Patch 3.2 Release Video

I'mma post my reaction to most of the thing in here.

a) ULTIMATE BATTLE COVER? AAAAAA YES.

b) AAAAAAA CALCABRINA IS THE BOSS THEY WERE REFERRING TO? YESSSSS

c) WE FIGHT MAGIC STATUES IN LOST CITY HOPE YOU GUYS READIED YOUR SOFTS

d) HILDIBRAAAAAAAAND

e) MATOYA GETS INVOLVED IN MSQ AGAIN GOOD I MISSED THAT NO-NONSENSE WITCH (C’MON WE ALL KNOW SHE IS A WITCH SHE WAS IN FF1)

f) SUPER. SENTAI. GOBBIE. BOT. FUCK NOW I GOTTA ACTIVELY TRY TO GO DO MIDAS.

Interesting. Sephirot looks like an intimidating encounter and I really like the remix of the FF6 theme. The second phase theme sounds like it may be completely different - and perhaps devoted to Sephirot himself?

Lost City is one of my favourite dungeons and it looks equally atmospheric this time around too. I like the hints of the original dungeon's theme and if I'm not mistaken it looks like we might be fighting lots of creatures/constructs with a 'White Magic' theme.

The Antitower makes me very happy as an FFIX fan. It has hints of Memoria and Ispen's Castle...and then there's those creepy dolls from FFIV. I hope they have the associated theme for added creepiness!

Hildibrand bores me to tears so I won't claim to be excited about that.

PvP intrigues me - but it's one of those things that's better to experience rather than watch in a trailer. 

The new hairstyles look like they're inspired by Type-0. I can't complain about that since I liked the game quite a bit. I wouldn't mind more Type-0 references, especially when we deal with Garlemald directly.

MSQ preview is...pretty intense. I won't rule out it being deliberately vague and tricking us, though. 3.1's trailer did the same thing but I do get the feeling that the story is moving in a darker direction.

Hearing the remixed FF6 Atma Weapon music made me almost literally scream. YEEEEEESSSSSSS.

Very excited about Hildibrand's return, his questline brings an old school FF-like levity to the game that we just don't get during the MSQ, especially in Heavensward.

AAAAAAAAH CALBRINA NIGHTMARE FODDER BOSS

And yeah, those hairstyles are DEFINITELY from Type 0. I got around to playing and finishing that a couple of months ago and found a lot to love about it, so I might be sporting Nine's hairstyle for a while after the patch drops. Aw yiss.

Spiky hair WHILST grinding rails in Midas like I'm in Sonic Adventure.

Overall, very pumped about this patch! I couldn't really say that about the last one. Glad I chose to resubscribe. :)

Hearing those opening notes of that boss music INSTANTLY set me on edge. No other theme music hits me more. Jeez those fights were intense.

Gotta say, the Antitower and Amdapor HM look gorgeous. I am very much looking forward to breaking creepy-ass dollies once again. Yeesh.

Dammit, despite my personal grousing I'm starting to get hyped again. Uuuuuuugh.

a) ULTIMATE BATTLE COVER? AAAAAA YES.

b) AAAAAAA CALCABRINA IS THE BOSS THEY WERE REFERRING TO? YESSSSS

That kinda sums up the two biggest points for me. :lol:

That's probably my favorite song in FF6 right there, and to get a remix of it is so much <3. I hope it's in the Orchestrion. I was kinda hoping the Calcabrina music would be used for her unveiling, but I'm still quite stoked that they brought her back in either case.

Definitely looks like quite a bit of stuff coming in for 3.2, and I can't say I'm upset about any of it. :love:

I held on to my Allagan Casting robe thinking that it would just you know....switch over to dyeable on it's own?

It's honestly not too much of a big deal to me sooooo. *shrug*

Everything looks pretty nice. I can say that i'm more hyped for this patch than I was for the last. Antitower looks like it'll be really fun, I love the cute frog boss. ^_^

New hairstyles are nice, I always love new hairstyles. I likely wont ever use them, but that's okay.

Midas looks crazy, especially the final boss that reminds me of Power Rangers.

Dyeable high Allagan is a craft. Why did you tell us to hold onto them then SE?

I hope the hard to get mat is the piece itself, or that its a kit you trade with the attire for a dyable version. I dont want to pay10 million gil to some crafter for something I already earned.

Would make a lot more sense to just make the old pieces dyable too...