Benchmark Creation Screenshots

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played around with it until I got a decent idea of what Ashren will look like, but I can't decide on which face to use, so hoping I can get some advice from the community.

AshrenSnow.png

or

QS7dzbC.png

I think the older one, but without the extra tattoo on the lower jaw. The way it comes up and touches the scar just strikes me the wrong way for some reason.

So, I have two different appearances I am stuck between for my character, Felix Sideris. I also have a Miqo'te version if I for some reason choose to make him Miqo'te instead.

Felix is going to be a bard. Outgoing and friendly, but struggling with some things from his past, to put his story very simply.

Hyur version #1 IMO.

People asking for advice:

Ashren Snow: I prefer the older option for your miqo'te. 

Runa Dawning: I really like the lighter skin on Adriel.

( Also I love your miqo'te, Tyakha Zhwan. :] )

Tarath: I prefer Hyur #1 or miqo'te version. 

Also I played around with the Moonkeeper miqo'te creation, not that I'm planning to play one, but I could see my roegadyn falling for one (though a Wildwood might be more likely), wanted to see what that might look like. : P Do you guys think the yellow eyes still fit Moonkeepers? I like them for Sunseekers, but I considered going with silverish instead.

1972986.jpg

And here's another one I like, at night, with silver eyes.

1973087.jpg

And I think this is my favorite... Also at night, with silver eyes.

1973220.jpg

People asking for advice:

Tarath: I prefer Hyur #1 or miqo'te version. 

Also I played around with the Moonkeeper miqo'te creation, not that I'm planning to play one, but I could see my roegadyn falling for one (though a Wildwood might be more likely), wanted to see what that might look like. : P Do you guys think the yellow eyes still fit Moonkeepers? I like them for Sunseekers, but I considered going with silverish instead.

1972986.jpg

Thanks for your opinion. I always like bouncing ideas around and receiving feedback from people.

The green hair is pretty cool on your Miqo'te. Normally I don't care for funky hair colors but it looks good. I think you should try silverish eyes, or maybe a shade or two paler/lighter yellow. The yellow looks fine, but I prefer it on Sunseekers over Moonkeepers. I think silver/white or blue or greens look better for moonkeepers. That is my opinion, anyway.:P

My characters!:

Loki (My main),always so pretty:

FaNvHhBl.jpg?1

pzAdEZzl.jpg?1

Armi (My secondary main) quite cute:

WM31nE0l.jpg?1

HAKkGbf.jpg?1

others:

Daej, my main man:

A5q79a8l.jpg?1

90N80G6l.jpg?1

A'shaia - my sexy Miqote

SzCQkjxl.jpg?1

N6atHdyl.jpg?1

Langli - my cuter Miqote

Sgs8Qhul.jpg?1

9IiPe9P.jpg?1

Atty (Full name not decided yet) - My blind Duskwight.

agTGKftl.jpg?1

ltvycopl.jpg?1

I have two more I'm still finalizing their looks though

This is great, this is really great! I can use this and all my free time to tweak Aegon!

Aegon with blue hair: 

[spoil]aegonblue_by_vicialblue-d6g6vhc.png[/spoil]

[spoil]aegonblue2_by_vicialblue-d6g6xek.png[/spoil]

[spoil]aegonblue3_by_vicialblue-d6g6xe7.png[/spoil]

As your number one fan, keep the red hair please. K thanks.

I'm loving everyone's creativity so far. Beta 4 just can't come fast enough.

I guess my character looks rather plain, but here is what I have so far. In live, she'll be wearing glasses when not in serious combat.

I made a couple of different appearances, the second was my attempt to make her look slightly less dull and Harry Potter-ish. :P

I'm really not sure which one I'll choose come beta, though the outcome will probably effect how I RP her. I'm totally open to opinions!

r50f.png

g8y.png

And here is my old Keeper from 1.0 beta that I'll make as an alt eventually.

249z.png

I guess my character looks rather plain, but here is what I have so far. In live, she'll be wearing glasses when not in serious combat.

I made a couple of different appearances, the second was my attempt to make her look slightly less dull and Harry Potter-ish. :P

I'm really not sure which one I'll choose come beta, though the outcome will probably effect how I RP her. I'm totally open to opinions!

r50f.png

g8y.png

249z.png

I think the first Delphina is pretty unique. If you pass her by on the street, you will know who it is, amid the sea of everything else ;)

r50f.png

g8y.png

249z.png

I like the first shot better. I dunno, she looks more genuine and more unique too. She has sad eyes. You can see them better with that hairstyle.  :D

Oh, I like the first one better, actually. The second one looks sadder, whereas the first one looks more confident and, I think, less dull, actually. She stands out, IMO. :)

This isn't a creation screenshot, but I don't see the point in making another thread just for benchmark shots, so here you go:

ffxiv.exe_DX9_20130802_025637.jpg?psid=1

1920x1080 w/ 4x SGSSAA (functional equivalent of 4k resolution) + SweetFX running at an average of 99 FPS.

I love my PC.

Mm. Curious what your overall score was?

Mm. Curious what your overall score was?

A little over nine thousand.

Hmmmm. 

I've never tracked it, but I'm curious what my FPS was, then. I pulled a 9500 on the benchmark.

Ah well. Another test to add to the list of things I want to test but, probably, never will.

Guess I'll join in! So I've decided to change up U'zhan a bit, mainly his skin colour and the colour of his face markings. I find it adds more of an exotic look to the boy from the desert, also I found his first look was way too similar to a few other male miqo'te I've seen.

Brio_FB_BW.thumb.jpg.8a7fa4a9131832095928e2e448474e26.jpg

darkskin4.jpg.0fb0b7d44c674672616ee52b402b7b08.jpg