[The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests>

25ivm35.jpg

^ Sample of the mini chibis I'm talking about

UPDATE: 07/2/2017

Hi guys. I'm winding down this free art thread (I may open up commissions in the future)

But what I would like to do before I wind it down, is a huge mini chibi montage (Just tiled) of up to 15 members of our community. This will include the individuals who posted here who I haven't gotten to yet (That's 8 of you!) plus room for up to 7 more.

NOTE: Names in red have yet to provide full-body screenshots.

1. Thorson

2. Nara

3. Kieron Lohengrin

4. T'ahlia Chelewae

5. Lihli

6. SM Nick

7. Rowena Everstone

8. A'kos

9. Nasha Aqi

10. Gengenji

11. OPEN

12. OPEN

13. OPEN

14. OPEN

15. OPEN

Group Rows setup:

R1 Nara, Kieron Lohengrin, T'ahlia Chelewae

R2 Lihli, SM Nick, Rowena Everstone

R3 A'kos, Nasha Aqi, Gengenji

R4 ???, ???, ???

R5 ???, ???, ???

Make sure when you respond now, that you include fullbody screenshots. Previous requesters may request a spot.

Thanks!

Ooo! Um, well, if you're willing to try drawing a Lalafell, I have a dorky friendly little one that I just made some new glamours for!

Chachanji Gegenji

tumblr_osdvenS9Xm1vst64ho4_1280.png

tumblr_ot5lvoi9AF1vst64ho1_1280.png

... And I'm only now realizing I only have smaller screenshots available of his normal working outfit. Derp.

tumblr_inline_ohhh1qGiSi1u7pgje_540.png

Can't show it on-model, but he's supposed to be a little burlier than your average Lalafell. Life as a smith and all that, so he's got bulkier arms and some chest definition and all that. Also freckles, which tend not to show up in screenshots unless I pull in real close-like. Or someone just takes a nicer screenshot like Jancis did at one point:

tumblr_ny97tm2OVQ1urn9szo1_1280.png

So, um... yeah! Feel free to go with any of his outfits you like. :blush:

all right, here's something:

Kallera Etoile

tvdp7Yn.jpg

ZzW0llj.jpg

remember the freckles/scar!

As for expression, give her a reserved or a distracted look. like a quest giver with something bugging her. (let me know if you need closer specifics)

good luck! I believe in you!

is is amazing! I would greatly appreciate a sketch.

Character Name: T'ahlia Chelewae

Expression: I don't know if you can do it, but there is no guitar in game that you can play, and I would love her holding a guitar. Otherwise, just laughing, maybe.

Screenshots:

T'ahlia from the Front

T'ahlia Profile

I can't wait to see it, thank you so much!

This is really awesome of you to do! I'll throw my hat in since I need more art of my new Thavnairian.

Name: Lihli Nherusa

References: http://imgur.com/a/NI8LD

Extra details: Her hair doesn't have the bangs that the style normally does, it's just very long and straight and parted at the top! You can feel free to draw her without the small crown of flowers if you'd like! She also has two moles, one beneath her left eye and the other beneath the right corner of her lips.

Thanks so very much for considering mine!

Ooo! Um, well, if you're willing to try drawing a Lalafell, I have a dorky friendly little one that I just made some new glamours for!

So, um... yeah! Feel free to go with any of his outfits you like. :blush:

^_^ Finished the chibi sketch.

34g3w5e.jpg

Aaa! That's adorable! :lol:

Lookit his big ol' head. xD

all right, here's something:  

Kallera Etoile

I -think- I saw the scar :< But not sure if I got the right position. It's an easy adjustment, just let me know.

r1hky1.jpg

I think you have got it, here is a clearer pic.

LBDULLA.jpg

lol I love the pose. :3

Nara

Hi guys. :D Sorry for the delayed responses as I just resumed university this week.

What I would like, is for the group of you to please make sure i have fullbody screenshots. The reason being as I want to do a group set of mini chibis like below. These will be in full colour. (Yay you!)

Mini chibi:

25ivm35.jpg

Also just as an art dump. I've finally drawn my own OC from FFXIV, my Astrologian Aisha Heartfield. Don't ask why it's taken me so long.

astrologian_aisha_by_cloaked_starlight-dbhmy84.png

I will be accepting a total of 15 for this group mini chibi montage. Previous requesters can request again.