[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups

Update:

Due to scheduling concerns, Sylph-Destructive Behavior will be moved to Friday, Nov 13, 7 PM CST

In addition, the success of the players at the Mending Fences event means the /Responsible For Slaughter/ Aspect is removed before it could do any significant damage to the participants. Good work!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have just discovered that my aunt and uncle are coming into town Friday afternoon, and I will probably have to go out to eat with them Friday evening after I get off work. I get off work at 5pm CST. So I may (actually, probably will) be late for the event.

I'm really sorry, but I didn't know when I told Anstarra it would be okay. :| Unfortunately, the only other time I would be able to attend would be Sunday or Monday, unless we're doing this within the D20 thing like we did the AC run. My sub will be lapsing sometime Tuesday morning until I get paid again on Friday.

Cross-Cultural Inebriation

Description: Spriggans can be nuisances at the best of times, but typically restrict their antics to those in the rock-breaking professions. Of late, however, merchants en route to Gridania have reported spriggans breaking into and stealing supplies of strong drink, and the attacks are getting worse. Guard the latest shipment of wines meant for the Carline Canopy and ensure that the good folk of Gridania have the ability to numb the pain of existence once more.

Time: Monday Nov 23, 8 CST

1. Gallien Vyse

2. Khena Ridah

3. Kestya Nolan

4. Tiergan Vashir

It's A Bad Idea To Put Verad Bellveil In Charge Of Things

Description: While Verad proved an efficient caretaker of comatose or sleeping prisoners, putting living, breathing, thinking void-tainted in his care has led him to believe that they require some sort of exercise outside the estate in order to avoid going stir-crazy. He promptly lost track of them half-a-bell later when somebody asked about purchasing some Bronco Grease posters. They now need to be tracked down and safely contained before the Ossuary notices or collateral damage occurs.

Time: Sunday, Nov 22, 9 CST

1. Leanne Delphium

2. Liadan Summerfield

3. Tengri Moks

4. Reppu Hijiri

5. Zanzan

Did Khena get signed up for Monday or Sunday?

I am interested in the Monday event, however I will be half an hour late so if others can be there in time let them in instead because Nihka is only marginally willing to get involved.

Did Khena get signed up for Monday or Sunday?

I am interested in the Monday event, however I will be half an hour late so if others can be there in time let them in instead because Nihka is only marginally willing to get involved.

She signed up for Sunday.

Edit: I'm wrong, she signed up for Monday!

Jeezus christ mother of buddha. NOT AGAIN! I'll sign up for the drunk spriggans one but put me down as Tentative.

Were you wanting in on the Sunday run?  Because I think it's still open.  Jana didn't mean to sign up for that one.  :)

This is correct. I've fixed the mistake and added Zanzan to the Sunday event. It is now full! Again.

Is it too short notice for me to sign up with Tiergan for Monday?

Though, I might be 15 minutes late as I get off work at 5PM PST and it can take me an hour (or more if I'm unlucky with catching the bus) to get home. If that's not acceptable, I'm okay with sitting out.