What Are You Listening To?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work's almost over and I'm getting pumped for the DrowBro (Duskwight) PvE competition with my buddy Naxal this weekend.

M3Jredj3n7k

I listen to the Guilty Gear X soundtrack all the time. It's still one of my favorite things to listen to, to this day. And Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) happens to be one of my personal favorites, along with Awe of She (GGX version), Writhe In Pain, and Existence.

...and Blue Water Blue Sky, and Fatal Duel, and Liquor Bar and Drunkard, and A Solitude That Asks Nothing In Return, and almost all of them.

I listen to the Guilty Gear X soundtrack all the time.  It's still one of my favorite things to listen to, to this day.  And Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) happens to be one of my personal favorites, along with Awe of She (GGX version), Writhe In Pain, and Existence.  

...and Blue Water Blue Sky, and Fatal Duel, and Liquor Bar and Drunkard, and A Solitude That Asks Nothing In Return, and almost all of them.

I like a lot of the GG music myself honestly (The SSH remix of Holy Orders is pretty hype IMO too, but in a different way). :D I will probably use Holy Orders as a 'theme song' once I (finally) get around to writing Martiallais' wiki.

Linked for epic and on-topic-ness below!

IAbVGnwgT6E

I was listening to this mostly when I was writing/editing the final post for What You Are In The Dark. It is a sad but lovely piece, I thought I'd share.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Wj-YG2T8oow

Miley Cyrus wrote a song about her dead pet blowfish and recorded it while wearing a unicorn onsie next to a unicorn pillow pet on a stool and a fake mushroom. People are probably going to use this as evidence that she's completely insane, and while that may or may not be true, I can't deny that maybe I just fell a little in love with Miley Cyrus right here.

One of two songs that have been firmly lodged in my brain. Bjorn Strid has an amazing voice.

x92oWoDu87Q

Edit: Screw it. Here's the other one. 

eTFO5uRDcqw

For grinding with Uther.

And this.

And this while we're at it. Best song ever.

The line at 2:38 is quoted as the caption in Uther's wiki.