Show your FF couples!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The night Locke proposed to Lili was rather intense and sweet: The usually shy man takes initiative for one of the first times in the course of their relationship to invite her out to the Burning Wall late in the evening for a little picnic. Wearing the coat she made him that was swoon worthy and leading her up to the spot while they talked and he told her about some more of the hardships of his life. Long story short, without Lili Locke would have been dead by now, and he sees her as his salvation. Marrying her just seemed natural from there. :)

CDmp506.png

INwwg8v.png

4ir8rnm.png

ZnB7g9S.png

Do you have those 1st shots of meeting that person?

Where it all began - Spot the difference. This is the first shot I have of the two love-birds.

Ilwe hair (on the toon) has the black ears (though he still has these IC)

Nebbs with short heir and no stripe

ffxiv_09112013_220658_zps3489bdf8.jpg

These two are... certainly an odd couple. We still haven't quite figured out why they love each other so much.

The studious, scholarly type with the mischievous, trickster type.

Zana'to actually helped teach K'washi his grammar. With cruel, cruel lessons involving much reading and many flashcards. K'washi gets back at him by beating him in fights, though. xD

dhIJhyd.png

Where it all began - Spot the difference. This is the first shot I have of the two love-birds.

Ilwe hair (on the toon) has the black ears (though he still has these IC)

Nebbs with short heir and no stripe

ffxiv_09112013_220658_zps3489bdf8.jpg

I do! Though I was semi-OOC when it was taken. Still!

VCLkcZe.jpg

Do I???

I do. My dear, sweet, giraffedads set Seiko up on a blind date/hot tub tea party with a cyclops that had nice eyebrows and a crab obsession. The tea was cold, the leaves were stale and Clementine has no shame.

vHi5KjT.png

It still counts as a couple even though it's three people, technically, right?

A'rklonn & Anthya & Glioca, enjoying a little quality time and taking in the Valentione's decorations in the Goblet.

ScBrEVO.png