"Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki"

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of them just made me more aware of just what kind of staple presence a Lala on a railing makes. xD

I REFERENCED THIS LAST NIGHT, DAMN IT. :cry:

EXCUSE ME, I HEARD NONE OF THIS

It was like "something something Osric leans against the railing where a small Sultansworn once stood vigil". Was talking to Coatleque at the time.

On-topic, I only just ran through people's rumor pages just now to update as many of them as I could remember to. My own page, though... I keep meaning to remove the appearance and personality sections... and I'm daunted by the fact that I want to do a timeline section that links to my forum posts a la Xydane. And do so by post. Chronologically.

So yeah, with me it isn't so much "Ugh" as it is "Ffffffffffffuuuuuuu-"

I keep meaning to remove the appearance and personality sections... and I'm daunted by the fact that I want to do a timeline section that links to my forum posts a la Xydane. And do so by post. Chronologically.

SCREW THAT.

On-topic, I only just ran through people's rumor pages just now to update as many of them as I could remember to. My own page, though... I keep meaning to remove the appearance and personality sections... and I'm daunted by the fact that I want to do a timeline section that links to my forum posts a la Xydane. And do so by post. Chronologically.

Bless your soul. This is possibly the single worst thing that Titan EX.

Agreed Zhavi. Agreed.

Also I'm chatting with certain people on google hangouts and I'm loving how Natalie's rumors have pretty much doubled because of this plot.

EVEN THOUGH HER NAME IS PRETTY BIG ALREADY..

@Osric: Ok. Thanks. I just teared up. ; ;

It really just occurred to me that I should be adding rumors to people wiki's, since I overhear a lot of them...

I'd been meaning to ask you about that. Kept flipping through entries on the wiki and going, "this person's in the Quicksand all the time... wonder why Aya hasn't...?"

LOL.

I knooooooooow! I really should! ^_^

SCREW THAT.

You WOULD say that. At least for me, there's a remote chance of it actually happening. Doing the same for Zhi would be, like, impossible. LOL.

Bless your soul. This is possibly the single worst thing that Titan EX.

Five-way landslides or updating my wiki... five-way landslides or updating my wiki....

*stares at Party Finder*

@Osric: Ok. Thanks. I just teared up. ; ;

You're welcome. ; ;

I knooooooooow! I really should! ^_^

You can do eeeeeeeeeet. /pedro

...and I'm daunted by the fact that I want to do a timeline section that links to my forum posts a la Xydane. And do so by post. Chronologically.

So yeah, with me it isn't so much "Ugh" as it is "Ffffffffffffuuuuuuu-"

*makes gurglechoking noise*

I SOOOO have been thinking about doing this as well! ...I blame Xydane. Since there's where I got the idea too.

OOOOY.

My wiki page still has nat as a sultansworn. OHHHHHHHHHHHH WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Maybe I can hold off long enough that she'll be one again, then I won't have to change anything.

*nods* Let's do that.

My wiki page still has nat as a sultansworn. OHHHHHHHHHHHH WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Maybe I can hold off long enough that she'll be one again, then I won't have to change anything.

*nods* Let's do that.

YA LAZY BUM!!!

*shakes fist*

I SOOOO have been thinking about doing this as well!  ...I blame Xydane. Since there's where I got the idea too.

OOOOY.

We'll lynch him together. :tonberry:

...as soon as you stop quoting Lanza.

I SOOOO have been thinking about doing this as well!  ...I blame Xydane. Since there's where I got the idea too.

OOOOY.

We'll lynch him together. :tonberry:

...as soon as you stop quoting Lanza.

Come_at_me_bro_orihara_izaya_gif_by_heiwaderpyfapjima-d5ceey9.gif

I still really don't know what to do with my wiki, but updated anyway!  Added stuff, removed stuff, hid stuff... no real story updates, but it doesn't seem like a good place for that anyway, and I have too many contacts to keep track of... hmmmm...

Now time for rumors! ^^

Edit: I looked at Osric's contacts. Maybe I could do that! *laughs* That will make my head spin, though!

I still really don't know what to do with my wiki, but updated anyway!  Added stuff, removed stuff, hid stuff... no real story updates, but it doesn't seem like a good place for that anyway, and I have too many contacts to keep track of... hmmmm...

Now time for rumors! ^^

Edit: I looked at Osric's contacts.  Maybe I could do that! *laughs* That will make my head spin, though!

I keep it simple by only writing a line or two about each person at most. Then I can go back and edit it easily based on current events.

Blah, I just reordered all of Xydane's tales in chronological order.

Thank the gawds for making me update my Wiki every time I post. -_-

I seriously encourage you guys to do the same! Yeah, it'll suck but it's worth it!

You'll just be doing this every time you mess up ---> :frustrated:

I seriously encourage you guys to do the same! Yeah, it'll suck but it's worth it!

. . . . . .never!. . . . .

. . . . . .never!. . . . .

Hahaha!

Zhavi, for the amount of threads you post, I can see why. xD :lol:

Same -- since I started being more active on this forum I've made a ton of new character connections on Berrod. It's daunting, but I really want to sit down and get them all written up soon!

This. All of it. Every single pixel.

I still haven't started. @_@