"Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki"

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually had quite a bit happen lately, but I'm not familiar enough with the formatting to make it anything but an ugly clutter. My urge to write prose is curbed by my inability to write code.

:cry:

This is my problem. I can't understand a wiki edit to save my life! Thus the Ruru page is forever destined to have him be applying to the Sultansworn. xD

I've actually had quite a bit happen lately, but I'm not familiar enough with the formatting to make it anything but an ugly clutter. My urge to write prose is curbed by my inability to write code.

:cry:

I skipped that pain by just finding a Wiki page that I liked and asking for a template from the person who made it.

Thanks again Gharen!

UPDATED AT LAAAASSSSTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I still probably forgot people in the relationships section.

I still don't get how to properly do tables within tables.

I DON'T CARE I ACTUALLY UPDATED IIIIIITTTT!

I don't understand how you people can just casually update it after every rp. It's a pain in the ass! So much pain!

UPDATED AT LAAAASSSSTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I still don't get how to properly do tables within tables.

I DON'T CARE I ACTUALLY UPDATED IIIIIITTTT!

I don't understand how you people can just casually update it after every rp. It's a pain in the ass! So much pain!

Holy cow, she actually did it.

tumblr_lxeblmUqn31qdlkgg.gif

Whaaaaat?  After our two very short and brief exchanges, Coatleque gets no mention?  I'm shocked!  Shocked!

Well, not that shocked.

She did, however, get a new rumor last night!

I keep looking at my wiki and thinking "TODAY IS THE DAY" but it never happens.

Today, though... Today is the day.

Will it be? Perhaps tomorrow is better...

Better to strike while the iron's hot, and it's not like Warren's just much else to do but brood for the time being. TODAY IS THE DAY.

Do iiiittttt!

I did a quick update on Kage's wiki but I can't figure out how to aesthetically keep the artwork nice and pretty ; ; while still not making the page ginormous.

I'm having a similar problem in that the layout is in such a way that when I add photos, it knocks the layout around in weird places x.x...