Master list of FC & LS themes

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'd like our LS/FC to be added to the list, please! Thank you!

In Game Theme(s): Plot-Driven

FC/LS Name: Rendezvous of Stars

Contacts: D'ranmaia Shenn, Flora Valerian, Klynestyn Ketteram

Housing (type): The Goblet, Ward 8, Plot 13 (open to public during monthly 'Host Club' event)

(Sorry for the lack of formating; currently on mobile!)

I'd like our LS/FC to be added to the list, please! Thank you!

In Game Theme(s): Plot-Driven

FC/LS Name: Rendezvous of Stars

Contacts: D'ranmaia Shenn, Flora Valerian, Klynestyn Ketteram

Housing (type): The Goblet, Ward 8, Plot 13 (open to public during monthly 'Host Club' event)

(Sorry for the lack of formating; currently on mobile!)

Added you in! :moogle:

In Game Theme(s): Employment, Crime, Entertainment, General Contract Work, Tavern

FC/LS Name: The Mischief's Coven <>

Contacts: Liliro Liro, Kynha Silverwind

Housing (type): The Mischief's Coven Inn (Lavendar Beds, Ward 12, Plot 50) (Always Open)

Adding this at the request of the GM, Liliro Liro, who cannot post currently.

In Game Theme(s): Plot Driven, Vigilantes, Safe Haven for Second Chancers

FC/LS Name: Fool's Renaissance 

Contacts: Doctor Ozerov, Neheon Wolfsbane, Avigail Amaranth, Rosa Lindell

In Game Theme(s): Employment, Crime, Entertainment, General Contract Work, Tavern

FC/LS Name: The Mischief's Coven <>

Contacts: Liliro Liro, Kynha Silverwind

Housing (type): The Mischief's Coven Inn (Lavendar Beds, Ward 12, Plot 50) (Always Open)

Adding this at the request of the GM, Liliro Liro, who cannot post currently.

In Game Theme(s): Adventurers, Employment, General Contract Work / For Hire, Treasure Hunters, Explorers, Sanctuary / Safe Haven

FC/LS Name: Celestine, «CeCe», Celestine Relations(LS)

Contacts: Sileas Bishop, Aibertain Mestonnaux

In Game Theme(s): Social Lounge

FC/LS Name: Wanderer's Respite

Contacts: Lamia Vuinuet

Housing (type): Wanderer's Respite (Goblet, Ward 1, Plot 25), Always Open 

Ok! I have added all of these in! Thanks guys!

:moogle:

Upon request, I have added in a new category called "Plot Driven". If your FC has an ongoing story line, you are welcome to let me know that you want to be added to this category!

I've received notice that some of the links are dead in the water. I'll be going through the list and checking for these and removing them. If your FC has a new website or needs other edits, let me know now so I can update these! Otherwise they're going in the rubbish bin.

Thanks!

I have also updated the profile prompt to the following:

Basic profile

In Game Theme(s):

FC/LS Name :

Contacts:

Housing (type of establishment if not obvious from the name): (list only if it's open to public)

Thanks!

eta: You don't have to have some fancy enjin or other website to post a url! It can be your FC Hall entry here on the RPC or your group's tumblr.

I need someone from the following FCs to reach out to me for updates:

St. Reinette's University

I have sent messages to a contact person, but it's always helpful to have the community at large notify their friends. :3

If I don't hear from someone by the end of January, I will remove these FCs from the list.

Thanks!

In Game Theme(s): Adventurers, Explorers, Plot-Driven, Treasure Hunters

FC/LS Name :  The Chroniclers

Contacts: Karaan Nolan, Zhan'a Rakhin, Irridias Velnyx, Syranelle Ironleaf

Housing (type of establishment if it's not obvious): (list only if it's open to public) We frequent Revenant's Toll in lieu of our own house at the moment!

(As an idea to the manager of this thread:  What about putting all of this information on the wiki, that way it's easy for people to update their own entries and keep maintained without all the impetus being on you? :)

Just a thought...)

