Benchmark Creation Screenshots

Shots could be better, but here are my primary characters (and some minor characters because I felt like it):

KylinFelstar.png

He looks exactly like my 1.0 character who I killed off, except more heroic for some reason, haha. I hope I run into you. Could lead to some interesting RP moments as I am now playing my 1.0 characters bodyguard (who was also in love with him) in 2.0 :D

I really like the look Clover. It makes me want to make a little cute Miqo'te scamp ^^. 

Very glad to see so many more Roegadyn ladies now. Fantastic work everyone.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now know what I will be filling my time with until phase 4 :frustrated:

poepaladin.png

Quick edit as I have been toying with Poe's eye color. I originally planned to go :

poelighteyes.png

But I am now considering darker eyes - thoughts?

poedarkeyes.png

I finally have mine! Yay!!!

[align=center]Adriel Marchand[/align]

[align=center]cnEyQyZ.png

[/align]

[align=center]Tyakha Zhwan[/align]

[align=center]PUhQoVU.png

[/align]

[align=center]Runa Dawning[/align]

[align=center]3qJwKyI.png

[/align]

I don't like Adriel's look, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I'll tweak it over the next week or so. I *might* change her completely to have black hair. Hmm...

I need help though. What colour would be best? One that blends with her hair, or a more noticeable tan? (>_<;

I played around with it until I got a decent idea of what Ashren will look like, but I can't decide on which face to use, so hoping I can get some advice from the community.

Clover, I like the less tan one just a little better. It gives her a bit more of a sweet and gentle look to her with her pink hair color. Maybe because her blush is a little more noticeable. 

Ashren, both look really good. I really don't know your character or else I'd have a better opinion. The younger one looks like he's gruffed himself up some, but still might have a bit of a charming and/or soft side.

The older version looks a bit more angsty, which could be fun. "Dammit! I have to save these stupid kids again!"

I played around with it until I got a decent idea of what Ashren will look like, but I can't decide on which face to use, so hoping I can get some advice from the community.

AshrenSnow.png

or

QS7dzbC.png

I personally think the second one is fantastic. :)

This is my Miqo'te, Takh'a Nybori:

Takha3_zps50a6d796.png

And my midlander Annessa:

annessa_zpsd80688fe.png

AshrenSnow.png

or

QS7dzbC.png

Depends on what your character is like I suppose? Personality, history, stuff like that? That aside, aesthetically I like the more hardened looking one. :]

This is great, this is really great! I can use this and all my free time to tweak Aegon!

FTR, I adore Aegon's expression. He's like, "Excuse me, miss, I don't have time for your flirting, but I'm too polite to tell you so."

Huh, at first I wasn't to fond of the expression, but now that you mention it yes I can see that in his expression! Haha I like that, thank you!

This is great, this is really great! I can use this and all my free time to tweak Aegon!

Dunno why, but I think the red hair seems to fit/be cooler IMO.

Yes I was/am really fond of the red hair, it's just almost every other Midlander I ran into had the same hair color and highlights. I'm trying out a lot of different things a lot of different colors. Also I have red hair in real life so it feels like I was projecting a little.

Yes I was/am really fond of the red hair, it's just almost every other Midlander I ran into had the same hair color and highlights. I'm trying out a lot of different things a lot of different colors. Also I have red hair in real life so it feels like I was projecting a little.

Yeah? Hm. I guess it's just experience. I saw more white hair than anything (which after TERA just makes me think a whole lotta Dante's). But yeah, you go with what you feel works best. :)

Yeah? Hm. I guess it's just experience. I saw more white hair than anything (which after TERA just makes me think a whole lotta Dante's). But yeah, you go with what you feel works best. :)

Yeah it could be selective viewing on my part. The top three colors I have seen are White/Red/Green. There seem to be obsessions with those colors. I mean I personally really like white hair but it's kinda overdone so I don't use it. Green hard color to make work in my opinion. My favorite color is in fact a Green-Blue middle ground or Teal so I went with something like that for the hair/eyes.

AshrenSnow.png

or

QS7dzbC.png

Depends on what your character is like I suppose? Personality, history, stuff like that? That aside, aesthetically I like the more hardened looking one. :]

Well the character is supposed to have been raised through a rough life, lots of physical activity and training. In addition his personality is supposed to be somewhat cold and hardened, cynical to some degree. My only concern is that he may look a little too old, where I'm trying to go for rugged or tough.

So, I have two different appearances I am stuck between for my character, Felix Sideris. I also have a Miqo'te version if I for some reason choose to make him Miqo'te instead.

Felix is going to be a bard. Outgoing and friendly, but struggling with some things from his past, to put his story very simply.

Let me know what you all think!

Hyur version(More than likely he will be Hyur):

FelixSideris-Goofy.jpg

FelixSideris-Smiling.jpg

or

FelixSideris-LongHair.jpg

Miqo'te version of Felix:

FelixSideris-Miqote.jpg