Official Pokemon Go! Screenshot Thread.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently I'm about 2 weeks too late on this game, but I finally found the masterpiece. Bulbasaur likes to hang out not too far away. I found him twice. My house is infested with oddish. So far though, I haven't found anything super rare. I did find an Oddish taking a bath today. In MY bath tub, the little terror!

So, I haven't downloaded this game yet but I'm pass due on upgrading my phone.  So I'm holding off on getting it.  But well, my sis was away for the weekend and when she got home, I notice that my sister was messing with her phone after she went to bed.  So I look over her shoulder and I was like... :surprise:

My sister...the same one that isn't interested in the video games I have in the house...was playing Pokemon Go.  Did I just fall into an AU world or something?

Was out doing deliveries on Saturday, stopped to grab lunch at a McDonalds and was standing in line behind two cops when I happened to notice they were both messing with their phones. I peek over one's shoulder and...

Yup. Both playing Pokemon. 

Had a lovely chat with them while we waited over fifteen minutes for our orders. Neither had ever played a Pokemon game before (and really, neither had I but I at least was more familiar with the franchise), so it was REALLY HARD not to laugh when one of them showed me what he thought was his best Pokemon and it turned out to be a 10CP Magikarp. His reasoning was that it had a crown, so it had to be good >_>

I would post screenshots as well but ya know, servers are always down so haven't caught anything worthwhile. It's also worth noting I'm not even into Pokemon and rarely even know what the concept is. I like just walking around and collecting them.

:thumbsup:

I evolved my eevee and now it's a jolteon. It's also the only one that actually stands a chance at gyms :')

I got Jolteon last night too!!!

Jolteon squad!

There is a lot of eevees where I live so getting enough candies to increase his cp and evolve took almost no time at all. I was originally hoping for glaceon, but jolteon is perfectly okay too. ^_^

I evolved my eevee and now it's a jolteon. It's also the only one that actually stands a chance at gyms :')

I got Jolteon last night too!!!

Jolteon squad!

There is a lot of eevees where I live so getting enough candies to increase his cp and evolve took almost no time at all. I was originally hoping for glaceon, but jolteon is perfectly okay too. ^_^

I'm hearing there's ONLY Gen 1 Pokemon available right now, so you'd have to hold off on evolving your Eevee until they add them in. And then get lucky on the evolve, I guess? I'm assuming with Eeveelution you get is random, in either case.

I haven't played the game yet (waiting for issues, fixes to be resolved), but there's apparently some secret to evolving eevees.

Nickname your eevee:

Sparky for Jolteon

Rainer for Vaporeon

Pyro for Flareon

Then, evolve. Make sure the nickname saves to the server.

It's a reference to a certain season one episode.

Thanks, Teadrinker for the correction.