(As an idea to the manager of this thread:  What about putting all of this information on the wiki, that way it's easy for people to update their own entries and keep maintained without all the impetus being on you? :)

Just a thought...)

*coughs* Because if I do it, I know it's kept up. >_> Also, I don't believe the wiki functionality has been updated in quite some time; I fear a list like this would be lost. I have the time and interest in maintaining this, so it's okay.

Save

Just a thought...)

*coughs* Because if I do it, I know it's kept up. >_> Also, I don't believe the wiki functionality has been updated in quite some time; I fear a list like this would be lost. I have the time and interest in maintaining this, so it's okay.

Save

I don't think any of the common wiki server packages have had any major feature updates in a LONG time. (Save for say, gallery plugins or something).

Lists/directories could go on the wiki, but there's not exactly a place to put them in particular (yet. I'm sure we could add a box to the sidebar if enough people wanted that).

That said, I'm still partial to seeing these types of threads on the forum because it's much more public-facing. The risk of older entries going stale is pretty much the same between forum/wiki anyways.

Also, I don't believe the wiki functionality has been updated in quite some time; I fear a list like this would be lost.

Just FYI, we're running a supported version of MediaWiki, so the wiki is very safe. Upgrades of the MediaWiki software are very smooth thanks to the hard work of the MediaWiki Foundation; in all my time running wikis, I've never seen an MW site fall over during an upgrade. We also back up the all of the site's databases at least nightly using the AWS snapshot functionality.

So, there's no need to fear for anything on the wiki, if you were to choose to move this there. The choice is, of course, up to you. :)

Just a thought...)

Save

That said, I'm still partial to seeing these types of threads on the forum because it's much more public-facing. The risk of older entries going stale is pretty much the same between forum/wiki anyways.

This is my thought as well. Even among those that use the RPC regularly, there are many who don't use the wikis.

I certainly appreciate some insight on wikis as a platform from you guys! But it's things like the list of Elezen player characters not having been updated since 2013, the FC wiki untouched since 2014 (I think we all refer to the FC Hall instead), or this disclaimer across the Region wiki: (Please Note: This list will be updated to suit 2.0 upon the lift of NDA, and more detailed information along with additional links will be incorporated. For now please make due with the following list.) I actually mean that the RPC's wiki itself is gathering dust a bit. ^^; I'm sure it's a massive undertaking and respect anyone who tackled that project. But I'm sad to see it let go.

I would vote for Stickying this thread, as it is a wonderful and maintained resource.

Thanks! ^^ I had someone mention to me earlier today that this list led folks to their FC doors; which is good to hear! I'm not sure how the whole sticky thing works, but I am sure folks don't want to have the number of active sticky threads take over too much forum space. ><

In Game Theme(s): Adventurers, Explorers, Plot-Driven, Treasure Hunters

FC/LS Name :  The Chroniclers

Contacts: Karaan Nolan, Zhan'a Rakhin, Irridias Velnyx, Syranelle Ironleaf

Housing (type of establishment if it's not obvious): (list only if it's open to public) We frequent Revenant's Toll in lieu of our own house at the moment!

I have added you in! And thanks to everyone who speedily sent in their updated info! It's really appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Update to the Keeper's Kiss

FC/LS Name: The Keeper's Kiss

In Game Theme(s): Brothel, Cabaret, Entertainment, Hire for events. 

Housing (type): Wanderer's Elysium- Brothel/Cabaret/Bar. Plot 5, ward 11, The Mists

Contacts: Vachir Qerel, Y'sahra Khei, Renaux Mercier, Faucertaux Carpentier, Kasumi Gakunin, 

Kotone Shimayasu, Ranirus Crithalos or U'bastis Raha

In Game Theme(s): crime, black market, underworld, mature

FC/LS Name : The Black Lotus

Contacts:Kira Shinoda, Vahsrin'a Saialdhe, Takeshi Akuma, Koko Kagon or Ratio Menai

• Maril unpinned this topic