Patch 3.2 Release Video

SkZeud1.png

lJLU6hQ.png

Looks a lot like this time we'll have Monks and Tanks sharing recolors. DRG gets a unique design and four other classes all borrow each others' clothes. Thanks, SE!

Given that the Titan weapons look like literal pieces of crap, I think I prefer this to the alternative. ;p

With unsync runs being common, if they allowed HA gear to just be dyeable they'd cut the feet out from under the crafting market on day one. Would you rather pay a couple hundred thousand gil for glamour or just clear and get your drops?

Considering how much of a pain second coil was on the edge of progression? I'd like to log in and dye my coat please.

With unsync runs being common, if they allowed HA gear to just be dyeable they'd cut the feet out from under the crafting market on day one. Would you rather pay a couple hundred thousand gil for glamour or just clear and get your drops?

Considering how much of a pain second coil was on the edge of progression? I'd like to log in and dye my coat please.

They can't consider what people did a year ago, sadly. They're more concerned with trying to make crafters feel like they didn''t waste their money, if I was a betting man.

Antitower made me think of the other side of Karazhan.

"To win a war you must do whatever it takes. To fight. To kill.

To punch spoiled little lordlings in the face."

I dunno. On the list of "People that the Scions Need to Facepunch," baby brother there was pretty much at the bottom. Waste of a good punch. I could name two Lalafell immediately who deserve it more, no matter what happens in 3.2