Patch 2.45 Notes

D'ly

God I am  terribly not Sasuke fan or Naruto fan. But man, I can see people making a terrible joke out of this weapon though.

Out of all weapon names, they chose this.

Yoshi-P is definitely Naruto fan.

good thing i never intended to roll ninja.

but for sanity purposes, if I ever did and managed to get a Yoshimitsu up to that level I would pretend that we're talking about this Sasuke.

I think it's not a Naruto reference and more a Sarutobi Sauske reference.

Thanks for reviving the subject again :D Lol

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you people and your instant-ramen MUST-GET-THE-THING fake bonds...

Still waiting for any word on actual IC ceremonies! Are we roleplayers or not?! IT'S TRAGIC!

^

E'yup. Any characters getting married anytime soon?

Anyone? ...no?

*looks around repeatedly*

Looks like Berrod and Caleb are up... :D

Still waiting for any word on actual IC ceremonies! Are we roleplayers or not?! IT'S TRAGIC!

QFT

...and because Berrod looks amazing shirtless

But mostly QFT.

Wow, this uh... this patch kinda sucked. No new hairstyles or anything fun. 

Oh well, got another fan fest coming up to keep me hyped.

For anyone who's been paying attention to the patch cycles over the past few months, 2.X patches have brought the meat of the content, be it the next coil raid or Crystal Tower tier. The new hairstyles usually come in here. The coil patches tend to have a 2.X1, where the nerfs for the previous Coil raids occur along with some other stuff. 2.X5 patches bring in a couple special features during coil patches, or Allagan Tomestones of X-ery buffs for Crystal Tower patches. There may or may not be pose changes or hairstyles included -- but recently, it hasn't been so. 2.X8 patches have historically been QoL stuff -- new poses, pretty dresses, and overall snazzery, along with whatever fixes and tweaks they wish to implement before the next patch is out. 

There's a pattern folks! Examine it, remember it and know it so that you'll have a vague idea of what you may or may not get with each patch! And remember, just because a patch sucked for you doesn't mean it sucked for everyone else.

^

Anyone? ...no?

If you can convince those two to go dress nice and stand in front of a bunch of people and make promises to each other and then hug, be my guest!

^

Anyone? ...no?

If you can convince those two to go dress nice and stand in front of a bunch of people and make promises to each other and then hug, be my guest!

That sounds... very unBerrody... 

I forfeit! >.<

^

Anyone? ...no?

That sounds... very unBerrody... 

I forfeit! >.<

It's actually something he really secretly wants way deep down but he'll never admit it because he's a MAN and he doesn't DO that frilly shit.

Also, I can't wait to see people's ceremonies oh my gosh I hope we can wear what we want to people's ceremonies, I have the CUTEST pant-shoe combination just -WAITING- in THE spiciest colors. UGHHHH

...ahem.

Currently Chachan's "nice" outfit just consists of the tuxedo ensemble. His biggest concern would most likely be whether he's to show up with or without the sunglasses. Which may or may not result in this sort of exchange:

"Do ya want th' sunglasses on? Or off?"

"Off please."

rvNmQIg.png

"Too bad."

I'm really bummed that you can't get the full-length veil outside the cathedral. Really wanted that. Also that it appears to have no gloves. Was hoping the gloves would be sleeve-length and be separate from the dress. No such luck. Also, once again another situation where the top and the skirt should have been separate pieces but aren't (another example being Scylla's robe in ST).

What's really sad is that despite having almost nothing good to say about it, I'm still going to fork over $40. This game does awful things to me :(

SHAAAAAAMELESSLY stealing this post from BlueGartr.

b33a966462ee60b6eba219377a060b07.PNG6eb2399a3bc32b81059538f984320908.png170e038634bb429ac4496dec715237db.png34fb0adfa917fce4be478a713451ceb3.png

7feec2a6d907c0c2133ab8ee81532dbe.pngde01c977606240326bfa4b0fc22319c1.png3beb995c599e0b9a7eed9c9091ba7b53.PNGde795616e2319efa20bd6d0678687c1b.png

ed6e43414efc274d4a35200188da3ae2.png061f0580a7991a08d308647d90d07284.png246984551c1dedc1328f36336421ad2d.png

That's a BLM staff, dragoon lalafell. Go home you're drunk.

^

Anyone? ...no?

I already told you how the leadup to gettin' Berrod and Caleb hitched goes. It really needs to happen that way! :evil:

Compiled just to try and really understand the words.

They ALSO want a Bombard Core, which is 20k GC seals each. That brings our total to 80,000 seals, 400,000 gil, 6400 soldiery, 16 dungeon drops and 8 crafted items out of desynthed stuff costing 3k per try.

I've already got an attack plan. BRING IT ON, SE.

Is that actual total or is it really assumed amount? O_o;;

I thought I saw more than one Bombard core. (I guess 80k seals is hinting 4 at least)

Are 16 dungeon drops random % drops I guess? (It's not like Bray HM and Halatali HM are hard anyways)