The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

One thing I've noticed, is that Heavensward does the reflections on glasses better.

aMOm4SPl.jpg

zVFEU6Cl.jpg

Evangeline and Ki are the best super spies.

rJWRh94.jpg

Hanging out with Dragoons

tEj1bPP.jpg

Pretty lighting effects

JiYefnK.jpg

Airship ride through the Churning Mists.

So, pics from the grindstone the other night.  Wish I could have gotten more but 9002 error was being a pain for me last night.  Sorry for all of the first person shots.  The couple of 3rd person shots didn't get saved since I try to take them just as 9000k hit.  One of the screenshots is going to be posted in the grindstone event.  It's a present to Warren and Sei.

ffxiv_07042015_222644.jpg

Sei as return back to the Grindstone.  IC: John takes of picture of the first round fights, with Sei working it as an overseer.

ffxiv_07042015_230517.jpg

I believe this is the start of the third round.  Waiting for the fight to finish for M'yazi to face his next opponent.  IC: John snaps this photo of Warren watching over the fighters, Sei at the her station as a overseer.

ffxiv_07042015_232137.jpg

Second to last round, I think.  It was kind of late at the time so memory is a bit fuzzy on it.  IC: John snaps this quick picture of the last two groups of fighters.

Hopefully, I'll have more screenshot next week (yea to vacation).

When I was doing the vistas for XP, I snapped a few screenies. They don't spoil anything... I think? :blush:

QCzE4ce.png

LId7Z1b.png

vGVLhGe.png

Also, found an AFK Leanne while leveling and got a leghug.

Z2l8CfX.jpg

And, tonight, I finished Gogon's HW outfit. Now I just have to get that chestpiece for every other class and I'll be set once I get all of them to 60. *readies gun to put to temple*

iOmMHHv.png

Random May

IC Dungeon adventure with P'kohta, Shinjo, and Valentinoix

M1vKyBE.jpg

Oh hey there again

jPoNW2n.jpg

I made this more blurry and misty to "represent" Jancis' dreams fighting off a voidsent's corruption. But it's just from one of those 24-man dungeons. I forget which specifically. Eh, details!

tK4sLwn.jpg

Kurt had taken Jancis out to see the coral reef off of La Noscea

Ssxdnqj.jpg

34rXTLl.jpg

The Red Lotus strikes! Jancis comes over to the Phoenix Rose

Angora, Vaughn, Aiouxdaux, Eruantien, Tiergan, J'azhar, Eva, and Jancis

PmEwno0.jpg

First one is Maariya making friends! The second one is from before I had quit FF. It's not so much RP-related, but still nostalgic and glorious looking! Right before we were about to do this boss fight. The determination in her eyes is epic!

iLFVOc9.jpg

geo9RL6.jpg

SOUNSYY'S BEEN SO BUSY!!

1em4vYR.png

Only 17 Heavensward fish left! =D

z8dPvBK.png

Curiousity killed the catkiller. Or was that the bullfrog?

We3vhmb.png

Ummmm... guys... what got out??

7WViCXu.png

Oh, I made an Au Ra. Mainly cuz I needed inventory space and dat Fantasia. But she's so pretty!

Lo2hgGC.png

All the pretties!

cBPDvOx.png

Speaking of, look at this cutie!

raeMD9H.png

He was the best part of an otherwise super shitty party.

PdjQ5kD.png

So I took him to the petting zoo.

g265no8.png

4EurI1s.png

0gV6iHR.png?13NVWjmS.png?1

Shoshopu and Fyrilsunn got to 60 and got cute!

You wouldn't happen to know the glamour Fyrilsunn is wearing, would you?

Or better yet... where it drops?

Orthodox fending chest piece from the Aery. last boss drop as far as I can tell.

Orthodox fending chest piece from the Aery. last boss drop as far as I can tell.

Can confirm, it's the Orthodox Coat of Fending. It also drops from the chest right after the huge Stone Vigil boss dragon-Monster-Hunter-dude, right before you climb up the last fallen column. Precedes the huge fluck of dragons prior to the last boss. So you've got two chances at it dropping in any given Aery run.

I made this more blurry and misty to "represent" Jancis' dreams fighting off a voidsent's corruption. But it's just from one of those 24-man dungeons. I forget which specifically. Eh, details!

tK4sLwn.jpg

Syrcus Tower, Amon's fight. I can tell by the fancy balcony seating. This is a nice shot.

0gV6iHR.png?13NVWjmS.png?1

Shoshopu and Fyrilsunn got to 60 and got cute!

It is from Aery, but not necessarily last chest. I've seen it drop twice from the chest just after second boss. The one where the pillars fall down and there's that one diresaur. That chest. On a similar vein, considering I've seen identical loot pieces drop from multiple/sequential chests, I think the loot tables for the new dungeons are actually random. It might be possible to receive any piece from any chest?

It is from Aery, but not necessarily last chest. I've seen it drop twice from the chest just after second boss. The one where the pillars fall down and there's that one diresaur. That chest. On a similar vein, considering I've seen identical loot pieces drop from multiple/sequential chests, I think the loot tables for the new dungeons are actually random. It might be possible to receive any piece from any chest?

I believe so. Any chest you open has a chance to have boss gear, prisms, or paint. And it sucks majorly when you only get the latter two. Then again, it sucks when you DO get gear from them and it's all stuff no one in your group needs - which is quite often. :(

On a similar vein, considering I've seen identical loot pieces drop from multiple/sequential chests, I think the loot tables for the new dungeons are actually random. It might be possible to receive any piece from any chest?

Negative, I've noticed a trend where only certain pieces drop from certain chests in the new dungeons. Case in point, the last chest prior to the final boss of Vault always drops a weapon if it drops gear at all.

I feel bad for continuing the discussion BUT..

It might be confirmation bias? The last chest BEFORE the last boss in The Aery (so before the 3 dragons and then the bum rush area) has a high chance of weapons but I've seen cases where it just gave me glamor.

I only gave my experience because I saw the ortho chest piece twice only and it was ortho fending chest on the last boss.

The loot system is odd because I'll see the exact same piece of gear drop in a row in the same instance. Like two fending bangles etc.

Something about that chest piece seems to cause a lot of argument/discussion!! xD It's like a curse! When he first got it our FC spent a good fifteen minutes arguing over whether it was blue or green. It was like the tumblr dress all over again. (I say it's blue, like robin's egg blue/Tiffany blue/Maurices blue)

MFW:

ALrRbjL.png?1

But if anyone wants my input, we got it in the second-to-last chest in the Aery, the one that's kinda off to the side when you're almost to the last boss. I usually see it drop one piece of armor and one weapon, but sometimes it drops two weapons. That same run it dropped again after we beat the last boss, so yeah, the last two chests of the dungeon.

I believe I'm done getting all the items I wanted for Clover. After the coat, I got this other glamour.

tumblr_nqyum0tsW21sa36iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqyum0tsW21sa36iko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqyum0tsW21sa36iko3_1280.jpg

Hooded version (though I won't glamour the hood).

tumblr_nr517dkKRA1sa36iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr517dkKRA1sa36iko3_1280.jpg

Cinnamon also got his own matching outfit!

tumblr_nr36hc6FJR1sa36iko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr36hc6FJR1sa36iko3_1280.jpg

Now to give my other characters some attention too *sweatdrops*.