Benchmark Creation Screenshots

So on the urging of a friend, I tried making a Highlander version of Naunet...

ps3IOtz.png

Frick. It's so good. Well, minus the hips. Ideally she'd be significantly less curvy (why can't the chest slider go any lower qq), but... argh! A bunch of chatting with friends has developed a really fun backstory for her, too, so... I guess I need to start thinking of a new story for my elezen. Oops.

I wonder how successfully I can RP a character who is supposed to look fairly indistinguishable in terms of gender in this community. It was hard even with Forsaken!Naunet in WoW, which you wouldn't think would be difficult, considering... But players always just make assumptions based on what they see OOCly. >_<

this is like Christmas for altoholics like me. :D

It's also pure evil. D: I had been trying to keep my alt numbers down... but now I have six!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've seen him in my signature. You've possibly seen him in my profile. But this summer, see him...

...without a hat!

BUM BUM *wild crazy drum solo* BUUUUM

1979187.jpg

Wait... what're you...? NO! DAMMIT KHY!

1979195.jpg

T-this is one of the best male Miqo'tes I've seen. As K'nahli said, that hairstyle is my absolute favourite too, and I love the way you modelled his face (lack of facial hair ftw) >///<

...Please, RP with me *laughs*.

K'nahli> You recreated K'mih very well! You fooled me at first, haha.

Alright, so I've been doing some adjustments to my character and have made a few versions that I'm debating between. I'd love some input from the community as I try and decide what to go with.

This is my original design for him. I like the pulled back hair because I can use the white highlights (and therefore get a white tipped tail) and the little ponytail is sort of a sailor-y look.

GarrysonProfile_zps69143bba.jpg

I didn't use any white in this one, and I like the hair because I've always been fond of messy hair that covers the forehead.

Garrysonv20_zps30b67940.jpeg

This one is different. I'm considering making him sort of a "Ghost of Sparta" albino as part of his story. Along the lines of him carrying his sins etc etc. Its a lot different than what I've ever done, so I love it and hate it.

AlbinoGarryson_zpscbcafe4f.jpg

Alright, so I've been doing some adjustments to my character and have made a few versions that I'm debating between. I'd love some input from the community as I try and decide what to go with.

This is my original design for him. I like the pulled back hair because I can use the white highlights (and therefore get a white tipped tail) and the little ponytail is sort of a sailor-y look.

GarrysonProfile_zps69143bba.jpg

I'll have to vote for the original. I really like the highlights with the 'do. Also the colors really compliment each other. Looks very tomcat feline.

Alrighty, here's some shots I nabbed! Click away and enjoy (hopefully)!

Originally Zarek was going to be a Highlander, but I couldn't quite reconcile the animations/movements because I'm weird like that. However, here's one of the looks I was toying around with at the time.

ffxiv2013-06-2211-42-49-81_zps8a31461a.jpg

I wouldn't expect to see it IC-ly, but here he is a bit more armored up than usual.

ffxiv2013-08-0413-33-06-88_zps2c4fc236.jpg

He's not camera shy in the least...

ffxiv2013-08-0413-36-32-78_zps45a9cf3c.jpg

"Say what now?"

ffxiv2013-08-0413-35-18-46_zps510c8836.jpg

"I'm ready for that close up."

ffxiv2013-08-0413-38-12-55_zps1128ceb5.jpg

"Get more comfy? Don't mind if I do."

ffxiv2013-08-0413-36-18-85_zpsf562eb16.jpg

"..."

ffxiv2013-08-0413-37-43-91_zps1a3883cd.jpg

"Alright, s'getting late. How about we take this party elsewhere?"

ffxiv2013-08-0413-42-44-94_zpsb82281e6.jpg

Woot, finally got some screenshots done of my characters for Balmung and Rping.

The major feature in my roleplaying will be the Brothers Verus.

Click on the spoiler below for pictures!

Here's Eric:

EricCloseup_zps91845d78.jpg

EricVerus_zpsf9b78e76.jpg

He's sort of the black sheep - of his mercenary-style family that tends to accell in martial arts. Due to an unknown and likely magical disease that afflicts him, hes taken to studying the arcane arts in order to better understand his affliction.

And here's Hyrist:

HyristVerus_zps7cb69c9f.jpg

HyristPose_zps6fd7da09.jpg

Hyrist is more the family's pet. His severity is only matched by his warm heart, and both are outmatched by his combat skill. He cares about his brother deeply and begrudges how estranged Eric has become to the rest of the family, at the same time feeling helpless as to his brother's afflictions.

I demand everyone in this thread to lalaify their characters from now on. Why?

*snip*

Tearlala_zps326f05f5.jpg

Looks like baby got into the zinc oxide :lol:

Love this look & the Cheshire smile! I probably wouldn't eat any apples offered from her.

I agree that the world totally needs more Lalas, so I tried to Lalafy my character a bit. (with some liberties taken) She turned out like this:

ioc5.png

pkbb.png

And now I want to play a Lalafell. :lol: Honestly, if it didn't involve me trying to think up a new name, I'd probably seriously consider doing it.

Hahaha! I've tried to lalaify my two characters and died from cuteness.

Lala Clover is absolutely adorable.

My character started out as a Lala, went through a few evolutions, and wound up a Miquo'te. However, last night I came up with three very good reasons to change her back to Lala.

Reason 1

8nxtkew.jpg

Reason 2

slgUdVG.jpg

Reason 3

x8xAGT9.jpg

The main reason I changed her race to begin with was I want to be a lancer/dragoon and I thought the Lala would be too clownish. However. A friend showed me some screenshots, and they are actually badass. Surprise!

Been playing with an alt idea. Female Lancer, I think I have settled on Highlander and these are the too variants I am debating over.

254x242http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/216/e/1/compare_by_mitsuhideakechi0-d6gmyn1.jpg[/img]

also considered a Miqo, but I am not sure if I like the way she would stand(for a lancer) but here is the shot from the creation

269x566http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/216/6/d/miqo_by_mitsuhideakechi0-d6gn05q.jpg[/img]

Umm, let me know what you think.