[align=center]Not Every Warrior Fights[/align]

[align=center]On the Battlefield[/align]

[align=center]Energy when you need it[/align]

[align=center]Energy for what you need it for[/align]

[align=center]BRONCO TEMPTATION[/align]

[align=center]Passion in a bottle[/align]

[align=center]6 GIL[/align]

[align=center]ON SALE AT DATE AUCTIONS[/align]

[align=center]Dubious Distributions is not responsible for any adverse physical, mental or aetherial effects caused by consumption of Bronco Grease Energy Tonic.  Questions as to the ingredients of Bronco Grease will be met with rhetoric and evasiveness.  Drink at your own risk.

[/align]

Lan blinks a couple of times as if trying to figure out if what he is seeing is real.

"Well, Val is sure going to be pissed when he sees this. I think that's the first time I've seen Lady Covington dress that way, maybe they got her drunk..."

Shaking his head a bit Lan turns to head off down the street, his ear twitching a bit as he hears a string of curses and sounds of an altercation nearby, it seemed Val had seen the poster.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makyn had been travelling around that day, and on his way back to Aleport when he saw the newspaper laying out on a bench, deciding to stop to see what was in it.

His jaw dropped slightly at the sudden pictures.

"Well, this certainly looks like it'll be good." He chuckled to himself, before tucking it under his arm, and heading on his way. "Faith's going to want to see this..."

Ki was bleeding and bruised.  His lip was busted, nose bleeding, and he had a gash over his gut. But the two suckers he had just beaten were looking worse as he towered over them. Blood was running into his eyes and he grabbed a piece of paper on the alley floor. He brushed the blood out of his eyes and then examined the paper. It was a add for Bronco Grease. Ki raised his eyebrow and snorted as he tossed the paper over his shoulder.

"Isn't that the drink the Garlean's outlawed cause it shrinks penis size?"

[align=center]INSPIRED BY THE TWIN ADDERS[/align]

[align=center]BRONCO VENOM[/align]

[align=center]2Kj3vMK.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]FEEL THE SNAKEBITE ENTER YOUR VEINS![/align]

[align=center]FEEL THE POWER OF VENOM![/align]

[align=center]FEEL LIKE DEATH ITSELF![/align]

[align=center]ON SALE AT THE GRINDSTONE![/align]

[align=center]7 GIL A BOTTLE[/align]

[align=center]Dubious Distributions is not responsible for any adverse physical, mental or aetherial effects caused by consumption of Bronco Grease Energy Tonic.  Questions as to the ingredients of Bronco Grease will be met with rhetoric and evasiveness.  Drink at your own risk.

[/align]

"Two apple tarts, please." Elise said to the merchant before handing over the appropriate gil. Ul'dah was better than Limsa Lominsa in one regard; the Sapphire Exchange. Apple tarts in hand, she munched on one while walking down the lane and glancing at the other wares in the stalls. She stopped near the marketboard to pick up the Lantern's latest edition, browsing through the contents.

"...Bronco--oh not these again." She pauses to let out a sigh and mutters to herself. "The product isn't even being sold at the Grindstone in the first place!"

Elise looks over the pages once more, spotting the drawings near the top.

"...Hells, that's Leanne on there." With a free hand she rips out the page from the newspaper, taking care not to damage it. "She looks much better in person, though."

She rolls up the page and stashes it away inside of her coat, first heading towards the postmoogle and then the Quicksand for a decent night's rest.

[align=center]BRONCO GREASE![/align]

[align=center]flgAFlU.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]A FANTASY WORLD OF PURE IMAGINATION[/align]

[align=center]A FORGOTTEN MEMORY OF A LOST LOVE[/align]

[align=center]THE WARM EMBRACE OF YOUR OWN HANDS[/align]

[align=center]BRONCO GREASE[/align]

[align=center]ON SALE AT THE GRINDSTONE[/align]

[align=center]5 GIL A BOTTLE[/align]

[/align]

ZTRfpTb.png

The miqo'te can't help but laugh as the advertisement catches her eye.

"Really now Kayah... our dreams of grandeur ended thusly?" 

She reaches up to tear down the poster and stuff it into a pocket before sauntering off.

