Rich people where we at

Erik's family were upper crust in Ala Mhigo, but he and his mother were second class citizens as refugees in Gridania. After he came to Ul'dah and the Flames, steady pay as a soldier and a teenager was nice, but still the immigrant thing sort of held him, but good investments and not being the standard wild highlander sterotype help him out. After he had been here and made something of himself (early 20s) he bought a townhouse on Onyx and that was his pretend home until FC housing became a thing. Presently he is an upper middle class person, as would anyone be in a middle management position in government employment. Which is good as he has 5 to 7 mouths to feed at any given time.

Damn m8 I stay busy but I dont have kids.  Why you got so many kids?

free insurance for kids. Siha and Lenna need em.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roswyn was born poorer than dirt then was put in a position where she was independently wealthy and she's "investing" it in nefarious means.

She doesn't act like she has money to burn ((doing so would be counter productive to her goals)) and graciously accepts any payment she gets from working with her company etc. Though, anyone who has watched her closely would notice she oddly spends more than she seems to take in.

Erik's family were upper crust in Ala Mhigo, but he and his mother were second class citizens as refugees in Gridania. After he came to Ul'dah and the Flames, steady pay as a soldier and a teenager was nice, but still the immigrant thing sort of held him, but good investments and not being the standard wild highlander sterotype help him out. After he had been here and made something of himself (early 20s) he bought a townhouse on Onyx and that was his pretend home until FC housing became a thing. Presently he is an upper middle class person, as would anyone be in a middle management position in government employment. Which is good as he has 5 to 7 mouths to feed at any given time.

Damn m8 I stay busy but I dont have kids. Why you got so many kids?

Added a list lol, only one kid lives with him.

"himself, Lenna, Fen the dog, Fury the Chocobo, Clio when she crashes, Tellah his live in assistant/sort of grandpa, and Siha when she is hungry

I'm not his kid..... xD

while Jana's living on flatbread and flat ale.

Jana... no! Franz cooks much better foods than that!

Well, this is mostly taking into account Jana's life so far; she used money to get to Ul'dah from the Shroud in the beginning, she used money to study in La Noscea and will, in the near future, use more money to move into the house. But she's largely lived a vagabond's life.

free insurance for kids. Siha and Lenna need em.

HEY HEY HEY. Siha only takes Erik's money when he insists. Which is probably all the time...this is not a good case for her... *Disappears into the shadows* :tonberry:

while Jana's living on flatbread and flat ale.

Jana... no! Franz cooks much better foods than that!

Well, this is mostly taking into account Jana's life so far; she used money to get to Ul'dah from the Shroud in the beginning, she used money to study in La Noscea and will, in the near future, use more money to move into the house. But she's largely lived a vagabond's life.

Ok, I'm modifying Franz's #feedtheroe campaign into #feedourhouse for people. We shall RP nice meals when possible.

Armi is wealthier than I (I only have a few million to my name after buying a house ; ;) she didn't spend a dime of her money when she worked at her more shady job back in 1.0 and it just kind of built up. She is very rich, but she doesn't really talk about it. She does have a closet full of very expensive clothes that she never wears because she's too frightened to, but they all look very pretty.

I don't think Nero really compares to, say, Ul'dahn nobles in terms of affluence, but illegal activity is very lucrative and he isn't lacking in coin. The downside is that he has to maintain direct contact in his operations for them to go well (meaning not much IC free time) and that lawful elements can, with the right information, knock out his source of income at the knees.

Hmm...I haven't actually addressed the state of Aeylis's wealth in an IC setting, but she always buys people drinks at the bar.  Granted her family company is supposedly very large and thriving, I'm not sure how I really want to take that issue.

OOC.......on my main over on another server/completely different SE account, she had a good 30 mil on her.  It took me so long to accumulate that much >.>

Alright Otto, you get the slaves and cigars and I'll supply the hundred dollar bills. You're pretty much the only ICly obviously and obscenely rich person I have roleplayed with, but I am always on the hunt for more spoiled rich kids and heirs. OOC though... well, the millions I do have just kind of... accumulated. I don't do anything to make money, but I also won't spend more than 400 gil on a teleport, so there's that.

Alright Otto, you get the slaves and cigars and I'll supply the hundred dollar bills. You're pretty much the only ICly obviously and obscenely rich person I have roleplayed with, but I am always on the hunt for more spoiled rich kids and heirs. OOC though... well, the millions I do have just kind of... accumulated. I don't do anything to make money, but I also won't spend more than 400 gil on a teleport, so there's that.

Gotta stay rich, right?

*raises hand*

Here, here! Sasha's family is extremely wealthy, and though she doesn't live with them, she is still very pampered and spoiled. It's part of her character, though she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty occasionally.

Augustine is a sort of.. miser type? Maybe? He has a lot of money but doesn't flaunt it, probably because he's afraid someone is going to try to take it from him. (Not that I didn't spend it all on a house and furniture in game LOL slowly making my way back)

Auggie! Did I ever tell you you're my faaaaavorite person in the whole wide world? *u*

gibe moni pls

IC I'm poor as dirt, OOC I guess I'm sort of rich? I have almost enough to buy a small house. I would love to buy a nutkin but my money is going towards starting a Doman FC .__.