FFXIV Fanfest 2016 Megathread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there been any word yet when we can do the subscription for the livestream of Fanfest?  So far, I haven't seen anything about it.

Forgot to beep you when I kade the post. Livestream details for NA posted above.

*give hug* Thanks for the update Kage.  I'll get the livestream tonight once I'm off work.

Are the codes active yet? There may be a wait period before they can be redeemed.

It doesn't say anything about holding off on redeeming the codes.  I'm C&P the page that you get sent to in the e-mail to redeem said code.  The only date that is mention is Oct 16 for the items to come in through the mog mail.  There is no date about when to enter the code at all.  I went ahead and fired off a ticket to the support center to see if they can help as well. I'm also sorry for all the coding stuff, I don't know why that came up when I copy and paste it.

Follow these instructions to redeem your Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas item code.

1.       Proceed to the FINAL FANTASY XIV:Mog Station. (http://sqex.to/Msp)

2.       Log in using your Square Enix account.

3.       Select Your Account from the top menu.

4.       After selecting the service account for which you would like to redeem your bonus item code, select Enter Item Code.

5.       Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your item code. 

Fan Festival in Las Vegas Bonus Item Code Valid From:

October 14, 2016 through December 31, 2017

Notice Regarding In-Game Item Delivery

·         Items are planned to be distributed via Mog Letter starting from October 16, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. (PT).

·         At this time, you will receive a Mog Letter containing the Wind-up Rikku minion and “Dream of the Fayth” token items.

·         You will be able to exchange the “Dream of the Fayth” token items for either the Abes’ attire or High Summoner attire after the conclusion of the Fan Festival in Europe. Be sure to hold onto them!

Important Notes

·         Only one Fan Festival in Las Vegas item code can be redeemed per service account.

·         You cannot register multiple item codes from the Fan Festival in Las Vegas event, including codes received from purchasing the Fan Festival in Las Vegas live stream, to one service account.

·         A service account for FINAL FANTASY XIV must be registered to your Square Enix account in order to use this bonus item code.

·         The bonus item code can only be redeemed once.

·         Once registered, the bonus item code cannot be removed from your service account.

·         Please do not lose this bonus item code, as are placement code cannot be issued.

·         The transfer or sale of this item code by any means is strictly prohibited.

• Items are planned to be distributed via Mog Letter starting from October 16, 2016 at 12:01 a.m.

They're not active yet.

*looks and then goes back to check again* Now I feel really stupid.  Thanks for pointing that out to me.

• Items are planned to be distributed via Mog Letter starting from October 16, 2016 at 12:01 a.m.

They're not active yet.

*looks and then goes back to check again* Now I feel really stupid.  Thanks for pointing that out to me.

I remembered them doing something like this last time. Now if it's still not working by the time Fanfest rolls around, there's definitely an issue.

Who got tickets? Who couldn't get tickets? Who wants tickets? Where are you staying? When are you getting in? How are you getting there?

Let's build some hype and tentatively plan where we should all get pizza.

My buddy Desini and I will be attending this year. I know he's in your FC.

Site updated with Event Schedule and Merchandise!!

Thursday Oct 13

9am - 8pm Registration

Friday Oct 14

8am-8pm Registration

10am Doors Open

11am Yoshi-P Keynote

1pm-2pm Dev Panel feat. Battle Content Designer Masaki Nakagawa

3pm-4pm Please Look Forward to It!”TM

4:30pm - 5:30pm Costume Contest

7pm-8pm Piano Concert feat. Susan Calloway

8pm Doors Close

Saturday Oct 15