"I suppose there are worse fates, tis better to be a whore than dead, I suppose." She laughs again before disappearing into an alley. "Who would know better than I?"

"Do you think there's anything in it?"

"Boss, I can tell you there's a LOT in it, but don't ask me what specifically."

"I meant prospects, Fields." The Roegadyn sighs, swiveling his chair slightly--head tilted and ear scrunched against his shoulder as he tries to keep the linkpearl from falling out. Must not have set it right. Banquo squints at the saucy image through gold-tinged glasses, trying in vain to appraise the financial value of Miqo'te abdominals. "Do you think it's worth investing in, is what I mean."

"I wouldn't know, boss, wouldn't know myself. All I'm sayin' is that I'm seein' more of the flyers than I am the bottles. Here at the Crossing, leastways."

He takes a long gulp of Vitality, still keeping a suspicious eye on the advertisement. "...Drumming up any sales?"

"Not sure, boss." There's a crackle on the other end of the line. Banquo winced at Fields' distant barking. "Hey... Hey, Gunt! Gunt! GUNTRAM! WOULD YOU DRINK SOMETHIN' CALLED 'BRON-CO GREASE'?" A long pause. Banquo drains the last of the Vitality potion. "Hah! Twelve, alright, I didn't need the fickin' visual aid..." Banquo can hear the Miqo'te grinning as he returns to the call. "Lemme ask you this, boss. Would YOU drink it?"

He carefully folds the flyer, slipping it delicately into a folder. "I think I'll stick to homebrewed."

[align=center]flgAFlU.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]A FANTASY WORLD OF PURE IMAGINATION[/align]

[align=center]A FORGOTTEN MEMORY OF A LOST LOVE[/align]

[align=center]THE WARM EMBRACE OF YOUR OWN HANDS[/align]

[align=center]ON SALE AT THE GRINDSTONE[/align]

[align=center]5 GIL A BOTTLE[/align]

[/align]

Running amidst the crowded alleys of Hawkers' Alley in Limsa Lominsa, Aigiarn hurries to the ferry. 

"I'm going to be late! Why did I...??" 

She suddenly notices the poster on the wall, with the very prominent "Moogle" on the cover. At first glance, it appears to be a 'Moogle,' but was far too muscular. In addition, the head appeared far too disproportional to the length of the body. 

"Wah!" 

Distracted by the poster and propelled by her momentum, Aigiarn disappeared over the railing and a loud splash was heard below. 

"That is not a Moogle"

[align=center]INSPIRED BY THE TWIN ADDERS[/align]

[align=center]BRONCO VENOM[/align]

[align=center]2Kj3vMK.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]FEEL THE SNAKEBITE ENTER YOUR VEINS![/align]

[align=center]FEEL THE POWER OF VENOM![/align]

[align=center]FEEL LIKE DEATH ITSELF![/align]

[align=center]ON SALE AT THE GRINDSTONE![/align]

[align=center]7 GIL A BOTTLE[/align]

[/align]

Leanne peers at the pin-up she was convinced to be the model with nothing less but a frown, plastered on the wall of the Carline Canopy. The visible marks of scraped paper under the art is her sure tell that wasn't the first poster of hers to be there. She gulps at the sheer thought of it all.

"Why couldn't I say no..." her ears droops...then perks up, startled as she hears the wolfish whistle directed towards her. She frowns childishly as it was Lady Miounne. "M-Ms Miounne! Don't do that...!"

[align=center]UgdblRr.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]IN THE JUNGLE[/align]

[align=center]THE MIGHTY JUNGLE[/align]

[align=center]THE BRONCO NEVER SLEEPS[/align]

[align=center]ON SALE EVERYWHERE![/align]

[align=center]5 GIL A BOTTLE![/align]

[/align]

Anstarra giggles as she sits in her hot tub, leafing through all the pamphlets that Bronco Grease had produced so far. "Goodness.. we ought to sell these prints. We'd make more money than from the 'drink'." She sighs, leaning back in the water, letting it soak into her... "Ah, the price to pay to stay dubious..."

She picks up the last image again, and a fresh giggle bubbles up her throat. "Dear Kiht... how did she get YOU to pose? Not that I complain... hah.. Bronco Grease indeed... should be using it to grease you up instead... mrr..."

