Patch 2.45 Notes

D'ly

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if you have to wear the tux if you get married. That would be out of character for Erik I think. He would be married in his uniform I think.

That's a good point. Military weddings are a thing, after all. I'd like to assume you just have to be wearing the band to initiate the event, and the dress is left to your own decision - using the given pieces or not.

We'll just have to wait and see until folks done get married, I suppose.

e131753e64b2980c646e605b11cf56b933b99601_4.png

See this new emote? The one that basically blows hug out of the water and gives us exactly what we want out of an interaction emote? The kind of soft, wonderful, touchy-feely emote that we've all been begging for? We finally got it.

You want it?

You really want it?

You sure?

Well, unfortunately...

YOU HAVE TO BE MARRIED TO HAVE IT.

window-jump.gif

This almost made me bust out laughing at work. xD

Seriously though, I'm actually pumped for Eternal Bonds. Ridiculously so. Funnily enough, while my boyfriend and I are waiting a bit to get married, this is sort of a fun thing to enjoy in the meantime.

(-whispers- "My body is ready to get murried hardcore...")

I know of at least two IC marriages in the works and possibly a third, depending on how much certain characters involved freak out when they're actually formally proposed to. :)

:|

*runs off to store to buy cookies and chocolate, comes back and drowns Freelance in boxes of cookies and lots of chocolate*

Must you really hype us so?? Must you, sensei??

Who's getting married? Where? When? How? *cue crazy, insane behavior*

All you people and your instant-ramen MUST-GET-THE-THING fake bonds...

Still waiting for any word on actual IC ceremonies! Are we roleplayers or not?! IT'S TRAGIC!

Melodia's is IC. :blush:

Now what have you to say, Berrod? It's an IC wedding! 

WE ARE ROLEPLAYERS!! 8-) ROLEPLAYERS I TELL YOU!

On a side note: when is Melodia getting married? Heartiest congratulations in order.

If Steel were ever invited to a wedding (Pah) she'd very likely turn in to a weepy mess.  I just have that feeling.  xD

Chachan, meanwhile, would be cheering and making way too much noise.

... They should sit next to each other.

If Steel were ever invited to a wedding (Pah) she'd very likely turn in to a weepy mess.  I just have that feeling.  xD

Chachan, meanwhile, would be cheering and making way too much noise.

... They should sit next to each other.

Eleni would invite you both to her wedding!! 

But she has to have a wedding in the first place...! T^T

Get married, Eleni!! Do it! Do it, I say!! xD

The reason a lot of wedding dates aren't being given is simply... we can't register yet.

Registrations for scheduling when the ceremony takes place opens Friday. I for one will be gone till after christmas so I'll miss the initial rush of ceremonies.

December 12th (or whatever the FFXIV equivalent would be) will from henceforth be known in Eorzea as "Wedlock Day."

I know of at least two IC marriages in the works and possibly a third, depending on how much certain characters involved freak out when they're actually formally proposed to. :)

:|

*runs off to store to buy cookies and chocolate, comes back and drowns Freelance in boxes of cookies and lots of chocolate*

Must you really hype us so?? Must you, sensei??

Who's getting married? Where? When? How? *cue crazy, insane behavior*

Yes! I must be oblique. :) I don't want to ruin any surprises for characters not my own!

As for my own character... L'yhta's Very Good Friend might propose to her, though since L'yhta has trouble committing to what she wants for breakfast much less a formal ceremony of commitment, it'll be interesting to see how she reacts (perhaps randomly teleporting in a fit of "Oh! It's that high pitched tea kettle out in Coerthas that only I can hear! Bye!")

Ah, the ups and downs of playing a character with the emotional maturity of your average teenager... :P

I'm very happy end game crafting is easier now. I've only got into it recently so this is very exciting :) although a long way to go as I need to get them all to level 50 but still!

Now just need to find Aris and Nimimi partners and get married. Seriously imagine how adorable a lala wedding will be.

Now just need to find Aris and Nimimi partners and get married. Seriously imagine how adorable a lala wedding will be.

... Just imagined a Lala couple getting married and their ringbearer is a max-size Roegadyn. I'm not sure if it makes it more dramatic and touching or sillier to imagine the Roe having to kneel down to present the rings.

(Yes, I know, the footage just has them magicking the rings on, but let me have my goofy dreams.)