The Pokémon Thread!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all three of the starters!! Fyrilsunn and I both really like the Rowlet the most, though, but since we can't both pick the same one (why? because), I'm gonna make him get Litten since he usually gets fire types anyway

At least we both don't like the same legendary the most so there's no fuss over which one of us is getting which version. We both think the lion is really cool but he likes Moon's legendary more than I do so that's going to be our compromise, I think.

I haven't allowed myself to get excited about any of the starters, not after the SEVERE disappointment I felt when I realized what Fennekin's final form looked like... Knowing my luck Litten and Rowlet will turn out equally disappointing while Popplio reigns supreme in both typing and aesthetics. (f we get another Fire/Fighting I will CRY.)

I am VERY much looking forward to doing a nuzlocke however. :D It's been awhile since I did once and this seems like a good game to get back into it. o/

i'm 500% ready to spend $80+ on this hype train, fall in love with the new games, and buy another copy of each for rp purposes (i told myself this was a dumb thing to do but here i am with two pkmn x and two pkmn y, all with totally different uses)

honestly tho after delphox i'm iffy on starters. i am weak to cats, what can i say, litten looks like a deviantart oc but i want it... unless it ends up an edgelord fire/dark type... i can handle the typing, dark is pretty sweet on a starter, but rip my aesthetic.

on that note it's now been long enough that they can make a starter with a fairy typing safely so i'm guessing popplio for water/fairy, and my sincere hope is fire/ghost for litten but that's 100% hope 0% design-based

• 1 month later...