Traveling through the Emerald Avenue the blonde and gold of hair Sunseeker finds his fierce jade eyes drawn to the posters plastered along the walls leading into the Coliseum. He pauses mid step, coming to a complete stop as the advertisement hits him fully, and draws an eyebrow to go ever high and cause the man to blink rapidly. Artigan simply stares dumbfound before shaking his head and proceeding to the Coliseum for his match.

The bard whistled a jaunty tune, something about purrs and pats and tails, and strode boldly into Buscarron's tavern, immediately taking a seat near the door, and putting one foot up on another chair.

He rubbed his right shoulder; it was still a little sore, but that would pass quickly. The crate had been heavier than he anticipated, and the constant sloshing had made it tricky to carry. The burden was now eased, though, and he clucked his tongue, and tried to picture what he was thirsty for.

It certainly wasn't the Bronco drink. Even though the crate had carried twoscore bottles of the stuff, the concoction still struck him as being a little too dubious. Mayhap it could make a good mix for a rum drink, but he wasn't yet drunk enough to try.

Perhaps tomorrow, he'd find out. The Couerlclaws should find the crate soon enough, since he'd left it practically at their doorstep, right on one of their hunting trails. Maybe they'd toss it out, but perhaps, instead, they might all end up in skimpy outfits like the models on the posters, or, at least, it would make for amusing chaos to spy on them trying to work up the courage to try the stuff.

At any rate, it would make for a good song. He stepped up from the chair, and ambled his way to the bar, eager for a bit of a Colibri Bay mixer, and was humming to himself again of tails and purrs and yowls.

The navy-haired Seeker stood for a notably long time before the Quicksand's mission board, eying the flashy advertisements. His expression was hard to read; it was difficult to tell whether he was impressed, disturbed, or possibly even a little of both. What a cheap price! Actually, the cost alone was nearly enough of a buying point for he, who always was eager to try almost everything at least once.

"Can only wonder what the Seven Hells the ingredients are, though..." K'heyo mumbled thoughtfully. Then, he shrugged and made a grunt of dismissal.

What with being a Hearer in his own right, it just about always felt like the entire Twelveswood was within him, so maybe he should give the Bronco Flame ™ a try? He did spend a lot of his time in Ul'dah, after all.

[align=center]Dubious Distributions Presents[/align]

[align=center]A New Sensation[/align]

[align=center]HT6A5E8.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]Not Every Warrior Fights[/align]

[align=center]On the Battlefield[/align]

[align=center]Energy when you need it[/align]

[align=center]Energy for what you need it for[/align]

[align=center]BRONCO TEMPTATION[/align]

[align=center]Passion in a bottle[/align]

[align=center]6 GIL[/align]

[align=center]ON SALE AT DATE AUCTIONS[/align]

[/align]

Mara had picked up her groceries at the Brimming Heart, taking an issue of the Tonberry's Lantern that was strewn on the floor out of curiosity. She leafed through it---thankfully, it seems mostly intact. It didn't take all that long for her to find the advertisement, featuring Faye Covington rather prominently.

"Hoi, these adverts," Citrine piped up as she sat on Mara's shoulder. "Wanna bet they don't even drink those things?"

"...I doubt they are even aware they had their image used," Jasper commented.

"...I think I'll just avoid this. Like, stay maaaaaalms away."

Mara leafed through the rest of the issue.

[align=center]THE LEGEND CONTINUES[/align]

[align=center]qz1M1R2.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]This weekend only, behold the majesty of BRONCO GREASE in action!  Only at the Grindstone can you see Bronco sponsored fighters emerge triumphant from the flames of conflict![/align]

[align=center]DRINK BRONCO![/align]

[align=center]DRINK VICTORY![/align]

[/align]

The day had started off well enough. Little Chachan had journeyed into Ul'dah to help out Momodi with some general errands again. He had expected to possible catch a glimpse of Aya working the tables as usual - possibly even give her a friendly greeting and hug - and try to replace the memories of the hot springs that still brought a light flush to his cheeks whenever it forced itself into his mind. Unfortunately, it seemed Aya had taken some leave to head into Gridania for one reason or another, Chachan wasn't entirely sure on the details. Double unfortunately, he did get to "see" Aya... in a sense.

