The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

I'll show off a few. They're nothing special, but the first one is one of my favorites.

3B597BE24BB87647A792EA83824A5641555C6086

If it's one thing I love about Ifrit's area, it's the amazing lighting on characters. With the Eclipse high above and fires around, it makes little Memenu much more imposing than she would otherwise. Look at her. Doesn't her face show tempered resolve?

071E97F572D5161DCD7A7264B00EDCAD6702640C

Another picture, another area. In this picture, I was going for a fierce look from Memenu. As you can obviously see it came out well. I love taking pictures of Memenu and without a doubt one of my single favorite characters I've created throughout the years of MMOs I've played.

B6E185BC74238736044C1241090ABBC7EB376F37

And this hilarious tidbit came from a Syrcus Tower run a fair bit back. Many giggles were had, and a lot of people loved it. I personally lost my shit from it, so with that said, I TELL YOU HWAT BOBBY.

More randoms from March... x_x

End of Winter Games! Back from March... when it was still cold.. we had a snowball fight, a sled race... and destroyed magnificent ice sculptures with magic.

OK2Q5lU.jpg

QHu2Q14.jpg

Tiergan, Jancis, Staelufre, and J'azhar!

Y2SnCu5.jpg

Friends in Ul'dah! ^_^

B434sMK.jpg

Checkup Day

G3WGFSJ.jpg

Quality time with Miss Fancy Hat herself, Leanne!

eKW1ZRQ.jpg

With the early access in a week... I've been anxiously fiddling with the Benchmark design for Judge...

W90VL69.png

Along with doing the usual... and getting a couple screens of Grandpa Highlander Judge before he's gone forever. Such as debating the merits of giant glowing cactuar lights.

Ss5WJ3H.jpg

Also, Chachan found the perfect hiding place.

c07rnWp.jpg

Though Jancis is being equally sneaky!

fBysh3e.png

Osric and Merri adventure time!

You know, 95% of the time, adventures with Merri wind up with people going places they shouldn't.

In this case, it was being precariously perched about a thousand feet above certain death on some crystal jutting out of the ground. Woo! Shh, nobody tell Kanaria or Siha.

Xcr5IMn.png

FYIIXyB.png

EPbdWch.png

D8SrVEz.png

4S4mzut.png

Or8uhSu.png

YCYwU2F.png

wPS4WQe.png

....You know, maybe Merri just has a thing for climbing anything and everything.

rLt0Chn.png

3UdiVQp.png

IeJlCQ1.png

lhWCT5g.png

D'ly has ways to go to master her creeping skills...

TPvT8CK.jpg

Hanging out with Kahn'a and Aiyana. We were simply adding to stereotypes.

K7a6V1n.jpg

And this. I didn't catch this persons name but my goodness that is the prettiest Hyur on the whole damn server.

eLaTr5A.jpg

And this. I didn't catch this persons name but my goodness that is the prettiest Hyur on the whole damn server.

eLaTr5A.jpg

I'd have to agree. Why's he doing squats, though?

I'm not sure but... he's not mashing Square hard enough.

He'll never beat the gym champ that way.