetic that really picks you up.

2 parts Tuaca Lemon

1 crushed caffeine pill

4 parts Lemonade

No Okhi loves bitter spirits so this wouldn't be something she drank.

Or possibly a Hot Toddy

This she would drink.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

For this, I had to look towards the master of alcoholic drinks; Sterling Archer. And what I found for Cecily, being the Minty Kitty that she is, her drink would be a Mint Julep.

400x400http://foodnetwork.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2014/3/11/0/EA0917_Mint-Julep_s4x3.jpg[/img]

4 to 7 fresh mint leaves

Granulated sugar, to taste

3 ounces bourbon

Muddle the mint, sugar, and a small amount of crushed ice in an old-fashioned glass. Add the bourbon and top it off with crushed ice. Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve in a silver julep cup.

Either that or a Gummi Roy. Two ounces of scotch and five Gummy Bears.

I'm going to with my knee jerk reaction and say Orrin is an Irish car bomb. 

its a mixture of low class (draft beer) with sophistication (Whiskey and baileys) which is instantly polarizing ( at least where I live, its hard to convince my friends to take on an irish carbomb but they can drink tequila like its water). It demands attention because once the shot is dropped it will curdle if left alone. However it is a delicious drink in my opinion.

much like Orrin he's a man of two worlds, a highborne father and a low borne mother who tends to hold views that instantly make him a fast friend/ally or an enemy. His methods make him one that draws attention to himself and usually demands to be dealt with when doing anything.