[align=center]For the Adventurous type

BUCKING BRONCO[/align]

0wiLC9j.png

And what an eyeful it was. That light blush from before was back full force now, making his freckled cheeks look like speckled fairy apples. W-was she... just wearing... a-a necklace? O-oh my. Oh my.

Before he knew what he was doing, he had pulled the poster down from the bulletin board. Something like this shouldn't be so blatantly posted! I-it was naughty! So naughty!

... And yet he couldn't bring himself to throw it away. He'd have to hide it somewhere. Somewhere safe. Yes, that'd do. Glancing both ways like he had just stolen a loaf of bread from a vendor, he quickly shoved the poster into one of his tool pouches and hurried off to finish his errands for the day, cheeks still horribly flushed.

BUCKING BRONCO

0wiLC9j.png

(Artist note: The Model in question is Aya Foxheart, drawn with her permission/Request. ICly, the artist is unknown... Feel free to rip these down if necessary )[/align]

Smirked as she looked at the ad. "Very nice indeed. I'm sure adventure isn't too far off." She took the ad with her, carefully rolling it up with a satisfied moan on her lips as she proceeded to go back to her room, whispering, "My kind of adventure anyway."

BUCKING BRONCO

0wiLC9j.png

(Artist note: The Model in question is Aya Foxheart, drawn with her permission/Request. ICly, the artist is unknown... Feel free to rip these down if necessary )[/align]

Kellach stood in Ul'dah, carefully eyeing one of the many posters through his mask. He looked completely neutral at the development that, this one friendly person he met at that time would accept to pose nude for a crude drawing. This, of course, would be because it is difficult to read facial expressions without seeing the eyes and most of the face.

Anyone who'd snuck by him would obviously realize that he was nothing but emotive at these things, but... perhaps not the emotion one would expect out of a youthful yet grizzled adventurer, one who's stuck his life on the line for his friends, whether they pursue knowledge, love, legacy, and all sorts of things.

"I must know where she got those boots." he'd mutter. "I need them. I have to have them."

Scratching his chin, he'd also wonder why this one friend he met that one time didn't tell him that she enjoyed being naked as much as he did.

The poster HAD been there, five minutes ago... perhaps the familiar Lalafell, scampering away as if he'd just nicked the Sultana's purse, explained the sudden lack of the barmaid's lovely form tacked up on the Bulletin Board.

The bard shrugged, and pulled his flask from the coat pocket, and indulged in a quick nip of Madjack Red. There seemed to be a rather amusing pattern with the ad campaigns for these admittedly terrible drinks - posters go up, people pull them down, to do whatever they intended to do with posters of close-to-naked people. The actual model herself worked just down the way, for Menphina's sake; why waste time with a flat image when the real thing was so close, and all one had to do was go up and say hello?

The flask returned to its pocket, and the man whistled to himself; visiting the Quicksand didn't sound like a bad idea, all of a sudden. Of course, he'd been entertaining a distinct preference for redheads for months now, but that didn't mean one couldn't have a look. Watching others blush was at least half as entertaining as seeing the reason for it, after all.

The poster HAD been there, five minutes ago... perhaps the familiar Lalafell, scampering away as if he'd just nicked the Sultana's purse, explained the sudden lack of the barmaid's lovely form tacked up on the Bulletin Board.

The bard shrugged, and pulled his flask from the coat pocket, and indulged in a quick nip of Madjack Red.  There seemed to be a rather amusing pattern with the ad campaigns for these admittedly terrible drinks - posters go up, people pull them down, to do whatever they intended to do with posters of close-to-naked people. The actual model herself worked just down the way, for Menphina's sake; why waste time with a flat image when the real thing was so close, and all one had to do was go up and say hello?

The flask returned to its pocket, and the man whistled to himself; visiting the Quicksand didn't sound like a bad idea, all of a sudden. Of course, he'd been entertaining a distinct preference for redheads for months now, but that didn't mean one couldn't have a look.  Watching others blush was at least half as entertaining as seeing the reason for it, after all.

I think she works when I am asleep irl! *cries*