Benchmark Creation Screenshots

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Elilgeim (my main) is probably going to look, only thing I'm considering changing is her hair colour:

G6bdeDl.jpg

Her as a lala!

EUxV6aT.jpg

Her as a male!

HQpDNmA.jpg

I'm not very good at making her as other races or genders, but I tried for the heck of it. Would probably help if the skintone or hairstyle was available at all.

Side characters that are in my backstory but will never make an actual appearance in game because I felt like I needed to have an idea of how they look!

Lewenoux (still working on that name, I'm not too sure about it)

FgxXYGz.jpg

Edgar, who I'm rewriting completely due to liking how he turned out, so I'm working him in there.

QyBKzYA.jpg

Spruced him up a bit since Phase 3. I decided to give him small irises, and a stronger color in the eyes. I made his tail a little longer, as well as lightening his skin up even more, and reducing the redness in his skin.

Also, YAY HAVING HIM IN THE BENCHMARK! I CAN FINALLY GET ACTION SHOTS OF HIM DRESSED APPROPRIATELY! :bouncy::bouncy::thumbsup:

OfiH9Uf.jpg?1

Ll2etrc.jpg?1

wDbrD6L.jpg?1

6axZt8f.jpg?1

za1zU47.jpg?1

Well.. This is the scrap design for my guy.. Unsure if he should be a midlander or highlander.. I wish Midlander had the awesome facial hair my guy is rocking in the picture.

108g2nn.png

Is he rocking purple tips, Aleister :lol: ? Now we know where the scars came from...Highlanders don't do highlights :D

Jove, there is something about your character model...don't know if I define it as haunting or disturbing or unsettling. Something in the eyes :|.

After an exhaustive (but totally fun) play with the character creator over the last week, I think I'm pretty happy with what I'll be, although it was really tempting to be a highlander or Elezen.

TMwcY5G.jpg

Reminds me of Loki in Avengers with more scars and shorter hair.

I dunno, think it's because of the forehead. Not that it's a bad thing

Actually haven't even seen the Avengers movie, still reminds me of him, though.

After an exhaustive (but totally fun) play with the character creator over the last week, I think I'm pretty happy with what I'll be, although it was really tempting to be a highlander or Elezen.

TMwcY5G.jpg

Reminds me of Loki in Avengers with more scars and shorter hair.

I dunno, think it's because of the forehead. Not that it's a bad thing

Actually haven't even seen the Avengers movie, still reminds me of him, though.

Oh wow, I totally see it now.

But I'll certainly take it as a compliment, I mean after all, Loki is the best one.

All I need is a staff and some ice magics...