Invisible Accoriess

Erik Mynhier

\o/

EDIT: Message was too short, soooo... have a stadium.

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Definitely interesting. Can't say that i'd personally bother with glamouring the majority of that list though. 

Now if they were to add something similar for gloves, i'd be all over that. Kind of disappointing that lalafells can 'cheat' their way out of those if they're wearing a body piece with long sleeves but the other races can't.

Kind of disappointing that lalafells can 'cheat' their way out of those if they're wearing a body piece with long sleeves but the other races can't.

Actually in the very same circumstances you can achieve the same results with:

Leather Wristguards

Hard Leather Wristguards

Goatskin Wristguards

I was completely unaware that those items existed. Learn something new everyday.

These also achieve a similar effect...

http://xivdb.com/?item/8238/Cuffs-of-the-Divine-Hero

http://xivdb.com/?item/8244/Cuffs-of-the-Divine-Light

...though they are PGL/MNK and ARC/BRD exclusive, respectively.

This is neat for all the reasons already mentioned!!

I would love to see an option for earrings to toggle 2-ears or 1-ear (or maybe even specify which ear) for some of the existing earring options. This doesn't matter so much for Eva since her hairstyle mostly covers any earrings anyway (but not giving that up, even if 5 kabillion others are using the same hairstyle since they made it available to other races).

Mostly I think Ben would look more charming with an earring on one ear (even just a plain old glamoured rubellite), rather than it being worn on both ears.